All fatpantz's Comments

Suicide Squad Cast Revealed (Article) - 12/2/2014 8:38:46 PM

I really like the casting except for Smith, unless he doesnt talk.  Don't get me wrong, i like him for many other roles, but not Deadshot.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer! (Article) - 11/29/2014 11:49:07 PM

That is a lot of training.  You wasted many years as I learned very quickly that you cannot kill that which has no life!  Haaaaaiiii-yaaaa!!!

Jurassic World Trailer Has Arrived (Article) - 11/25/2014 7:00:47 PM

^^ Says the king of sunshine and lollipops haha!

Apocalypse Cast for X-Men: Apocalypse (Article) - 11/24/2014 10:17:27 PM

I think Geno Segers (Banshee) would have been perfect as Apocalypse.  He even has the voice.

Strange Magic: Official Trailer (Article) - 11/22/2014 12:00:00 PM

Love the animation...absolutely spectacular.  Do not love the musical aspect of it as well as the jokes that are trying too hard to be cool.  It almost seems like Shrek and Epic had a baby and it won't stop singing.

Mania Review: VHS: Viral (Article) - 11/21/2014 12:03:22 AM

I totally enjoyed the 2nd one and cant wait to see this one as well.  Really fun and unique stories :)

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Things We Bury Review (Article) - 11/20/2014 11:40:48 PM

Definitely the best episode of the series so far!  The show used to sit in queue until i was bored and binge watched, but now it has moved into must see territory for me!!

Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series - Teaser Trailer (Article) - 11/20/2014 11:38:05 PM

No it is being released on all consoles and PC/Mac

Star Wars Rebels: Empire Day Review (Article) - 11/20/2014 12:20:49 AM

This episode was hands down amazing!!  Loved it.

Project Almanac TRAILER #2 (Article) - 11/18/2014 7:53:43 PM

Has kind of that Chronicle awesome feel to it.  I am in!

FATPANTZ'S MANIACAL PERSONA