All fatpantz's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

The Flash: Extended Trailer (Article) - 6/26/2014 10:50:09 AM

Pilot episode has been leaked onto the internet.  Just watched it...has the usual CW cheese factor and some mediocre acting, but overall well done and entertaining.  It had a ton of fanboy easter eggs all through it as well

NEW Predator REBOOT (Article) - 6/25/2014 4:43:49 PM

Shane Black announced this afternoon that it is NOT a reboot.

Mania Exclusive Interview: Eddie McGee (Article) - 6/25/2014 4:42:05 PM

Wow, a straight up rip off of Richard Bachman's (Stephen King) The Long Walk.

I have always wanted to see The Long Walk on the big screen too, but not like this.  I wonder what King's lawyers will have to say.

The Summer of '84: Top Secret! (Article) - 6/25/2014 9:26:30 AM

The pic is from the opening credits monkeyfoot...they had me at Skeet Shootin'

Haha loved this movie, havent seen it in forever though

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Official International Trailer #1 (Article) - 6/25/2014 9:21:28 AM

Hahaha best line ever.

So they are aliens?

No, that's just stupid...

Tom Cruise for Star Wars? (Article) - 6/23/2014 1:00:21 PM

He would fit perfectly in an Ewok costume!

Jason Momoa for Aquaman?! (Article) - 6/15/2014 10:14:42 AM

Marvel should cast Pedro Pascal as Namor!

DC Comics Movie Slate? (Article) - 6/14/2014 2:41:39 AM

They just announced Jason Momoa as Aquaman for the Batman vs Superman movie too....

Game of Thrones: The Watchers on the Wall Review (Article) - 6/9/2014 10:53:40 AM

I love to participate in convos here, but Mania, please fix you message system.  I cant even copy my post in case it fails and I cant be bothered to retype my thoughts.

Game of Thrones: The Watchers on the Wall Review (Article) - 6/9/2014 1:22:41 AM

I bow down to you Neil Marshall.  I was excited when they announced he would be directing another episode this season.  He did not fail to amaze after directing the other single biggest battle episode Blackwater.  I am interested in seeing what he does with the upcoming Constantine.

As for the episode, I am left in awe.  So much action and excitement.  The battle between Jon and Styr, his reuniting with Ygritte, and the releasing of Ghost to name a few.  I also had to go back just to watch the arrow shot that the giant let loose.

It is funny, internet message boards are lighting up with people hating this episode and that it was boring.  It can't always be the Tyrion Lannister show, as much as I enjoy his screen time.  You just cant make everyone happy I guess.

FATPANTZ'S MANIACAL PERSONA