All fenngibbon's Comments

Richard Kiel Has Passed (Article) - 9/11/2014 5:51:34 PM

How sad.

The Fall of '84: Ninja III: The Domination (Article) - 9/8/2014 11:15:38 PM

Ah, Lucinda Dickey.  She knew how to rock a black, fairly modest, one-piece swimsuit.

Doctor Who: Robot Of Sherwood Review (Article) - 9/8/2014 11:10:21 PM

After two more or less serious episodes, a fun episode was just what was needed.

What really amazed me was how much the Sheriff looked like Anthony Ainley's Master.  So much, so, in fact, that I'm a bit disappointed that the Doctor didn't bring it up in some way.

The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad/Fun and Fancy Free Review (Article) - 9/2/2014 9:47:46 PM

The cartoon The Reluctant Dragon is entertaining in and of itself, and the wraparound story involving Robert Benchley is fun as well.

The Summer of '84: Sheena (Article) - 8/19/2014 2:54:22 PM

Don't get me wrong:  Tanya Roberts is an attractive woman.  But if the people who made this film thought a few scenes of Sheena bathing in the altogether were going to compensate for the rest of the film, they needed someone more appealing.

Game of Thrones Will Continue Without Books (Article) - 7/15/2014 4:06:54 PM

With True Blood HBO went way off the books the series was based on, and I think they both worked as separate entities.

Martin is involved with GoT and I'm sure it will be fine.

ALIENS ON THE MOON: THE TRUTH EXPOSED (Article) - 7/8/2014 3:34:18 PM

It's the Moon Nazis, duh.

Heil Kortzfleisch!

Dan Curtis%u2019s Dracula: Blu-ray Review (Article) - 5/29/2014 11:15:47 AM

Dracula doesn't really have a strong accent in the novel, does he?

Depp for Houdini? (Article) - 5/28/2014 9:51:28 AM

I'm wondering if this movie is more a grounded drama based on Houdini's actual work debunking mediums or if it's some fantastical thing where he's fighting actual supernatural forces.

Arrow: Unthinkable Trailer (Article) - 5/13/2014 7:20:13 AM

Wise, Canary is attractive, but I find her chin distracting; if I didn't know better, I'd swear she was wearing some sort of prosthesis in order to to give herself a dimpled chin.   Now, a prosthesis to alter the shape of your chin would be more a more novel superhero disguised than a mask or wig, but she's got it all the time, so unless the showrunners are just weird, I assume her chin looks like that for real.

And, speaking of weird, I know that looking at an attractive, nicely shaped woman and wondering if her chin is fake falls into that category, but it really is that distracting.

FENNGIBBON'S MANIACAL PERSONA