All goatartist's Comments

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/17/2015 9:41:02 PM

My childhood is officially over!

I've been here for a long time like a lot of you. Rob Vaux (where are you headed Rob?) was the best genre film reviewer around; a little unpredictable, but tough, and honest for all us true nerds. My fingers will still attempt to type out MANIA on muscle memory alone. Hanso, Wise, all you guys, I send you all my geek love energy and wish you all the best. Thank you so much to the staff for their hard work.

Just for shits and gigles, my name is Kurt McVey and I write for NYT, Interview Mag, CREEM, PAPER, and more. Find me out there and say hello!

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies The Last Goodbye Music Video (Article) - 11/24/2014 10:53:14 AM

Should have got Henry Rollins

INSURGENT %u2013 NEW Teaser Trailer & Poster (Article) - 11/12/2014 11:54:37 PM

Huh?

IN THE HEART OF THE SEA - Trailer (Article) - 10/16/2014 1:07:34 PM

Very cool.

Mania Review: Dracula Untold (Article) - 10/10/2014 11:08:51 AM

Super Dracula! What a crap fest.

Universal Studio Execs: Hey, everyone loves superheroes, especially Batman. Especially Batman! What's the closest thing we have to Batman?

WOLVES Red Band Trailer (Article) - 10/10/2014 10:33:57 AM

This looks more like a sequal to Cats on Broadway. Do the wolves sing and dance and have rediculous names too?

NEW The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Posters (Article) - 10/8/2014 11:10:01 AM

Trailer!!!!

James Bond for Episode VII Cameo? (Article) - 9/17/2014 9:39:37 PM

Sam Jackson was one of the only redeeming things about the prequels. Don't hate the purple.

First Look: DEATH OF WOLVERINE #2 (Article) - 8/20/2014 11:35:54 AM

Interesting...a gimmick?

Mania Review: The Expendables 3 (Article) - 8/17/2014 7:45:38 AM

Agreed, nothing but love.

GOATARTIST'S MANIACAL PERSONA