11 Comments | Add
Rate & Share:
Clone Wars Bonus Content Details
By Robert T. Trate
November 24, 2013
Source: Star Wars Underworld
The Clone Wars: The Lost Missions
© Lucasfilm Ltd./ Disney
Star Wars Underworld.com is reporting on news about the final episodes of Star Wars: The Clone Wars. What we do know, officially, is that supervising director Dave Filoni is calling these final episode “Bonus Content”. What Star Wars Underworld (a fan site) is reporting that they are now going to be 10 episodes known as “The Lost Missions”. This information comes from Star Wars children's event held in Warsaw, Poland. “The event, the Star Wars Artistic Team(S.W.A.T), along with a Disney representative screened episodes from season five of the Clone Wars, but also, most importantly, showed a trailer for the ‘sixth season’.
Here is a break down of what was shown at the event:
- "Trailer began by showing a dark, damp fog covered the planet - it was accompanied by the voice of Qui-Gon, saying: "You must go to the Dagobah (?)., Where you will find your answers." I landed there Yoda.
- Many loose scenes related to a ripe old master: in one of them walked among red, dust-covered rocks (Korriban?), The second was in a dark building and ran up to him being a bit reminiscent of the Balrog from "Lord of the Rings" - consisted of smoke and fire , in another fight on the platform of a hooded figure, equipped with a red lightsaber, another presented him how to jump the airborne platforms, leading to what looked like a huge tree, located on the background of the cloudy, yellow sky, and finally, you will see Yoda was like talking with a group of representatives of a new breed - were round, white and maroon faces and golden eyes.
- Oppo Rancisis was present at the meeting of the Jedi Council.
- Members of the steel circle over Yoda and bent over him.
- One scene showed a lot of ghosts (or perhaps invisible) Jedi, taking part in the battle.
- Certainly back on Kamino - were aiwhy, cadets in helmets, learners in front of computers, Shaak Ti also returns. Clone of another forerunner - the one who killed one of the sisters of the Jedi - thrashing about on the bed, tied to the belt, and the voices in the background said that "does not remember the day it happened." In the longer terms, medical droid came into fives, calling it "CT-5555", which did not like the man who pointed out to him that the clones have names and it is important for them.
- Sidious contacted holographically with Lama Su and other Kaminoaninem, saying: "The truth of order 66 can not come to light."
- Mother Talzin fired its green rays, and later fought with someone with a sword with a blue blade (perhaps it was Obi-Wan).
- Showing the new machine Separatist - a bit like aqua droids episode of inkwells, but painted with red paint.
- Count Dooku will fight with two species of blue swords - they were probably Skywalker and Kenobi.
- Padme stood before the congregation Muunów, and one of them shouted: "You're under arrest!" It also shows some new shots of the chase Emba on the ice planet.
- Mace Windu fought with giant robots.
- Shown computer hologram displaying the silhouette of a man with black hair in a Jedi robe - was very similar to Sifo-Dyas comic book "Eyes of the revolution.""
None of this is official of course until Disney and or Lucasfilm release the footage or a trailer to back up this report. Remember that this was translated from Polish so might get lost in translation. What do you think Maniacs? Sound off below!
Follow Mania on Facebook and Twitter. If work has you blocked out, download our app on iTunes for your iPhone and iPad.