All fatpantz's Comments

The Walking Dead: Live Bait Review (Article) - 11/18/2013 5:34:16 PM

@Violator - To explain it a bit more, the family met up with the Gov before he went bad.  It was not part of the comics, but a novel called Rise of the Governor.  It told the story or Phillip, his brother Brian and daughter Penny (along with a few other expendables) and their journey to Woodbury.  They came across the family when passing through the city and trying to escape a horde of walkers.  The difference being that his brother and daughter were still with him, and the coitus was a little less romantic and a bit less consensual that the hump truck.

Prequel for Walking Dead Spin-Off (Article) - 11/16/2013 1:40:37 PM

Rise of the Govenor mini series would be awesome!

DVD Shopping Bag: The Right Stuff Blu-ray (Article) - 11/5/2013 10:28:45 PM

^^^ What Hanso said.  I was tricked before and own too many versions of TLOR series....extended box set only for me!!

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER - Trailer (Article) - 10/24/2013 11:05:23 PM

Chills all over my body...FN GREATNESS!!

I remember an article a few days ado regarding the Daredevil/Punisher licenses...STEP ONE: Hire Ed Brubaker to develop the scripts.  He writes the best comics out there and if anyone disagrees, read his Capt. America and Daredevil run, then pick up Sleeper and Criminal.

DVD Shopping Bag: Vincent Price Collection (Article) - 10/22/2013 7:56:03 AM

^^ what Tevii said.  I am disappointed this series was never rebooted

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Eye Spy Review (Article) - 10/17/2013 2:25:07 AM

Shield always WAS more spy thriller than superhero...most agents did not posess powers.  I am enjoying it, although it would be nice to see some less famous heroes. Or wouldnt it be cool if Marvel worked 2 tv episodes per season per Avenger actor contract...

Hercules: The Legend Begins TEASER TRAILER (Article) - 10/13/2013 3:32:02 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if Wiseguy's prediction was true, but wouldn't be surprised the other way either.

Mania Exclusive Interview: The Directors of Frozen (Article) - 10/9/2013 12:31:50 AM

Admit it...that is Seth Rogan's eHarmony pic.

Cant sneak one past me, Rob!

Mania Review: Rush (Article) - 9/27/2013 11:59:28 AM

I find his directorial style slow and as Darth said "missing that spark"...with exception to a select few of his films.  He was hilarious on Arrested Development.

But how dare Rob have an opinion as a film reviewer, and how dare that opinion differ from the general mass!! He must be a witch!! Boo! Hiss!

From what I read, although not a huge fan of his earlier works, Rob gave the highest praise to RH and claimed that he created a masterpiece. Kill him!!! Witch!!

Gods of Egypt Casting (Article) - 9/25/2013 8:32:45 AM