All fatpantz's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Eye Spy Review (Article) - 10/17/2013 2:25:07 AM

Shield always WAS more spy thriller than superhero...most agents did not posess powers.  I am enjoying it, although it would be nice to see some less famous heroes. Or wouldnt it be cool if Marvel worked 2 tv episodes per season per Avenger actor contract...

Hercules: The Legend Begins TEASER TRAILER (Article) - 10/13/2013 3:32:02 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if Wiseguy's prediction was true, but wouldn't be surprised the other way either.

Mania Exclusive Interview: The Directors of Frozen (Article) - 10/9/2013 12:31:50 AM

Admit it...that is Seth Rogan's eHarmony pic.

Cant sneak one past me, Rob!

Mania Review: Rush (Article) - 9/27/2013 11:59:28 AM

I find his directorial style slow and as Darth said "missing that spark"...with exception to a select few of his films.  He was hilarious on Arrested Development.

But how dare Rob have an opinion as a film reviewer, and how dare that opinion differ from the general mass!! He must be a witch!! Boo! Hiss!

From what I read, although not a huge fan of his earlier works, Rob gave the highest praise to RH and claimed that he created a masterpiece. Kill him!!! Witch!!

Gods of Egypt Casting (Article) - 9/25/2013 8:32:45 AM

Jake Gyllenhaal for the thief!!  LOL

DEXTER: Remember the Monsters? (Article) - 9/24/2013 12:52:15 AM

Ooooh...I get it now. This was all a prequel to Man of Steel.

I did like the scene where he dumps Deb's body, because he feels that he killed her.  She should be placed with the rest of his victims.

Tuesday Terrors: Clive Barker finishes The Scarlet Gospels (Article) - 9/17/2013 7:09:58 AM

Clive Barker finishes The Scarlet Gospels!  Recently horror writer Clive Barker announced on his Facebook page that he has completed the long awaited novel The Scarlet Gospels which pits pinhead against Harry D’Amor, his character from The Last Illusion.  Said Barker in his post:

“I thought you might like to know that THE SCARLET GOSPELS,a large novel which sets Harry D'Amour against the Hell Priest Pinhead,is finished,and has been delivered to my agent. I don't yet have a publication date for it,but as soon as I do you'll be the first to know. I won't say anything about the narrative except this: it's a HORROR NOVEL with the graphic violence and perverse eroticism of the most intense tales from the Books Of Blood.Please feel free to share this news with any friends who might have been wondering about the book :THE SCARLET GOSPELS ARE FINISHED.”

It is missing a header.  This is great news to me as I am a huge fan and his literary skills have been missed. Now please, please finish the sequel to Everville.

Top 13 Friday the 13th Kills on Blu-ray (Article) - 9/13/2013 10:58:19 AM

I have the dvd collection box set, although it only goes up to Manhattan :(

Last Days on Mars Trailer (Article) - 9/13/2013 10:48:21 AM

So an alien bacteria starts turning the crew into zombies...my ending prediction will be their ship emergency lands on earth with a dead crew.  Nasa opens the hatch with hiss of air release.  Rescuer asks what did this to them.  Camera zoom to rescuer's eyes, showing a brief red color twitch around the pupil. Fade to credits.

Could be a fun suspense movie if done right

Horns First Look (Article) - 9/10/2013 7:39:40 AM

I loved the book...just not sure if Aja can do it justice.  Looking forward to the trailer

FATPANTZ'S MANIACAL PERSONA