All flyinroo's Comments

<<  <  21 22 23 24 25 26 >  >>

Jovovich Talks RE 5 (Article) - 5/16/2011 4:55:56 AM

I really enjoyed the first of the series, but have despised each sequel that followed.

Niccol Leads The HOST (Article) - 5/13/2011 10:24:44 AM

Ugh.  Alien invasion stories where we are "hosts" to the aliens means, "we don't have the budget to show you cool aliens, so we'll cheat." Not interested.

REAL STEEL Trailer Strikes (Article) - 5/11/2011 5:13:12 AM

Based on what I had seen in the first trailer, I thought this looked interesting. It seemed original at least. But having seen the second trailer, I have absolutely NO interest in seeing this movie. The whole kid aspect in this story is ridiculous and has totally turned me off.

THOR Hammers Out Victory (Article) - 5/8/2011 5:21:46 PM

Thor was very good, but not great. I did enjoy the action and the performances for Thor and Loki. I really did not like the love story at all, it was very unnecessary and totally campy. I only mention it, because it really detracted from the movie, especially when he regains his power. It really should have been a WOW moment, and it fell a little flat, especially with Natalie Portman barely exclaiming: "Oh...my...God." But beyond that...I thoroughly enjoyed the movie and cannot wait for Cap and The Avengers.

Full New CONAN Trailer Online (Article) - 5/6/2011 11:29:18 PM

Let me clarify...The effects look great, I'm not downing the trailer on that aspect. I could also care less what music they use right now either because it won't likely be the same music they use in the movie. But it absolutely looks like Syfy was able to produce a high budget movie with the same ridiculous storylines as all of their other craptastic t.v. movies. As I have commented before, the dialogue that has been released, though limited it has been, has been stupid. I have seen nothing in this trailer to make me believe that this movie will be worth watching, much less paying good money to see.

Full New CONAN Trailer Online (Article) - 5/5/2011 12:03:07 PM

The original is one of my all time favorite fantasy films. This does not look anywhere near that level. Not even close. From the teaser we got the line from Conan: "I live. I love. I slay."  Yeah...this is going to be preposterous.

Top 5 Season Finales (Article) - 4/14/2011 5:17:29 AM

I think Lost could have been on here twice. Lost was the best series ever, IMO. Even the much maligned final season was terrific and the final episode was the best ending of any series I have seen.

I am glad BSG made it to the list too, as it was the second best series I have seen. That was a great season finale!

Glad to see The Best of Both Worlds was on the list, and I would have to agree that "Who shot J.R.?" is the all time biggest since I don't think I have ever heard buzz about a cliffhanger like I did when that episode aired. Of course I was a small child at the time, I still remember the adults around the house going nuts about it.

Fright Night Photos Online (Article) - 4/8/2011 8:14:10 AM

Not sure how I feel about this. The original is one of my favorite vampire films. Also, I have to add that David Tennant should be playing Peter Vincent rather than Vincent Price, unless they have changed the character. With Hollywood, nothing would surprise me.

Palmer Circles WARM BODIES (Article) - 3/29/2011 1:56:41 AM

So whats next? Teen mummy romance...Teen Frankenstein romance...Invisible teen romance...Teen Creature from the Black Lagoon romance??? Could Hollywood please show us some sign of intelligence, please.

Mortensen Dumps Snow White (Article) - 3/27/2011 7:48:30 PM

Here is the way I see it: It was stated at one time that this movie was about events that make Clark Kent to become Superman. So if you have Zod, someone from Supe's own home planet, show up and wreak havoc on earth, that may be what pushes Clark to become the protector of our world. Just a thought. But regardless, I am with Freespirit. If Viggo is in it, I'm in the theater.

FLYINROO'S MANIACAL PERSONA