All flinshadytoo's Comments

No Trinity in Arrow (Article) - 8/26/2012 2:39:59 AM

Great a superhero show with no super powers, oh how post modern. No wait it's just crap. I never understand why they always say these things so then the stories are limited from the outset. It is a DC franchaise after all, why don't they just stick to comics and animation, they are all too often more miss than hit.

Knightley Mrs Jack Ryan? (Article) - 8/11/2012 12:30:06 PM

I agree with Wise

The Shining Sequel and Prequel (Article) - 7/31/2012 3:18:39 PM

Forgot, Shawshank redemption, The Green Mile, Hearts In Atlantis, Secret Window  and 1408, the rest go it, remake the lot Bwahahahaha!

The Shining Sequel and Prequel (Article) - 7/31/2012 3:15:37 PM

Is nothing sacred? And Stephen King, shame on you. There are so many great books of his that have yet to see cinema, or to be done justice, but we get this rubbish again. Carrie- Classic- no let do a remake, why? Salems lot,-creepy as hell, lets do a remake, it's just not scary. The Deadzone-classic, let's turn it in to a tv series. Please don't touch Dolores Claiborne or Misery.

The Hobbit Trilogy (Article) - 7/31/2012 3:06:41 PM

I love The Hobbit don't get me wrong, love it, It"s a easier story to digest than the LOTRs, and I believe that Peter Jackson's intentions are noble, he's an obsessive filmaker, and they will be fantastic movies no doubt, but I still think it will stink to wait 2 years for the completion of the story. Also in UK terms it will cost about £50 to see the whole thing, I better start saving if I wanna thake the Missus as well....

The Hobbit Trilogy (Article) - 7/31/2012 3:54:46 AM

Total BS, it's all about the bejamins! You are talking about one tiny book that I read as a kid, TLOR was an epic 3 books, it's just not the same, if it was the case it should have been 9 films instead as there is much more content.

Hitchcock: The Masterpiece Collection (Article) - 6/25/2012 11:25:28 AM

Don't care, not buying them again, I'll just have to put up with DVD, first video, then dvds now blu-ray, how many bloody times do we have to pay for older movies? If we got the dvds can we get a discount?

1 Prometheus Question Answered (Article) - 6/25/2012 11:08:49 AM

I agree with innerSanctum, in fact you can tell where the script was hacked to pieces, to accommodate the new ideas they had as the went along. I watched Alien yesterday & the spaced jockey looked very different & much more organic, also Kane said that it was fossilized, yes I know it was a different Space Jockey & a different planet, but do you know many fossilised material that is still around in the present? So much was changed, all the same people that complained that X-men first class messed with the continuity too much are the same people that love Prometheus, which destroys all the scenes that happened in Alien.  Some of the scenes which bugged me the most in Prometheus was that Ridley kept saying it wasn't an Alien prequel, then did, the android being ripped apart scene, just to say hey he's an android & look what we can do with sfx these days. The other was the Crappy proto Alien scene, which was worse, yes worse, than the Newborn in Alien Resurrection. Argh, people just kill me when they can't see a crap movie when it's staring them in the face, it's not clever except in a design sense, there's no hidden meaning, it's just another Alien cash-in.

Mania Review: Superman Vs The Elite (Article) - 6/15/2012 12:47:53 PM

I liked wonder woman and the Red Hood movies, this one I actually feel asleep in the middle, it felt like one of the weaker Superman animated episodes. Why they can't do a sequel to wonder woman puzzles me, DC cited that it was due to lack of interest, yet if you look at the gross of each of the stand alone DC titles it's the 4th or 5th biggest earner. They just want to stick with Batman and Superman as the execs have no nerve.

Also now they own all the Wildstorm characters , I'm itching for The Authority, Stormwatch or Wildcats animation.

Mania Review: Prometheus (Article) - 6/8/2012 11:46:11 AM

Oh dear, I must be hard to please as I left feeling extremely let down. Nothing new on screen, it is totally an Alien prequel, as the ending clumsily hammers home & anybody who says differently is deluding themselves.I can't go into details with the faults of this film without massive spoilers but I hope others can see through all the sfx & realize that the plot is not as clever as it thinks it is. I will try & forget this movie next time I watch Alien & try & keep the mystery of the space jockey intact.

Let the hating begin