All fatpantz's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

First Look: The Flash - S.T.A.R. Labs Team (Article) - 6/26/2014 10:54:46 AM

Pilot episode has been leaked onto the internet.  Just watched it...has the usual CW cheese factor and some mediocre acting, but overall well done and entertaining.  It had a ton of fanboy easter eggs all through it as well

The Flash: Extended Trailer (Article) - 6/26/2014 10:50:09 AM

NEW Predator REBOOT (Article) - 6/25/2014 4:43:49 PM

Shane Black announced this afternoon that it is NOT a reboot.

Mania Exclusive Interview: Eddie McGee (Article) - 6/25/2014 4:42:05 PM

Wow, a straight up rip off of Richard Bachman's (Stephen King) The Long Walk.

I have always wanted to see The Long Walk on the big screen too, but not like this.  I wonder what King's lawyers will have to say.

The Summer of '84: Top Secret! (Article) - 6/25/2014 9:26:30 AM

The pic is from the opening credits monkeyfoot...they had me at Skeet Shootin'

Haha loved this movie, havent seen it in forever though

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Official International Trailer #1 (Article) - 6/25/2014 9:21:28 AM

Hahaha best line ever.

So they are aliens?

No, that's just stupid...

Tom Cruise for Star Wars? (Article) - 6/23/2014 1:00:21 PM

He would fit perfectly in an Ewok costume!

Jason Momoa for Aquaman?! (Article) - 6/15/2014 10:14:42 AM

Marvel should cast Pedro Pascal as Namor!

DC Comics Movie Slate? (Article) - 6/14/2014 2:41:39 AM

They just announced Jason Momoa as Aquaman for the Batman vs Superman movie too....

Game of Thrones: The Watchers on the Wall Review (Article) - 6/9/2014 10:53:40 AM

I love to participate in convos here, but Mania, please fix you message system.  I cant even copy my post in case it fails and I cant be bothered to retype my thoughts.

FATPANTZ'S MANIACAL PERSONA