All fatpantz's Comments

Predestination Clip: Toursit (Article) - 1/5/2015 6:29:38 AM

It was actually released in theatres in June 2014, now it is getting a North American release in January as it is not an American film.

Predestination Clip: Toursit (Article) - 1/4/2015 12:23:54 AM

**SPOILERS**

No, I understand the whole paradox of him/her being the child/mother/father.  My issue with the paradox is that they could have never existed to begin with.  The future self could have never existed to impregnate the past self because that person could never have been born to begin with.

The child would have had to be born originally to create the future selfs, and that could have never happened if the future selfs were the biological parents.  Thus the impossible paradox.

Predestination Clip: Toursit (Article) - 1/2/2015 6:38:26 PM

I think I am the only person I know that disliked this movie... a lot!

I know the difficulties in time travel fims and the loopholes that are always found, but come on...  Seriously....and dont give me that syfy paradox garbage either.

Neill Blomkamp's Awesome Alien Concept Art (Article) - 1/2/2015 6:32:10 PM

100000% what xenomorph said!!

I actually dug Prometheus and am interested in seeing a sequel, but Blomkamp would seriously made an insane Aliens movie!!!

First Look: UNCANNY AVENGERS #1 (Article) - 1/2/2015 6:30:15 PM

Funny you say that Elbaz, because this makes me want to check it out.  How can you go wrong with Rick Remender writing a new Avengers team book!!??

Not a fan of Sabretooth going good though.

2015 Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures Slate (Article) - 12/31/2014 6:30:54 AM

8/12 of the titles listed are new concepts, not remakes/sequels.  Not sure why the hate Blank.

I am looking forward to Star Wars, Avengers and Ant-man.  I had a lot of meh feelings about Jungle Book, but it actually looks like they are doing a really cool job on it with live action mixed with animation.

The Best Movies of 2014 (Article) - 12/30/2014 6:29:41 AM

^^^ 110% agreement there

Dragon Blade Trailer #1 (Article) - 12/29/2014 10:14:39 PM

Wow does that look bad, and not in a good way lol

Stonehearst Asylum Blu-ray Review (Article) - 12/29/2014 12:15:02 AM

Being a huge fan of Poe, I enjoyed it a bit more than you Tim.  While a bit slow at times, it never dragged...to me I saw it more as character and setting development which added to the suspense.  The film is beautifully shot and the cast is beyond stellar.  I give it a B plus

Ryan Reynolds confirms he's Deadpool (Article) - 12/8/2014 7:52:06 PM

@jonniej1017  You are saying RR is funny in funny roles, but this will flop because he can't do serious...you are familiar with Deadpool are you not?  He is not the dark brooding Shakespeare of Marvel.  Last I checked his content was 99% juvenile potty humour (the Van Wilder of superheroes)

FATPANTZ'S MANIACAL PERSONA