FANTASTIC FOUR Rumors Rampant Comments - Mania.com



COMMENTS AND RESPONSES

Showing items 41 - 48 of 48
<<  <  2 3 4 5 
monelonmonday 8/31/2010 7:21:00 AM

 lol spiderhero oh the irony mexico being over run with aliens(green men w/ no green cards)

its to bad marvel cant make a deal to at least use their creations for cameos,they could at least create the illusion of a complete marvel universe

rockhead sorry but most wont boycott in hopes of a good movie

scytheofluna 8/31/2010 2:57:44 PM

Hey, to all of the tools who keep suggesting that we boycott movies when they haven't even been shot yet, here's an idea:

 

Why don't you boycott the movie, and all of the forums about the movie?  That way we don't have to hear your whiny bullsh!t for the next year and a half or see you in line if the film turns out to be good.

Boycotting does exactly sh!t-f*ck-all.  Besides, theres the off chance that the Spiderman, X-Men, and Fantastic 4 reboots might actually be good.  Reboots can actually be better than the originals.

So, in short, get over yourselves and your over-active sense of self-importance.  If the movie is good, most of us will go.  If it's not, most of us will skip it, or wait for the bargain bin. 

Boycotting movies before they're even made is just lame.  Find something that actually matters if you want to get up in arms about something.  I want a good Spiderman film and a good X Men film, and a good Fantastic 4 film, and the only way that's going to happen is to ignore the pathetic bastardizations that have happened, and start anew.  Sure it'd be better if all of these franchises were under the Marvel banner, but boycotting isn't going to accomplish a thing.

axia777 8/31/2010 3:41:16 PM

Bite me scytheofluna. Bite me huge.  We can say any damn thing about boycotting we want to.  The new X-Men movie is a train wreck on it way to being a mess of all messes.  First class?  HAH!  Fukk that sh*t with a brick.  No real self respecting X-Men fan would touch that shit with a ten foot pole.

The new Spider-Men?  Well, I say it has about a 30% chance of being good and about a 70% chance of sucking the hind end of a dead goat.

The new Fantastic Four?  Oh Fox will find some spectacular way to fukk that up too!  Why?  BECAUSE ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS THE FUKKING MONEY.  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.  That is all they care about.  CASH MONEY.  

They do not give two rat sh*ts about the actual comic book materials at all.  So fukk them all.  Go ahead, be a sheep.  Give Fox your money.  Marvel movies are the ones I will be supporting, not Fox or Sony.  They can all suck rocks.

kingjack 9/1/2010 3:33:54 AM

 ====accept credit card and paypal
((( http://www.voguecatch.com )))

Cheap Nike air Jordan shoes33$,Air Force 1 33$, Nike dunks SB shoe,Nike Shox shoe. Wholesale Cheap Nike shoes with discount jersey, High quality T-shirts,ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy shoes,ED hardy Jeans,Evisu shoes,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel Handbag……welcome to
((( http://www.voguecatch.com ))))
╰—┘ 。 ┅★`_、
│\__╭╭╭╭╭__/│   
│ │            
│           │ 
│  ●       ● │ 
│≡    o    ≡│
│           │ 
╰——┬O◤▽◥O┬——╯
|  o  |
|╭---╮| ┌┬┬┬┐ 
╞╧╧╧╧══╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╡1

 

online shoping ! welcome to ((( http://www.voguecatch.com )))

online shoping ! welcome to ((( http://www.voguecatch.com )))

guanwo 9/6/2010 9:07:22 AM

 Ladies and gentlemen,

<a href="http:www.newgoing.com/">http://www.newgoing.com </a> brand shoes,handbags,clothes,watches,caps,jeans,perfume,sunglasses,jackets,t-shirt,jersey,belts,purse,wallets,shawn,scarf,bikini,and so on.
1)High quality. the tags and style code number are 100% correct.
2) Safety. If the goods seized by our customs, we will resend them to you.
3) Quick shipment. We have agreement with some International Express
Corporation, the products will be shipped within 24 hours after we received your payment. And the parcel will reach your side in 4-7working days.
4) Lowest price. We can give you the best price based on equal conditions in China.
5) We are very serious seller, assure you that we can have very perfect cooperation.

