All fatpantz's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

First Look: Marvel's "Last Days" (Article) - 1/21/2015 9:46:52 PM

Michael Chiklis has peaked my interest.  So the 2 universes crash together and battle and only one from each universe will survive.  This will give them an open to change a lot of what they have done....no more dead Wolvie, no more female Thor, etc.

Hopefully  they let Peter Parker survive over the other kid...but I think it will be funny as hell if they keep gay Colossus HAHA!

The Boxtrolls Blu-ray Review (Article) - 1/19/2015 6:29:03 AM

A magical film...definitely one for the collection.  I loved watching the credits too.

2015 Oscar Nominations (Article) - 1/17/2015 12:25:18 AM

I want JK Simmons to win an Oscar for the simple fact that he is an amazing actor that has played some incredible TV roles in the past (Schillinger - Oz) and this guy deserves some serious recognition!!

Simon Kinberg to write Standalone Star Wars Film?! (Article) - 1/12/2015 7:52:24 PM

Due to my enjoyment of Star Wars Rebels, i see nothing wrong if this is true.  :)

Agent Carter Clip: The 487 (Article) - 1/12/2015 6:43:01 PM

I honestly thought this series would be a miss for me, but wow was I wrong!!  Loving it so far and cant wait for the next episode.

New CHAPPIE Trailer Arrives (Article) - 1/10/2015 10:47:04 AM

Awesome!

The last trailer looked too kiddie oriented...this looks waaay better.  Cant wait!

NEW The Walking Dead Mid Season Promo Art (Article) - 1/8/2015 7:45:51 PM

Geez, hopefully no one flips over name drops because it tells nothing about the characters or the storylines.  I think we will see Jesus near the end of the season....Negan wont be til mid next season I am sure.

They really do need an over the top, over-acting, energetic actor to portray Negan though....oh and the ability to cuss a lot haha :D

Oh and I would love to see a prominent actor like Adewale Akinnuoye-Aqbaje as Ezekiel!!

NEW The Walking Dead Mid Season Promo Art (Article) - 1/8/2015 1:02:27 PM

I can't wait for Washington. I really hope they do a better casting of Jesus and Negan, my two favourite TWD characters, than they did with the Governor.

Scarlett Johansson for Ghost in the Shell (Article) - 1/7/2015 4:43:02 PM

^^^

What the wise raccoon said!

The Equalizer Blu-ray Review (Article) - 1/7/2015 4:39:18 PM

I am an animal person and I would beat you into the hospital if you set out to  purposefully hurt one of my pets.  Pets are like family to most people.

FATPANTZ'S MANIACAL PERSONA