All fatpantz's Comments

5 Reasons Why We Love Christopher Nolan (Article) - 7/15/2010 12:46:05 PM

His original Following is my personal favorite....cant wait to see Inception

Banks Becomes TINKERBELL (Article) - 7/15/2010 12:36:02 PM

Speaking of films that will ruin someone's career......

10 Cheesiest Elements From TV Shows (Article) - 7/15/2010 3:57:08 AM

$#@! I love the expressions on McCoy's face and evry delayed fight reaction by Kirk.....my friends and I still to this day sing the fight music from this scene any time a fight breaks out hahahaha

10 Cheesiest Elements From TV Shows (Article) - 7/15/2010 3:52:33 AM

I was beat to the punch on Million Dolar Man vs Bigfoot

My other choices would have been Starky and Hutch Season 2  The Vampire  and  Happy Days  The actual arrival of Mork from Ork..... OR the Fonz attempting to jump his bike over a bunch of sharks....hahahah

One of my top 5 Star Trek episodes was Kirk vs Gorn, but I will happily and geekily admit it was a very cheesy, enjoyable pleasure.  My top cheesy Star Trek episodes would be:

3. And the Children Shall Lead (the creepy older kid that seemed 30 to me! haha)

2. This Side of Paradise (Spock = King of Cheese!!)

and...

1. the battle of Kirk vs. Spock in Amock Time!!!

Dont get me wrong....not only are these my top cheesiest episodes, but some of my favorite Star Trek memories.....I love them and wouldnt trade them for anything!!!

SUPERMAN Director, Actor Rumored (Article) - 7/13/2010 7:14:20 PM

I found Routh a bit boring as Superman, but that may not have been his fault either....I am not really familiar with him as an actor other than that role so i couldnt make a fair call on his acting abilities.  He does definitely look the part though....lol

6 Movies That Killed Careers (Article) - 7/12/2010 2:35:30 AM

I have to add John Travolta and Battlefield Earth to the list.....Sure he is still acting, but what has he done of value since then....garbage films like Wild Hogs, Hairspray, Swordfish....and a lot of other generic crap.

I am also curious to whether Mike Myers makes any kind of a comeback after The Love Guru.  Besides cartoon voiceovers what is left for him.....

Haven: Welcome to... Review (Article) - 7/12/2010 2:18:54 AM

Have this one recorded still but havent found the time to watch it....damn you PS3!!! hahaha

Pretty shitty score from Rob, so i will try watch it in the next day and then leave my thoughts on it.

X-MEN Enrolling KICK-ASS Star? (Article) - 7/9/2010 1:27:20 PM

I really didnt care about MIB3 but now that they brought Jemaine Clement on as the villain, I HAVE to see it....it has become one of my most anticipated things.  I find Flight of the Conchords to be one of the funniest things around.....he will steal the show in this role

10 Hunters More Lethal Than the Predator (Article) - 7/7/2010 1:06:03 AM

A Dingo ate my baby!!

Elijah Wood Moves to TV (Article) - 7/1/2010 2:26:08 PM

Each episode follows the story about a girl named Sarah, her dog Wilfred and her boyfriend, Adam. After their first date, Adam goes home with Sarah and meets a scruffy dog, but only Adam sees Wilfred as a person, dressed blatantly in a dog costume. The dog develops a grudge on his owner's new boyfriend and tests out to see if he is capable of being his new "daddy". So an unsuspecting Adam who is keen on winning Sarah's heart has Wilfred to contend with.

I have only watched some of the online clips of the original series, but this is some damn funny stuff!!  I am not sure of the american adaptation, but I am definitely going to find the original SBS series!!

FATPANTZ'S MANIACAL PERSONA