All galaga51's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Columbia Remaking FLATLINERS (Article) - 8/27/2011 9:12:56 PM

Let's face it, just about anything can be remade and will be.

Glenn Returns to Bourne Legacy. (Article) - 8/12/2011 9:04:44 AM

At 65-66 when this picture was taken, he is no spring chicken, but that picture makes him look freakishly decrepit... on my laptop, anyway.  Is it the pic? me? or is he just that ancient looking?

Ditto Iusiphur - continuity, good.

TRON: Legacy Movie Review (Article) - 12/7/2010 11:28:18 AM

Amen Samurai, Amen.

10 Best Cinematic Sword Fights (Article) - 11/29/2010 7:46:16 PM

Jedi, I'm with you - screw this SW love.  Crouching Tiger FTW.  Heck, the nighttime courtyard battle is pretty badass, too.

Harry Potter Drinking Game (Video) - 11/17/2010 1:00:30 PM

Rich, you are a man after my own heart, or would it be stomach? or tongue? Ok, that just got weird. But yeah, I'd be down for a drinking game with scotch, but maybe not that one. I think the game would be over before the first movie ended. "I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly... "

Skyline: Movie Review (Article) - 11/13/2010 8:25:50 AM

D-, ouch.  I guess I'll pass then.

So Mania... did anyone ever post the latest Movie Maven preview?  The one on Skyline?  Just thought I'd ask.  By the way, she spoils My Girl.  *snicker*

5 Rules for Surviving an Alien Invasion (Video) - 11/9/2010 4:04:04 PM

Good job, Miss Perry (and crew). It is Miss, right? Just making sure... right fellas? I JUST watched Slither, it was okay - definitely pretty creepy, but also a bit goofy. I like mine a little more straight up; The Thing is a great pick. I'll need to watch that again after I make it through my Lovecraft book. Krath, I believe that was an elbow.

More CAPTAIN AMERICA Pics (Article) - 10/31/2010 4:15:16 PM

oh my dear lord... after I watched the Walking Dead opener, I watched another related video of "Bicycle Girl" a zombie in the show, including a time lapse of her make up - I cannot imagine the boredom of how long that takes.

Hulk, meh, GR2, more meh, TF3, epic meh...

Cap? Hell yeah!

New TRON LEGACY Clip (Article) - 10/31/2010 3:58:50 PM

Must... not... watch... spoilers.  Must... resist!

Yeah Walker, I've heard that from others.  I don't know the perspective of the clip, but is this bad acting or bad editing?  Hopefully the later and something that could conceivably  be fixed.

Still, I'm totally geeked.  1.5 months to go!

New STAR WARS Trilogy Rumors Continue (Article) - 10/26/2010 1:53:54 AM

Good point Tevii... which is why I have not watched any of the prequels since the theaters... of which, I refused to pay for the last one - my apologies to the particular theater where I sneaked in.

But yeah, dawntreader's link says it all... even if it takes 70ish minutes to say it, but totally worth it!

GALAGA51'S MANIACAL PERSONA