All fatpantz's Comments

PIRANHA 3D Movie Review (Article) - 8/21/2010 3:38:55 AM

Hahaha I had zero intention of watching this, but now I think I know how I will be spending my saturday night!!!  Now I am all giddy and stuff!!

10 TV Actors We Want To See In More Movies (Article) - 8/20/2010 1:38:46 PM

Swisshammer did you see Jane Lynch on Party Down??  She was hilarious on season 1 and also on the finale of season 2...although its funny because as much as i hated her character on Will & Grace, I prefer Megan Mullally as her replacement character Lydia.  I cant really speak for Glee as I cant bring myself to watch it, but i wouldn't say Lynch isn't funny due to one role on a t.een drama/comedy/musical show.

10 TV Actors We Want To See In More Movies (Article) - 8/20/2010 3:05:04 AM

As much as I like like Jensen Ackles in Supernatural, and as much as I like even more to say his name......Jeeeensen Aaaaackles....I dont find him to be a very diverse actor and dont think he would do that well on the big screen.

As for Nathan Fillion, all I want to see is a sequel to Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog!!!  Ok and maybe some more Firefly :P

The 10 Greatest Genre Monologues (Article) - 8/19/2010 6:20:58 PM

People really dont understand what a monologue is *sigh*  Let's really mess with them and start discussing soliloquies too!! lol

The 10 Greatest Genre Monologues (Article) - 8/19/2010 4:03:21 AM

I have always stood by my choice of Dennis Hopper & Christopher Walkin's scene in True Romance is still, to this day, my favorite scene in any film.  I do understand what you are saying tho Jarod and fully agree.

Good article Joe!

Bousman Counts 11 11 11 (Article) - 8/19/2010 3:58:24 AM

Although I am not a fan of the Saw series, I am a fan of Bousman...Repo:The Genetic Opera is my second favorite musical film....the first being Cannibal: The Musical.  I am interested to see where this goes :)

January Jones tops Latest Wave of X-MEN Casting (Article) - 8/18/2010 3:19:11 PM

Ok Del Toro we get that you dont want to "kill off" Hellboy, but just think of the BPRD stories that could be done next......

DYLAN DOG Trailer Online (Article) - 8/17/2010 2:21:37 PM

Bad Pony! Bad!!!

True Blood: Everything Is Broken Review (Article) - 8/17/2010 11:22:35 AM

Awesome episode...I am glad to see that everyone enjoyed it as much as I did...too many good scenes....Russell scooping Talbot's remains, later to be carrying them in a container haha...It was short lived, but the return of Franklin was awesome too....such a creepy twisted character....I really hope to see James Frain land a good role in a serial killer movie or something along those lines.

Can't wait for next week, and until then...bartender, make mine a True Blood!

Mara Joins Dragon Tattoo (Article) - 8/17/2010 11:13:32 AM

I would put money down on the success of this film and the sequels to follow....we are talking a trilogy based on a very successful set of novels and a very respected and successful director.  I have to disagree with you kimbroo

FATPANTZ'S MANIACAL PERSONA