All fatpantz's Comments

Ryan Reynolds confirms he's Deadpool (Article) - 12/8/2014 7:52:06 PM

@jonniej1017  You are saying RR is funny in funny roles, but this will flop because he can't do serious...you are familiar with Deadpool are you not?  He is not the dark brooding Shakespeare of Marvel.  Last I checked his content was 99% juvenile potty humour (the Van Wilder of superheroes)

PREACHER Pilot Ordered by AMC (Article) - 12/4/2014 8:44:18 PM

I want Starz to pick up The Boys, some softcore superhero action filled with ridiculous over the top violence ala Spartacus!!  But yeah, I agree Preacher might suffer from keeping it viewer friendly.

The Walking Dead: Coda Review (Article) - 12/3/2014 5:42:22 PM

Do you even lift??

Suicide Squad Cast Revealed (Article) - 12/2/2014 10:36:25 PM

I think the original idea of Jai Courtney as Deadshot was a better casting....or maybe someone like Kevin Durand.

My original pic was Pedro Pascal, but he is too small imo...then I was watching Wolf of Wall Street and saw Jon Bernthal.  He is a spitting image of Deadshot with that moustache and goatee!!

Suicide Squad Cast Revealed (Article) - 12/2/2014 8:38:46 PM

I really like the casting except for Smith, unless he doesnt talk.  Don't get me wrong, i like him for many other roles, but not Deadshot.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer! (Article) - 11/29/2014 11:49:07 PM

That is a lot of training.  You wasted many years as I learned very quickly that you cannot kill that which has no life!  Haaaaaiiii-yaaaa!!!

Jurassic World Trailer Has Arrived (Article) - 11/25/2014 7:00:47 PM

^^ Says the king of sunshine and lollipops haha!

Apocalypse Cast for X-Men: Apocalypse (Article) - 11/24/2014 10:17:27 PM

I think Geno Segers (Banshee) would have been perfect as Apocalypse.  He even has the voice.

Strange Magic: Official Trailer (Article) - 11/22/2014 12:00:00 PM

Love the animation...absolutely spectacular.  Do not love the musical aspect of it as well as the jokes that are trying too hard to be cool.  It almost seems like Shrek and Epic had a baby and it won't stop singing.

Mania Review: VHS: Viral (Article) - 11/21/2014 12:03:22 AM

I totally enjoyed the 2nd one and cant wait to see this one as well.  Really fun and unique stories :)

FATPANTZ'S MANIACAL PERSONA