All fatpantz's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

MARVEL STUDIOS UNVEILS PHASE 3 OF MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE (Article) - 10/28/2014 10:26:39 PM

I would love to see them move towards Planet Hulk and World War Hulk movies too...

How cool would it be if they got the FF rights and Silver Surfer for the Infinity War!!??

MARVEL STUDIOS UNVEILS PHASE 3 OF MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE (Article) - 10/28/2014 4:58:22 PM

TWD made me richer than any other comics I collected....just need to find the right moment to auction the series :P

Doctor Strange is Benedict Cumberbatch! (Article) - 10/28/2014 12:39:20 AM

Actually it is funny you mention Dinklage, because I have always thought Pedro Pascal would be a perfect Dr. Strange!!

The Walking Dead: No Sanctuary Review (Article) - 10/16/2014 7:44:36 PM

p00p!

Am I doing this right???

Mike Tyson Mysteries Trailer (Article) - 10/15/2014 3:38:51 PM

O. M. G.

This is going the be the funniest fn thing in the history of cartoons!!!

I really wonder if Tyson understands the jokes or if he is just saying the lines they give him.  I am dying of laughter right now!

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Heavy is the Head Review (Article) - 10/3/2014 11:58:48 AM

Kyle MacLachlan!  Woohoo!  Love this guy, he is going to bring a whole lot of crazy to the show!!  Great actor :)

31 Days of Horror: Hellbound: Hellraiser 2 (Article) - 10/3/2014 11:44:44 AM

I am a HUGE  Clive Barker fan.  Everything from owning artwork, toys, 1st release limited edition novels, scripts, etc.  I dont think the average person really gets the depth of his work.  I am the opposite of you Bob, i preferred the first film over the 2nd.  Although both were great movies, the first was both written and directed by Clive Barker.  It still contained his full vision.  While the second was partially written by him as well, I think it lost a bit of the magic through the screenwriter and director.  It did become a little too "shock value" for me.

I have always wanted to see him do a big screen production of his script History of the Devil.

NERF DEMOLISHER 2-IN-1 Blaster Review (Article) - 10/1/2014 7:54:50 PM

I think I will have to get the last 2 as early xmas gifts for myself.  Does the Nerf N-Strike come with any fillable clips or can they be ordered seperately??  I like to duct tape clips to my side for quick reload

Dominic Cooper Signs on for AGENT CARTER (Article) - 9/30/2014 7:18:28 PM

I completely agree Miner...I have been dying for some Dum Dum Dugan appearances in AoS!!!  I havent started the new season yet, but I heard a rumour they made an appearance on the first episode.

Horns - UK Trailer (Article) - 8/31/2014 4:44:56 PM

This trailer completely loses the vibe of the actual story.  I loved this book...but it was a murder mystery, not a horror story.  The book also had a lot of dark humour with the effects his horns had on people.

I am hoping the trailer is just trying to attract horror fans and stays more to the feel of the other clips I had watched.

FATPANTZ'S MANIACAL PERSONA