All flyinroo's Comments

New Dark Knight Rises Viral Videos (Article) - 6/5/2011 3:45:41 AM

Considering that the only version of Batman that I care anything about is the Nolan version, I have to say that I can't imagine what you don't like about these films, Wiseguy. I guess if you're a big fan of the comics and don't like the dose of reality shot into these movies, I'll concede your point. But that would be the exact reason why I like Nolan's Batman. The realism makes it interesting and fun for me, while the comics leave me yawning. I love these viral videos and hope they keep it up until the movie comes out. I cannot wait to see this.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes Trailer 2 (Article) - 6/3/2011 3:41:03 AM

This actually looks like it might be very good. I hope it lives up to the trailer.

On another note...Still no reviews of Game of Thrones. Hello! Give us the proper forum to discuss this show...it is Incredible, incredible, incredible.

REAL STEEL Posters Arrive (Article) - 6/1/2011 2:17:41 AM

The first trailer had my interest. I thought it looked like something I'd pay to see. But when they released the trailer with the kid, I lost any interest I had in it. Just looks plain hokey now with the whole father-son bonding as we build a robot plot.

Orlando Bloom Confirmed on HOBBIT (Article) - 5/28/2011 8:36:32 PM

@dawntreader:  He isnt playing Legolas's father. It says he is reprising the role of Legolas. The article was commenting that Legolas's father, King Thranduil is in The Hobbit.

I am happy to see this happening. There is no doubt that these movies will be awesome.

Beckinsale, Biel Confirmed for Total Recall (Article) - 5/26/2011 3:24:19 PM

@ThrillerSam: Mars makes perfect sense considering the idea was the discovery of alien technology that makes Mars completely habitable. The people who live there prior to that are involved in the mining operations on Mars.  And therein lies the point to the story, which is why changing the location is stupid. The ass clowns in Hollywood have successfully ruined another remake.

WOLVERINE Director Search Continues (Article) - 5/26/2011 11:26:15 AM

I say let Wolverine die at Fox and let him go back to Marvel where he will be done right. I think Jackman has done a good job as Wolverine, but its time for for all Marvel properties to go back home to be done right. I know it won't happen, but I can dream.

Two More Join Dark Knight Rises (Article) - 5/24/2011 11:16:54 AM

I never particularly cared for Batman until Nolan's vision brought the reality aspect. I eagerly await this movie and lament that it is the last one for him.

I want to use this moment to also ask...Why the HELL hasn't this website had anything to say about Game of Thrones?!  I can't imagine why not. Its a great show and deserves a little attention. Come on guys! Where is the love? (minor rant complete.  Thank you)

PIRATES 4 Sails into First (Article) - 5/22/2011 2:06:38 PM

I just can't bring myself to go to the theater to watch POC. The second film was okay, but the third was horrible. This one doesnt look exciting at all to me. I am anxiously awaiting X-Men, Super 8, Green Lantern and Captain America. I am not at all excited for Transformers, it will have to wait for dvd before I spend the time on it.

New Transformers 3D Trailer (Article) - 5/21/2011 9:35:02 PM

Looks good. I am positive about this now that I know the 2 idiot robots from the 2nd movie are not going to be in it. I hope it turns out better than Rise of the Fallen did...otherwise I think I'll be sick to my stomach.

Fox Reveals ALCATRAZ Trailer (Article) - 5/17/2011 2:15:29 AM

This looks very interesting. If its half as good as Lost, it will be great.

FLYINROO'S MANIACAL PERSONA