All flyinroo's Comments

<<  <  22 23 24 25 26 >  >>

Three Musketeers 3D Trailer Hits (Article) - 3/26/2011 2:53:47 AM

Looks ridiculous to me. All about the flash of 3D and no substance. I won't waste my time.

Second Full Trailer for PIRATES 4 (Article) - 3/21/2011 1:13:13 PM

The first Pirates was great. The second was ok. The third was absolutely dreadful. This one looks pretty good, I must say, however, I don't have any hopes for the planned sequels to this movie.

First CONAN Trailer Strikes (Article) - 3/12/2011 11:08:03 AM

This trailer lost me at , "I live. I love. I slay."  Ugh.

First CONAN Trailer Strikes (Article) - 3/12/2011 11:07:19 AM

This trailer lost me at , "I live. I love. I slay."  Ugh.

Lois Lane Casting Game Heats Up (Article) - 2/1/2011 11:40:55 AM

Doesnt really matter to me who they cast. I'm no fan of Superman, although I have enjoyed some of the movies. Superman, overall, is bland and lacks depth of character to me. His perfection is his biggest drawback IMO. So whomever they choose to play Lois is mostly inconsequential for me, however I agree it would totally blow if they picked Kristin Stewart.

HIGHLANDER Creator Prepping ASCEND Movie (Article) - 1/4/2011 11:48:16 AM

I'm tired of Angels being the bad guys in movies. The Prophecy and Legion displayed how angels were wanting to destroy mankind and it sounds like the same thing again with Ascend.

5 Ultimate Blu-Ray Picks for New Year's (Article) - 12/31/2010 6:28:21 AM

Lost was a great series, but the series finale made it the greatest series ever! I'll be checking out this set for sure. With that said, Battlestart Galactica is easily the second best series I have seen and I'll be hard pressed to pass that set up as well.

But before I get either of them, I'll definitely get the Blade Runner set. Absolutely, hands down, the BEST Science Fiction movie ever made. This movie holds up nearly 30 years later. Just as Star Wars set the bar with special effects in Sci-Fi, Blade Runner affected the look, feel, story, and every other element of the genre.

Heroes: Once Upon a Time in Texas (Article) - 11/4/2009 10:28:02 AM

I personally found this to be the only good episode so far this season. Prior to this I've been bored to the point of giving up on the series altogether. I've missed the weekly cliffhangers that actually made me so excited that I thought it'd be an eternity before the next episode would air. I finally have a reason to yearn for another chapter in this series.

flyinroo (Profile) - 11/4/2009 10:25:17 AM

Universal acquires "Simon Bloom: The Gravity Keeper" (Article) - 2/2/2007 1:18:24 AM

Anymore, when I see the words "childrens fantasy" being used to describe an upcoming movie, I cringe. I think its about time they started making some fantasy that doesn't have to play to 13 year olds. I enjoy Harry Potter and Narnia, but I also loved Conan the Barbarian. Fantasy with an 'R' rating could be good. But hell, if they did make another Conan (as they have talked about doing) it would also probably be made PG-13.

FLYINROO'S MANIACAL PERSONA