All fenngibbon's Comments

Game of Thrones Will Continue Without Books (Article) - 7/15/2014 4:06:54 PM

With True Blood HBO went way off the books the series was based on, and I think they both worked as separate entities.

Martin is involved with GoT and I'm sure it will be fine.

ALIENS ON THE MOON: THE TRUTH EXPOSED (Article) - 7/8/2014 3:34:18 PM

It's the Moon Nazis, duh.

Heil Kortzfleisch!

Dan Curtis%u2019s Dracula: Blu-ray Review (Article) - 5/29/2014 11:15:47 AM

Dracula doesn't really have a strong accent in the novel, does he?

Depp for Houdini? (Article) - 5/28/2014 9:51:28 AM

I'm wondering if this movie is more a grounded drama based on Houdini's actual work debunking mediums or if it's some fantastical thing where he's fighting actual supernatural forces.

Arrow: Unthinkable Trailer (Article) - 5/13/2014 7:20:13 AM

Wise, Canary is attractive, but I find her chin distracting; if I didn't know better, I'd swear she was wearing some sort of prosthesis in order to to give herself a dimpled chin.   Now, a prosthesis to alter the shape of your chin would be more a more novel superhero disguised than a mask or wig, but she's got it all the time, so unless the showrunners are just weird, I assume her chin looks like that for real.

And, speaking of weird, I know that looking at an attractive, nicely shaped woman and wondering if her chin is fake falls into that category, but it really is that distracting.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Nothing Personal Review (Article) - 5/1/2014 8:18:56 AM

Hill knows Fury is alive, but she's keeping that fact from May (and, presumably, everyone else).

Also, I loved the fact that she was talking to Pepper and mentioned Man-Thing.

Fitz's freakout made sense but seemed a bit overdone.

The whole Nazi exchange was entertaining, and got me thinking:  Alexander Pierce.  Blond-haired, blue-eyed Alexander Pierce.  Coincidence?!

And I'm really hoping they're not trying to set up a "Ward becomes good" plot twist.  He has simply killed too many of the good guys in a cold-blooded, casual manner for it to fly.

Godzilla International TRAILER 2 (Article) - 4/29/2014 1:05:34 AM

Wait, is that Rodan?

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Baz Luhrmann to Direct Kung Fu? (Article) - 4/12/2014 12:12:06 PM

Didn't the character have a Chinese mother and American father?

King Kong vs. Godzilla Blu-ray Review (Article) - 4/7/2014 9:36:00 PM

No special features?  The whole movie is a special feature.

Mickey Rooney has Passed (Article) - 4/7/2014 3:02:23 PM

Shirley Temple and now Mickey Rooney.  This year is seriously sucking.

FENNGIBBON'S MANIACAL PERSONA