All fatpantz's Comments

NEW Ghostbusters Cast Announced (Article) - 1/28/2015 9:24:46 PM

My plot concept:  Three remaining Ghostbusters (Murray, Hudson, Ackroyd) are all in an old folks home.  Gozer returns to exact revenge upon them...they enlist help from a few of their grandkids (mixed cast of male and female).  grandkids could include actors like Jay Pharoah, Kristen Wiig, Kate McKinnon and Bill Hader.

Now write an awesome script around that and someone and pay me royalties!!

NEW Ghostbusters Cast Announced (Article) - 1/27/2015 3:18:05 PM

Not sure if that is the sound of this film flopping or Melissa McCarthy trying to get out of the bath tub.

I don't understand who greenlights this kind of crap.

Supergirl Has Been Cast (Article) - 1/22/2015 9:56:18 PM

Which is also why they have Ezra Miller cast to play 2018 movie version of Barry Allen

The Flash: Revenge of the Rogues Review (Article) - 1/22/2015 6:28:57 AM

I expect Sammiches and Mountain Dew!!

The Flash: Revenge of the Rogues Review (Article) - 1/21/2015 9:48:50 PM

So awesome to have Miller and Purcell together.  I just wish the two of them got the roles of a bit better of villains.  Oh well, still a fun time!!

First Look: Marvel's "Last Days" (Article) - 1/21/2015 9:46:52 PM

Michael Chiklis has peaked my interest.  So the 2 universes crash together and battle and only one from each universe will survive.  This will give them an open to change a lot of what they have done....no more dead Wolvie, no more female Thor, etc.

Hopefully  they let Peter Parker survive over the other kid...but I think it will be funny as hell if they keep gay Colossus HAHA!

The Boxtrolls Blu-ray Review (Article) - 1/19/2015 6:29:03 AM

A magical film...definitely one for the collection.  I loved watching the credits too.

2015 Oscar Nominations (Article) - 1/17/2015 12:25:18 AM

I want JK Simmons to win an Oscar for the simple fact that he is an amazing actor that has played some incredible TV roles in the past (Schillinger - Oz) and this guy deserves some serious recognition!!

Simon Kinberg to write Standalone Star Wars Film?! (Article) - 1/12/2015 7:52:24 PM

Due to my enjoyment of Star Wars Rebels, i see nothing wrong if this is true.  :)

Agent Carter Clip: The 487 (Article) - 1/12/2015 6:43:01 PM

I honestly thought this series would be a miss for me, but wow was I wrong!!  Loving it so far and cant wait for the next episode.

FATPANTZ'S MANIACAL PERSONA