All fatpantz's Comments

The Lords of Salem Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 9/9/2013 11:24:31 PM

I loved Mellow's comment...

I am going to do the "free" preview before deciding if this deserves a home in my movie collection.

Green Inferno Sequel Announced (Article) - 9/9/2013 11:20:59 AM

It sounds like a remake of Cannibal Holocaust as The Green Inferno was the title of the documentary featured in CH.  Looking forward to seeing it

1st RoboCop Trailer (Article) - 9/6/2013 1:25:01 PM

"Daaaaay-um Linden, that po po robot is all business in the front, party in the back!"

Mad Max Photo and release Date Change?! (Article) - 9/6/2013 1:18:16 PM

It has become commonplace to make fun of Tom Hardy now for his Bane roll, but he has proven himself as a solid actor in a lot of films.  He was awesome in Lawless and Warrior, liked his characters in RocknRolla and Layer Cake...and he defined himself as an actor in Bronson.  I think Max is one of the rolls that he was made for... I am looking forward to this.

Bounty Killer Official Trailer #1 (Article) - 8/30/2013 12:39:14 PM

Alexa Vega - from R. Rodrigues fame and Repo: A Genetic Opera

Beverly D’Angelo...well she is Beverly D’Angelo (PS there is a new Vacation movie being made with her and Chevy)

Kristanna Loken - was T-X in T3 and played Painkiller Jane

This could be fun in that cheap campy way...it will be interesting to see how Matthew Marsden does in a lead role...he was a good actor in the UK and liked his character in Rambo

Dalton for Alfred? (Article) - 8/27/2013 9:16:02 PM

I believe you have never signed up for anger management classes, or so I read on a website :P

Squirrels Teaser Trailer (Article) - 8/20/2013 7:41:01 AM

Ahahaha! Awesome!!

"Hold on to your nuts"

Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 8/16/2013 1:21:00 PM

I think the animation was my only real complaint.  Bodies were just too bulky and distorted, but I will take poor animation for an awesome story any day.

Loved it.

Comicscape: Kick-Ass 3 (Article) - 8/15/2013 11:07:23 PM

Agreed Dark.  The movie Wanted didn't even resemble the comic.  I loved the story and concept and was excited to see a movie adaptation...even more excited when I saw it was Timur Bekmambetov.  He had just come off of his awesome films Night Watch and Day Watch.  Unfortunately I was sadly disappointed.

True Blood: Life Matters Review (Article) - 8/13/2013 12:26:33 AM

I found the funeral flashbacks very boring and distracting from the main storyline.

FATPANTZ'S MANIACAL PERSONA