All fatpantz's Comments

Full Trailer for GOON (Article) - 7/24/2010 4:08:09 AM

Damn that drives me crazy!!!!  I cant FN wait!!!!

Perfect voice casting for Goon and Frankie.....I dont care which story they tell from the books, I will be happy with any of them.  I do assume it will have Goon's origin story included for the viewers that didn't read the books....Top notch animation and I hope this does great for Powell, he deserves it!!

The Losers Blu-ray Review (Article) - 7/24/2010 4:00:26 AM

Definitely a disappointment after Andy Diggle had already written an incredible story within his comics.  Patric was annoying to me as Max....I did think Chris Evans made a perfect Jensen and played his character perfectly....

Basically a renter if you are planning to watch it with a date and you want to keep her more interested in you than the movie ;)

6 Hot Posters for SUCKER PUNCH (Article) - 7/23/2010 10:50:49 PM

I will defend the acting ability of 3 of the women/girls

Carla Gugino - has shown many times her acting range from Entourage to American Gangster to Watchmen.

Emily Browning - Ok so I havent seen anything from her since she was quite young but she did a great job in Ned Kelly and the craptastic Lemony Snicket

Jenna Malone - two words....Donnie Darko

I am looking forward to seeing more about this film....I mean come on....hot women, robots, guns, swords, explosions....sounds like the perfect film to me!! Haha!!

First Look: THE GOON Trailer (Article) - 7/22/2010 1:56:47 AM

Ok Wow!  As a fan of The Goon for many years now, I was hoping and praying it would turn out good as an animated feature.....well I will be damned, it looks like it has turned out FN AMAZING!!!  10x better than I had ever hoped!!!  I for one am along for the ride and cant wait!!  I would love to read what Powell has to say so far about it....

Smith the Vampire CAIN (Article) - 7/20/2010 1:37:57 AM

And Lucas ripped off The Hidden Fortress......

O.o

Am I allowed to say that here??? hehe  Oh....also Rob Vaux is a blatant ripoff of me so I maaaay have to sue....

SPARTACUS Prequel Begins (Article) - 7/19/2010 10:47:04 AM

Fuuny to see so much buzz and excitement around this show.  During the first half of the original season, I would have never guessed it as it was being treated as though it carried the plague.  They really pulled things together by the end and put together a fun show.

I only hope that the time off that Andy needed and the prequel mini season doesnt kill all that they managed to build!!

Smith the Vampire CAIN (Article) - 7/19/2010 10:43:47 AM

Hmmmm I always pictured Cain as a black hiphop artist from Philly... :P

10 Best Cinematic Mindfucks (Article) - 7/16/2010 12:28:30 PM

A very good list Dirk....most of my picks were on there.  I HAD to check out the list to make sure you had Naked Lunch and Lost Highway on the list.....2 of my favorite mindfuck movies, Lost highway is one of my favorite films in general!!  I forgot all about Jacob's Ladder good call....been so long since i watched that awesome film!!

Donnie Darko is 2001 btw...typo

Only movie I would have added to the list (maybe in place of Donnie Darko or Matrix, would be 2006 - A Scanner Darkly....one heck of a fun mindfuck

X-MEN: FIRST CLASS Gets Its Mystique (Article) - 7/16/2010 12:20:23 PM

Wow....all I can say is WOW!!

Asa true fan of Walking Dead since issue #1, that cast pic gave me chills and made me all giddy inside.  I cant wait!!!  My cousin and I were going to hit up SDCC this year just for their panel....missed out on the friday tickets tho *sigh*

McQuarrie Shoots ONE SHOT (Article) - 7/16/2010 12:15:11 PM

Yep and the network moved the awesome show, Persons Unknown to dead zone Saturdays now so who knows if we will even get to enjoy the full season *sigh*

FATPANTZ'S MANIACAL PERSONA