All galaga51's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

BOURNE LEGACY Clarified (Article) - 10/11/2010 11:35:37 PM

I love this direction.  Now let's see what they do with it.

Aronofsky Closer to WOLVERINE 2 (Article) - 10/7/2010 8:59:39 AM

Emma Stone - she's a great, young actress... and definitely high profile these days. Hopefully, she'll do the role right.

GR2 - never saw GR1. Heck, I just finished Dances with Wolves for the first time yesterday.

Dang, my heart goes out to Cedillo... I think my biggest fear is being permanently disabled. Paramount you better step up or have a really good reason why not.

The best Tf movie, eh? Oooo, shiny crap!

I really like Mark Ruffalo as an actor, but he doesn't usually play highly agitated characters. It'll be interesting to see what he does with it.

It isn't Aronofsky that I have an issue with regarding Wolvie... it's the overwhelming bad taste of the last film that I cannot shake.

Seriously, something needs to be done about these ads.

Snyder takes on SUPERMAN, Zod (Article) - 10/5/2010 9:04:29 AM

So if we have a third Superman film, will it co-star Zach Galifinakis who comes up with an alternate version of kryptonite?

Let the Right Tara In (Video) - 10/1/2010 9:30:34 PM

Tara, you've got something on your chin... right there... oh, and the other side... ok, you got it. Now, if you need (yet another) video game to base a movie on, look no further than yours truly. Seriously, where is the Galaga movie? It writes itself. Maybe they'll announce it later in the year when my brother TRON gets his second film. Oh, and Rich, I think I figured out your "in," if you can stand a little paper cut. Ouchie.

Plummer Joins DRAGON TATTOO (Article) - 9/30/2010 8:31:46 AM

Plummer always weirds me out, but I like him... good cast.

Star Wars Saga Set for 3D (Article) - 9/29/2010 1:55:26 PM

You're so right monkeyfoot, until we stop paying to see his films, he'll keep on tweaking. And why shouldn't he as long as we support him? Now, given the choice of seeing the latest (and-not-so-greatest) converted to 3D and seeing a cut of Star Wars from 77-78... I'd pick the original every single time. I might go see it again, but it won't be for 3D.

To quote Mark Hammill "I've learned that the movies [Star Wars] will never finally end. It just goes on and on and on and on. I mean, it's going to be in 3D, then it's going to be smellivision, then it's going to be a ride in an amusement park, then they'll come to your house and perform it with puppets on your lawn ... it'll never end! I accepted that a long time ago."

Despite my dislike for 3D, one of the things I do like about it is that people with cell phones are a bit less likely to check them and when they do, the glasses with "blinders" on the side help block out that annoying light from the guy sitting down the row. It's amazing that people cannot unplug for 2 - 2.5 hours, because the world just might end if they don't know where there friend that they never really talk to has last checked in via foursquare.

Two More SUPERMAN Candidates (Article) - 9/29/2010 8:24:07 AM

Maybe home 3D will improve the experience (less annoying glasses, different technology) but I find 3D to be either annoyingly exaggerated or pointlessly subtle.  Heck, I'm so against 3D, I'm going to start watching all of my films in 1D.

Gugino Joins Popper's Penguins (Article) - 9/22/2010 7:31:44 AM

"Classic" tale?  And is Carrey that relevant anymore?  I'll give the trailer a watch, but til then... meh.

Movie Maven - Season 3 Promo (Video) - 9/22/2010 7:29:52 AM

I was waiting for Tara to take the banana and smash it to Rich's horrified reaction... or maybe she offers it to the accountant to which Rich draws it back with an annoyed glare... so many possibilities!!!! I laughed all the same. Good stuff.

New TRON LEGACY Banner (Article) - 9/20/2010 1:25:17 PM

What a coincidence, I'm rockin some Daft Punk beats right now.

This movie has so much going for it already, it had better deliver.

GALAGA51'S MANIACAL PERSONA