All fatpantz's Comments

New Intl. PREDATORS Trailer (Article) - 6/24/2010 5:03:57 PM

Nice...I didn't realize Walton Goggins (Boyd Crowder from FX's Justified) was in Predator...he is a damn good actor, glad to see him getting some good film credit....he is also cast in Jon Favreau's Cowboys & Aliens.  Cant wait to see how that one looks too as the cast for C&A is one helluva list!!!

I vote Goggins as 3rd killed.

First RED Trailer Hits (Article) - 6/24/2010 1:30:52 PM

Bruce is the perfect Moses and Malkovich is great for Carville....Red looks like a blast....loved the comic, cant wait for the movie....

As for Canadian humour Edgar, One way to sum us up.....Kids In The Hall

'Nuff said

TV Wasteland: Bite My Shiny Metal Butt (Article) - 6/21/2010 1:18:27 PM

I heard the Andy Whitfield announcement almost 2 weeks ago so not really new info, but I did find it odd that Mania didnt announce anything regarding it.  Cant wait for season 2!!!

Good call on Persons Unknown, Nell....a good show so far written and created by Usual Suspects scribe, Christopher McQuarrie.  I am just hoping it gets a chance to get the ball rolling before the network cancels it too *sigh*

Soto to Direct ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN (Article) - 6/21/2010 1:02:52 PM

"I grew up to the movies" hahahahaha

That cracked me up, I dont think I need to comment any further on it, but man that made my day =D

Adam McKay for the boys???  Seriously???  I would have never thought that in a million years....I really dont want to see it become "slapsticky" as the book is very dark and dirty....some of the sexual violence and tones are not really the "Will Ferrel" type of comedy that he is used to doing.

First Look: SMURFS Trailer (Article) - 6/18/2010 8:12:21 PM

Actually doing a Smurf's movie now IS a good idea... the people that were kids as the series aired are now adults with kids of their own and pay for the tickets at the theatres....so i know if I had a kid and it was time to pick a movie...i would be asking myself whether I want to fork out the money and sit through Dora the Explorer: Where did Diego Touch You or a movie based on the Smurfs which I can relate to.  The person that SHOULD be fired is the person that greenlit the script!!!

Mania Picks: 10 Best Pixar Films (Article) - 6/18/2010 2:02:54 AM

A tough list to decide on but my top 5 are definitely Up, Monster's Inc, Finding Nemo, Wall-E  and The Incredibles and I just cant figure out which order to put them in.  I am most torn for the #1 spot...for me it would be either The Incredibles or Up and I think I am actually leaning more towards Up.  It just seemed to capture emotions that I never thought a cartoon could.

Regardless, Pixar has never made a bad film as yet and always find a way to amaze us all with their brilliance in storytelling and animation.

TOY STORY 3 Movie Review (Article) - 6/17/2010 2:39:17 PM

No....not even just an A....he gave it an A(plus)   Has hell really frozen over???

*ahhh just realized the plus symbol doesnt work on the forums lol

New SCOTT PILGRIM Trailer (Article) - 6/17/2010 2:35:30 PM

Thanks for fixing it Rob....Not like it was the biggest shocker when reading the series...anyone with a brain had the twist figured out fairly early on hehe!

And Ddiaz yes...definitely read this series!  It is a blast filled with great writing and stories.  Teh first graphic novel collection covers the original murder mystery...after that, it goes into the main storylines

Happy Town: Questions and Antlers Review (Article) - 6/17/2010 1:42:20 PM

Just about to watch the episode now....looking forward to it!!

I still want to know what the symbol of the upside down question mark with a halo represents....I have been noticing it on walls and in photos and graphitti everywhere in the show

First Look: SMURFS Trailer (Article) - 6/17/2010 1:38:58 PM

Smurf you, Mayhem!!! Rofl!!

FATPANTZ'S MANIACAL PERSONA