All flyinroo's Comments

Full Trailer for Apollo 18 (Article) - 6/27/2011 12:22:10 PM

I really like found footage movies, but this one looks a little too much like Paranormal Activity in space. I will wait til it is streaming on Netflix before I give it a shot.

WB Plans Green Lantern Sequel (Article) - 6/27/2011 8:14:49 AM

@ElBaz: I agree totally. I actually liked The Incredible Hulk a great deal and would LOVE to see a sequel for that. GL was ok at best...I really don't think there will be a sequel for it at all, it will end up as a reboot. I am so glad to have Avengers coming up with so many great characters to watch. I hope to see a Hulk vs. Thor smackdown, personally.

CARS 2 Enjoys Fast Start (Article) - 6/27/2011 7:58:00 AM

The only Pixar film I haven't liked so far is Cars, so I have no desire to see Cars 2. GL was just ok to me, and no matter what they say, I don't see them making a sequel...they will wait and make it a reboot. Transformers 3,  which in the above article is referred to as Revenge of the Fallen instead of Dark of the Moon  :P, will destroy all movies at the box office this summer IMO. I have no desire to see it myself since the second one was incredibly stupid. And with HP, Cap, and C&A coming up, GL is toast.

First Killer Elite Trailer Arrives (Article) - 6/23/2011 2:25:21 AM

I am definitely up for this. Looks like a fun time and I'm always up for a Clive Owen movie.

Foxx Becomes Django Unchained (Article) - 6/23/2011 2:17:52 AM

I'm always up for a Tarantino film. I am good with Foxx in this role instead of Smith. I like Will Smith, but I think Foxx will be able to put a little more attitude into the part than what WIll could. And with DiCaprio attached, I am really looking forward to this.

New Puss in Boots Trailer Arrives (Article) - 6/22/2011 1:57:37 AM

I thought this looked pretty good. I enjoyed the Shrek movies, but thought that Puss in his own film would be bad...but it looks like it going to work.

Halloween 3D Date Set (Article) - 6/20/2011 1:32:40 AM

I hate Hollywood sometimes.

New Intl. Trailer for APES (Article) - 6/20/2011 1:31:00 AM

This looks really good to me. Gives me something to look forward to in August.

Game of Thrones: Fire and Blood (Article) - 6/20/2011 1:27:45 AM

This series, which has been nothing but terrific, ended up doing exactly what I hate most...it ended the season. I now have no choice but to wait impatiently for season 2. I'm already feeling the withdrawals. This episode was spectacular, which means it fell right in line with the rest of the season's episodes. I am trying so very hard to avoid reading the books so it won't ruin the story for me, but I'm not sure I can hold out. I'll need something to hold me over until the series starts up again. The next best tv series is the Walking Dead, and we still have to wait a while for that one too. So what are we to do? I watched Falling Skies tonight, which was okay. I don't know that it will be able to hold up over time though. I guess it depends on how they answer some major questions that really need to be answered in order to find credibility in the story.  We'll see what happens, but I guess I'll lower my standards just to make it through until Walking Dead starts up and I can learn to smile once again.

Green Lantern Wins Soft Opening (Article) - 6/19/2011 4:14:12 PM

I'm not surprised by these numbers. I thought it was an okay movie, but nothing more. Cars 2 will destroy it next week. I have no desire to see the new Cars movie since i didnt like the first one at all. I'm surprised at how Super 8 kept some decent numbers. That was another film I thought was just really boring. It had some really good acting, but the story was just lame.

I think GL will end up as a reboot in the near future rather than having a sequel. I also think Ryan Renolds should avoid superhero movies from now on. I like him a lot, but he has done too many comic movies that have ended up to be pretty bad. I'm not blaming him...the stories were weak...but nevertheless, I think he should move on to something else.

FLYINROO'S MANIACAL PERSONA