All filmman74's Comments

1 2 3 >  >>

Epic Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 6/27/2012 12:49:06 PM

Definitely looks fine.  Absolutely agree with Wiseguy about it seeming like FernGully, it has that feeling.

Mania Review: Rise of the Planet of the Apes (Article) - 8/6/2011 9:53:05 AM

I absolutely loved this film.  Have always been a fan of the movies and show, and really thought this movie did the franchise justice.  There really isn't anything I can say negative about it.  If they plan to restart the franchise they did a damn good job with this movie.  I really do hope the do the next one and not just leave it at this.

First Look: Cavill in Superman Outfit (Article) - 8/4/2011 8:17:09 AM

I think it looks good.  Getting me more pumped for the movie.  I agree with Rizing about Bane.  I ma definitey more pleased with this costume than with the Bane as well.

Red Band CONAN Trailer (Article) - 6/22/2011 5:24:31 AM

I wonder if he'll punch a camel in this one?  This one isn't looking half bad.  This trailer got me more excited for the movie now.

SUPER 8 Wins Debut Weekend (Article) - 6/13/2011 4:44:26 AM

Very much enjoyed Super 8.  Definitely felt like a Speilberg film.  The kids were tremendous in the movie, which is something you don't see a lot of these days.  There were a couple spots that didn't feel right with the pace of the movie but all in all very enjoyable movie.

First Class was great, absolutely loved that film.  I was a fan of the other films, though not so much of X3 and Wolverine.  I remember seeing the early posters and trailer and didn't have much expectations for it.  I hope this will be a good turn for the X-Men franchise.

We all know GL opens this Friday.  I'm definitely going to see it but still am on the fence of how it will actually play out.  Some of the newwer trailers it looks amazing but I just saw a couple spots last night on TV that bring it back to that I KNOW RIGHT scene from the first trailer. I think it will be the BIG winner for the weekend definitely.  I'll predict that it'll take in 55-60 million.

REAL STEEL Trailer Strikes (Article) - 5/11/2011 6:24:59 AM

The movie looks kind of fun.  The trailer was actually better than I was expecting.  Though what troubled me was that the kid reminded me of Jake Lloyd.

Fast Five, Thor Launch Summer Season (Article) - 5/2/2011 4:25:20 PM

I was expecting big money for Fast Five because the series has a nice following, but WOW was I surprised to see that big of numbers.

Got my tickets for midnight showing of Thor, can not wait to it, damn excited for it.  I had to do a triple take today when I saw it made 93 million overseas.

Animated SUCKER PUNCH Short (Article) - 3/16/2011 11:38:17 AM

That was awesome.  I can not wait to see this movie.  It will be one hell of a ride.

First CONAN Trailer Strikes (Article) - 3/13/2011 11:53:40 AM

Wiseguy said it best when he said "It's a teaser trailer and it really did just that, tease us."  And that it did, though it still gave me a feeling of movie of the week.  I hope when the full trailer gets out it erases that feeling.  I've been waiting for a good Conan movie since the original.

6 Ideas for a Post-Nolan Batman Movie (Article) - 1/31/2011 3:56:05 PM

I could picture a dark purple / grey suit for the Bats.  Lately I have been visioning Jon Hamm stepping in the role of Batman.  I wonder how he would work for the Dark Knight.

FILMMAN74'S MANIACAL PERSONA