We are willing to build mutual benefits and long term business relationships with all customers
if there is any question of our products,pls don't hesitate to contact me at your free time,we will try our best to help you.

credit first,Best severce,fast delivery,high quality

<a href="http:www.newgoing.com/">http://www.newgoing.com </a> ,”’╭⌒╮⌒╮.’,”’,,’,.”,,’,”,.
╱◥██◣”o’,”’,,’,.”.”,,’,.
|田|田田│ ”,,’,.’,”’,,’,.”
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬
vfdb

guanwo 9/6/2010 9:15:21 AM

 Ladies and gentlemen,

<a href="http:www.newgoing.com/">http://www.newgoing.com </a> brand shoes,handbags,clothes,watches,caps,jeans,perfume,sunglasses,jackets,t-shirt,jersey,belts,purse,wallets,shawn,scarf,bikini,and so on.
1)High quality. the tags and style code number are 100% correct.
2) Safety. If the goods seized by our customs, we will resend them to you.
3) Quick shipment. We have agreement with some International Express
Corporation, the products will be shipped within 24 hours after we received your payment. And the parcel will reach your side in 4-7working days.
4) Lowest price. We can give you the best price based on equal conditions in China.
5) We are very serious seller, assure you that we can have very perfect cooperation.

We are willing to build mutual benefits and long term business relationships with all customers
if there is any question of our products,pls don't hesitate to contact me at your free time,we will try our best to help you.

credit first,Best severce,fast delivery,high quality

<a href="http:www.newgoing.com/">http://www.newgoing.com </a> ,”’╭⌒╮⌒╮.’,”’,,’,.”,,’,”,.
╱◥██◣”o’,”’,,’,.”.”,,’,.
|田|田田│ ”,,’,.’,”’,,’,.”
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬
fd

guanwo 9/8/2010 7:19:55 AM

Ladies and gentlemen,

<a href="http:www.newgoing.com/">http://www.newgoing.com </a> brand shoes,handbags,clothes,watches,caps,jeans,perfume,sunglasses,jackets,t-shirt,jersey,belts,purse,wallets,shawn,scarf,bikini,and so on.
1)High quality. the tags and style code number are 100% correct.
2) Safety. If the goods seized by our customs, we will resend them to you.
3) Quick shipment. We have agreement with some International Express
Corporation, the products will be shipped within 24 hours after we received your payment. And the parcel will reach your side in 4-7working days.
4) Lowest price. We can give you the best price based on equal conditions in China.
5) We are very serious seller, assure you that we can have very perfect cooperation.

We are willing to build mutual benefits and long term business relationships with all customers
if there is any question of our products,pls don't hesitate to contact me at your free time,we will try our best to help you.

credit first,Best severce,fast delivery,high quality

<a href="http:www.newgoing.com/">http://www.newgoing.com </a> ,”’╭⌒╮⌒╮.’,”’,,’,.”,,’,”,.
╱◥██◣”o’,”’,,’,.”.”,,’,.
|田|田田│ ”,,’,.’,”’,,’,.”
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬
gfnhgmn 

guanwo 9/8/2010 7:47:51 AM

 Ladies and gentlemen,

<a href="http:www.newgoing.com/">http://www.newgoing.com </a> brand shoes,handbags,clothes,watches,caps,jeans,perfume,sunglasses,jackets,t-shirt,jersey,belts,purse,wallets,shawn,scarf,bikini,and so on.
1)High quality. the tags and style code number are 100% correct.
2) Safety. If the goods seized by our customs, we will resend them to you.
3) Quick shipment. We have agreement with some International Express
Corporation, the products will be shipped within 24 hours after we received your payment. And the parcel will reach your side in 4-7working days.
4) Lowest price. We can give you the best price based on equal conditions in China.
5) We are very serious seller, assure you that we can have very perfect cooperation.

We are willing to build mutual benefits and long term business relationships with all customers
if there is any question of our products,pls don't hesitate to contact me at your free time,we will try our best to help you.

credit first,Best severce,fast delivery,high quality

<a href="http:www.newgoing.com/">http://www.newgoing.com </a> ,”’╭⌒╮⌒╮.’,”’,,’,.”,,’,”,.
╱◥██◣”o’,”’,,’,.”.”,,’,.
|田|田田│ ”,,’,.’,”’,,’,.”
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬
bnhgs

<<  <  2 3 4 5 

ADD A COMMENT

You must be logged in to leave a comment. Please click here to login.