All galaga51's Comments

Inception Movie Review (Article) - 7/16/2010 9:50:11 PM

Bad-assery.

But if you're the kind of person that asks questions in a movie -- don't go.  Or don't take "her!"  Namely the one that sat one row up and two seats over.  "Yes, I can hear you over the music and sound effects!"

And KungPow, I used to hate DiCap after that Titanic stunt he pulled, but I think he's one of the better actors out there these days.

Inception Movie Review (Article) - 7/15/2010 8:45:03 PM

Buying tickets in 3... 2... 1...

Movie Maven Sleeps On INCEPTION (Video) - 7/14/2010 11:22:42 AM

I guess I'm easy to please, I liked it, but it would be nice to see some film reviews instead of previews.

Seyfriend Becomes I'm.mortal (Article) - 7/13/2010 8:02:52 PM

Is it just me or does Amanda Seyfried look alien one minute and friggin hot the next?

Cox Chasing the APES (Article) - 7/13/2010 7:52:21 PM

Didn't he say the same thing to Samara Morgan in The Ring?  No?  She wasn't the hero?  Wait... the villain?  Really?!  Hunh - did I get that movie wrong or what!?  [/sarcasm]

Speaking of... I went back and watched the The Ring's "cursed video"... even now that gives me the heebie jeebies.

Hold on, brb... phone call.

(yes, i stole that last line)

10 Actors In Need of a Comeback (Article) - 7/13/2010 8:48:41 AM

Late in the game, but it's a very good list.  I didn't grow up with Jean Claude films, but after watching JCVD (the film) I'm interested to see more of what he has done.  I was hoping Mystery Men would give Reubens more of a career boost, but at least he's doing cameos... tons of cameos.  But the best one on the list is indeed #1.  We need more Keaton.  From Mr. Mom to Batman to The Paper, he was the Man!  and then things peetered out.   Bring back MJ, I mean MK!

7 Characters That Screwed People Like Lebron James Did Cleveland (Article) - 7/13/2010 8:17:01 AM

You are missing the point guys... the list wouldn't be as good if it were called 7 Characters that Shat on Their Homeboys On Their Way Out, now would it? It's a way to tie it into something topical, even if the event in question did not occur quite as stated in the title.

Now as for the list, it was funny and a good read. Lots of good choices there; my personal two faves are Carter Burke and Fernando Mondego... Damn, those were two pricks who had it coming!

RANGO Trailer Arrives (Article) - 7/1/2010 8:01:20 AM

My guess Muenster, is that it is a "fish out of water" symbolism which is more simply put by the girl who calls him a stranger 8 seconds later.  In the linked trailer, it definitely looks like a dream.

Good potential.

SCREAM 4 Adds Three More (Article) - 7/1/2010 7:47:51 AM

I should have been done at one, but fool me twice, three or even four times... ok, maybe not.

Marvel Super Heroes 4D - First Look! (Article) - 6/7/2010 4:07:39 PM

I hate those 4D seat prods.  They're really uncomfortable.

GALAGA51'S MANIACAL PERSONA