All freespirit's Comments

Mania Review: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Article) - 7/2/2011 12:55:48 AM

Right just saw it with my girl and we both loved it.  Heres why;

1: I liked the idea of mirror version of the human-autobot alliance.

2: I liked that they were killing humans; made it more believable that in a fight between 10-story tall robots, someone is going to get hurt

3: Liked the continuation of Prime vs Prime.  theres a similarity to the fsecond movie, but stark contrast as well.

4: They answered the age-old question, what happens when a transformer transfomrs with a human inside it?

We liked these aspects.  regarding all the haters, from what Ive seen and heard a mjority of the viewers loved it.  I think most audience viewers will prob go along with the positive reviews on this thread.  Haters, you can not like the movie and thats cool.  Not everybody is itno the same shit.  Just remeber that everyone gets jacked on different stuff.

and lastly, the title should've been different; instead dark of the moon, shouldve been TRANSFORMERS: DO NOT F*&K WITH OPTIMUS PRIME

Full New Captain America Trailer (Article) - 6/25/2011 9:58:16 AM

Great trailer, but wonder how this is going to sell over seas. looking to ba a great movie

Official Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Trailer (Article) - 6/2/2011 3:01:47 PM

Wow, this is the same girl from social network? Dont even recognize her

Four More X-Men First Class Spots (Article) - 6/1/2011 2:37:55 PM

was magneto doing a neo-move in the first trailer?

Leaked Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Trailer (Article) - 5/30/2011 1:43:39 PM

Sorry for the downer( I did warn of spoilers).  The premises behind the books and original movies was that the author hated the mysognist and racist tendancies that exist in his country.  The books and by extension the movies are his expression of that hatred and him trying to expose it.

Leaked Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Trailer (Article) - 5/30/2011 10:46:23 AM

(spoilers)The american version might be good.  My doubts were based on how raw and intense the original film was; I mean 2 full out rape scenes?  When i saw it in a american theater ppl almost left.  So it should be interesting to see how this is played.  Good luck to it though.

First Clip from Transformers 3 (Article) - 5/19/2011 2:56:38 PM

Ok I oiriginally wasnt sold on this new woman, but now that I saw this vid, yeah i say she's hotter; and ill be a minority here and say she's hotter than megan fox.  As for ppl talking in an action movie? Hey its not like Im expecting an oscar from this; just a good ride

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teasers (Article) - 5/15/2011 11:57:14 AM

ah yea! about time! though I gotta say, i loved the chillout/smoke time between mcanamra, kennedy, castro, and nixon for teh zombie game; especially Nixon's 'wolverine' pose

New Thundercats Trailer Online (Article) - 4/4/2011 9:17:20 PM

I know this lion-o's voice is the same as batman beyond's; sounds nothing like him. Interesting

Mortensen Dumps Snow White (Article) - 3/27/2011 7:27:23 PM

If viggo is in superman, I'll see it for that reason alone.

FREESPIRIT'S MANIACAL PERSONA