All fatpantz's Comments

Haven: Ball and Chain Review (Article) - 8/8/2010 9:29:56 PM

I keep trying to like it and give it another episode each week to see if it gets better.....its just so blah and the idle banter between characters just feels so forced and fake.  Sci Fi is lucky we dont have much to watch at the moment lol

The TV Wasteland Continues (Article) - 8/8/2010 6:59:50 PM

If anyone else has caught it, there is an amazing BBC series airing right now called Sherlock.  It takes the old stories and characters and adds a modern twist to it....from Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss.  Moffat did the cool 2007 series Jeckyll with the aewsome James Nesbitt and very sexy Michelle Ryan

True Blood: Hitting The Ground Review (Article) - 8/5/2010 12:20:39 AM

Hmmmm found this online....there was a cut scene frome S01E01 that had a quick glimpse of Claudine for those that are interested:

I am glad they did cut this out as the buildup to Sookie and her powers has been fun so far.

True Blood: Hitting The Ground Review (Article) - 8/4/2010 12:58:00 AM

Dakknight2280 - I am fairly certain Franklin is most definitely alive and will be returning to extract revenge on his future bride, Tara.  After crushing in his head, Franklin maintained his body form....which brings me to my favorite scene in this episode:

Tara asks Sookie how she knows that Bill is not dead and Sookie replies "when a vampire dies, their body turns into this" and picks up a slimy clump of Lorena.....if you missed it, the look on Tara's face was priceless as at that moment she realizes Franklin might be alive...hehe

10 Zombified Hollywood Movies (Article) - 8/4/2010 12:46:37 AM

LOL!!  Very nice indeed....I think my favorite was Han puking blood into the face of Leia!!  Cant wait to see more

Three Cast in ATM (Article) - 8/3/2010 12:57:04 PM

Oooooh you are going to blush when you find out

;)

VAMPS Cast Grows (Article) - 8/3/2010 3:05:12 AM

Seriously?  So Hollywood...I want to pitch you my idea....As you all know, I wrote and directed Clueless....well here is my next idea....get this....picture Clueless.... BUT WITH VAMPIRES!!  Wheeeeeeee!!!!

Its films like this that make me wish I were dead just so I could have a grave to roll over in!  haha

Three Cast in ATM (Article) - 8/2/2010 2:51:39 PM

Karas worked in the ATM industry......i dont think I had better say anything....I will leave this up to the rest of you pervs...hahahahahahahha

12 Best Transitions from TV to Movies (Article) - 8/2/2010 12:46:32 AM

I want an honorary mention to my boy Michael J. Fox and Family Ties, and Jason Bateman with Little House on the Prairie, Silver Spoons and Arrested Development....I dont have them in top 12 but they both rock

Someone I think should be in the list instead of Cher though, would be Roger Moore, Mr. Bond himself!!!  Ivanhoe, The Alaskans, Maverick, The Persuaders, and one of my all time favorite shows The Saint!!!

I dont want to dive into the SNL thing, but I wanted to ask if anyone remembers seeing Adam Sandler on The Cosby Show as one of Theo's buddies...haha!!  I think that was his first appearance on screen....too funny!

INCEPTION Wins Third Weekend (Article) - 8/2/2010 12:34:12 AM

THANK YOU!!  I thought I was the only one that didnt like Alice too!!!! LMAO!!!  I was soooo bored through it and to me, it was nothing new....Now a movie based on The Looking Glass Wars or the Hatter M graphic novel would be amazing if done right!!

I love Inception and think it was one of the better movies to come out in years....I hope it does well at the Oscars...it has my vote for best soundtrack, sound and film editing, best director and best original screenplay....I am sure it will be nominated for much more than that tho.

Nice to see a fellow Albertan on here Hudson Taco...I was originally born and raised in Grande Prairie!! Lol

FATPANTZ'S MANIACAL PERSONA