All fatpantz's Comments

10 TV Actors We Want To See In More Movies (Article) - 8/20/2010 1:38:46 PM

Swisshammer did you see Jane Lynch on Party Down??  She was hilarious on season 1 and also on the finale of season 2...although its funny because as much as i hated her character on Will & Grace, I prefer Megan Mullally as her replacement character Lydia.  I cant really speak for Glee as I cant bring myself to watch it, but i wouldn't say Lynch isn't funny due to one role on a t.een drama/comedy/musical show.

10 TV Actors We Want To See In More Movies (Article) - 8/20/2010 3:05:04 AM

As much as I like like Jensen Ackles in Supernatural, and as much as I like even more to say his name......Jeeeensen Aaaaackles....I dont find him to be a very diverse actor and dont think he would do that well on the big screen.

As for Nathan Fillion, all I want to see is a sequel to Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog!!!  Ok and maybe some more Firefly :P

The 10 Greatest Genre Monologues (Article) - 8/19/2010 6:20:58 PM

People really dont understand what a monologue is *sigh*  Let's really mess with them and start discussing soliloquies too!! lol

The 10 Greatest Genre Monologues (Article) - 8/19/2010 4:03:21 AM

I have always stood by my choice of Dennis Hopper & Christopher Walkin's scene in True Romance is still, to this day, my favorite scene in any film.  I do understand what you are saying tho Jarod and fully agree.

Good article Joe!

Bousman Counts 11 11 11 (Article) - 8/19/2010 3:58:24 AM

Although I am not a fan of the Saw series, I am a fan of Bousman...Repo:The Genetic Opera is my second favorite musical film....the first being Cannibal: The Musical.  I am interested to see where this goes :)

January Jones tops Latest Wave of X-MEN Casting (Article) - 8/18/2010 3:19:11 PM

Ok Del Toro we get that you dont want to "kill off" Hellboy, but just think of the BPRD stories that could be done next......

DYLAN DOG Trailer Online (Article) - 8/17/2010 2:21:37 PM

Bad Pony! Bad!!!

True Blood: Everything Is Broken Review (Article) - 8/17/2010 11:22:35 AM

Awesome episode...I am glad to see that everyone enjoyed it as much as I did...too many good scenes....Russell scooping Talbot's remains, later to be carrying them in a container haha...It was short lived, but the return of Franklin was awesome too....such a creepy twisted character....I really hope to see James Frain land a good role in a serial killer movie or something along those lines.

Can't wait for next week, and until then...bartender, make mine a True Blood!

Mara Joins Dragon Tattoo (Article) - 8/17/2010 11:13:32 AM

I would put money down on the success of this film and the sequels to follow....we are talking a trilogy based on a very successful set of novels and a very respected and successful director.  I have to disagree with you kimbroo

DYLAN DOG Trailer Online (Article) - 8/17/2010 11:04:34 AM

Never read the comics, but Dylan Dog looks fun!  They arent going for serious, which is good and we all know Routh can pull off cheesy after his awesome part in Scott Pilgrim...I will check it out....but if they are going to put money into a PI undead investigator with a zombie sidekick, why oh why did they not go the route of Cal McDonald????

Oh and if Hollywood is listening to me cry for Steve Niles, then please someone, for the love of all that is Geeky.....someone adapt and film Brubaker's Criminal.

As for Wolverine....You know, for me disliking the Xmen flicks and absolutely hating Wolverine:Origins, mostly my dislike stems from idiotic changes to the characters (ie. Deadpool, Rogue, Lady Deathstike to name a few), I would actually look forward to a Wolverine movie written by Christopher McQuarrie...just think, a Wolverine movie with a plot, as long as the studios dont demand giant robot spiders and call for 50 rewrites!

FATPANTZ'S MANIACAL PERSONA