All fatpantz's Comments

Top 10 Versions of A Christmas Carol (Article) - 12/21/2013 11:11:29 AM

I dont see the logic of leaving out Scrooged, it has the same story and moral.  Including the Muppets version is no different imo.  What is different from Gonzo and Fozzie hamming it up than Carol Kane and Bobcat Goldthwait doing the same.

The Winter of '83: Christine (Article) - 12/9/2013 1:10:18 AM

A friend of mine has the original Car #9  '58 Plymouth Fury from the filming of Christine in his massive auto collection...he also has 1974 replica of the original series Batmobile, Delorian, General Lee, Starsky & Hutch and Smokey & the Bandit in his collection.

I loved the book and loved the movie!!!

Sleeper in Development (Article) - 11/23/2013 3:50:28 AM

No clue how they will manage to tranfer this onto the screen....but $#@! yeah! Awesome news, amazing series.  Now if someone would only develope Criminal.

The Walking Dead: Live Bait Review (Article) - 11/18/2013 5:34:16 PM

@Violator - To explain it a bit more, the family met up with the Gov before he went bad.  It was not part of the comics, but a novel called Rise of the Governor.  It told the story or Phillip, his brother Brian and daughter Penny (along with a few other expendables) and their journey to Woodbury.  They came across the family when passing through the city and trying to escape a horde of walkers.  The difference being that his brother and daughter were still with him, and the coitus was a little less romantic and a bit less consensual that the hump truck.

Prequel for Walking Dead Spin-Off (Article) - 11/16/2013 1:40:37 PM

Rise of the Govenor mini series would be awesome!

DVD Shopping Bag: The Right Stuff Blu-ray (Article) - 11/5/2013 10:28:45 PM

^^^ What Hanso said.  I was tricked before and own too many versions of TLOR series....extended box set only for me!!

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER - Trailer (Article) - 10/24/2013 11:05:23 PM

Chills all over my body...FN GREATNESS!!

I remember an article a few days ado regarding the Daredevil/Punisher licenses...STEP ONE: Hire Ed Brubaker to develop the scripts.  He writes the best comics out there and if anyone disagrees, read his Capt. America and Daredevil run, then pick up Sleeper and Criminal.

DVD Shopping Bag: Vincent Price Collection (Article) - 10/22/2013 7:56:03 AM

^^ what Tevii said.  I am disappointed this series was never rebooted

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Eye Spy Review (Article) - 10/17/2013 2:25:07 AM

Shield always WAS more spy thriller than superhero...most agents did not posess powers.  I am enjoying it, although it would be nice to see some less famous heroes. Or wouldnt it be cool if Marvel worked 2 tv episodes per season per Avenger actor contract...

Hercules: The Legend Begins TEASER TRAILER (Article) - 10/13/2013 3:32:02 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if Wiseguy's prediction was true, but wouldn't be surprised the other way either.

FATPANTZ'S MANIACAL PERSONA