All flyinroo's Comments

Independence Day Sequel Update (Article) - 3/27/2013 10:58:19 PM

Most of Emerich's work to date has been crap. When ID4 was released I loved it in the theater. Then I watched it at home and had to actually pay attention to the story and the characters. Thats when i realized how utterly awful it was. So I can't help but believe that the sequels will be so stupid they will make my brain hurt. Not excited at all.

The Walking Dead: This Sorrowful Life Review (Article) - 3/25/2013 11:47:02 AM

Amazing episode! I know a lot of people didn't like the 2 previous episodes, but I thoroughly enjoyed them as well. But this week's was just amazing.

I understand why people don't like Andrea, but I don't hate her at all. She is ultimately unimportant to me. She has made some bad decisions, but I don't feel she has done anything to earn my hatred. Now Lori, I hated with a passion. I will likely never be happier with a death of a regular cast member than I was with Lori's. So I can't compare any bad feelings I have for Andrea to how I felt about Lori. That being said, I also don't care if she dies or not.

@ whoever it was complaining about how Rick's group should just move along and get out of the Govenor's way...it looks to me like they were packing everything up to get out of the prison before he attacks, judging by last night's preview. What surprises await the Governor's men inside, I can't imagine. Of course, your comment reads as though you're not a fan of the show anyway, so not sure why it matters.

So who are we going to lose? I think Hershel will die, as sad as that makes me to say. I just have that feeling when I look at him. I think we'll lose at least one more as well, to make room for Tyrese, his sister, and Andrea (since I think the 3 will escape Woodbury together, with the help of Milton, who will die.) Beth is the only one left in the group (outside of Andrea) that is expendable, and therefore should be the other one to die hopefully.

World War Z: Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 3/23/2013 10:25:31 AM

Boooo. Video removed.  :-(

Star Trek Into Darkness Bad Robot Extended International TRAILER (Article) - 3/22/2013 12:56:13 PM

I cannot wait for this movie. The first was great and this one looks better. Come on opening weekend!

Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer #3 (Article) - 3/10/2013 11:01:55 AM

I absolutely loved the first one, and this one looks every bit as amazing, if not more so. I can't wait!

Lair of the Beasts: Bigfoot: The Problem of Food (Article) - 3/9/2013 10:26:30 AM

First of all, I believe it takes a lot of audacity to say that every sighting, photo, recording, and footprint cast is either fake or mistaken identity. I do not discount that there are many hoaxes. I do not discount that there are many mistaken sightings. But I find it ridiculus for anyone to believe that EVERY single bit of evidence is wrong. Not every photo or video is grainy. There are some truly amazing ones out there to look at. I asked a close friend of mine who once ran his own UFO investigations, why all pics of UFOs were so bad and hard to see. He showed me some really great pics and said that strangely enough, people tend to reject clearer photos as fake because they are so clear. Ultimately one will have to land in a Wal Mart parking lot before people will believe, no matter how perfect the picture or video is.

The funny thing about scientists is that it always seemed to me that they should be the most opened minded forward thinking people we have. Yet its funny how closed minded they can be about things like UFOs or bigfoot. Perhaps Bigfoot isn't some kind of ape. Nor is it some kind of missing link or hold over from prehistoric times. Maybe its just its own thing and can't be grouped so easily with known species. To state that this animal should act or live like another kind of animal that is similar in appearance is just grasping at straws. The best part of bigfoot is the mystery. There are mountains of evidence, whether you want to be blind to it or not. I for one hope its a mystery that is never solved publicly. And I truly hope some of the rumors coming out of the Bigfoot community is totally untrue in regards to Rick Dyer, but its hard to tell right now since he is a known hoaxer.

Norman Osborn Cast in Amazing 2 (Article) - 2/28/2013 5:49:30 AM

Finally something good for Spider Man. This guy is a good actor, and looking at him, I think he could do a great job. I just hope this movie doesn't put me to sleep like the last one did.

Planes Official Teaser #1 (Article) - 2/28/2013 5:45:59 AM

The Cars movies are the worst films to come from Pixar. I zero hope for this one.

The Conjuring Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 2/28/2013 5:40:53 AM

That made me jump. Hopefully it will have some real scares and not just things jumping out of the shadows. Most previews for scary movies these days look pretty good, but end up being duds.

Godzilla Casting Update (Article) - 2/28/2013 5:21:29 AM

The last movie was absolutely freakin horrible. Literally on my worst movies list. I can't imagine this movie could be as bad as that...at least I hope not.

FLYINROO'S MANIACAL PERSONA