All goatartist's Comments

Hercules CLIP: My Fate (Article) - 7/22/2014 10:57:39 AM

This look bad, real bad.

Hobbit: The Battle of The Five Armies - Official Synopsis (Article) - 7/15/2014 12:47:25 AM

Brandon Routh...

Gone Girl - Official Trailer (Article) - 7/8/2014 1:32:12 PM

Fincher is a master.

Dracula Untold - Official Trailer (Article) - 6/30/2014 3:32:18 AM

maybe Im just old, but Coppola's film did it for me

Dracula Untold - Official Trailer (Article) - 6/30/2014 3:31:32 AM

I don't know, looks like an over the top but underthought roller coaster ride, complete with great expectations, a few highs and lows, maybe a surprise or two, but ultimately ending in vomit

DELIVER US FROM EVIL: Featurette (Article) - 6/24/2014 3:01:04 PM

Ugh...lame?

Game of Thrones Season Finale (Article) - 6/15/2014 7:34:05 AM

There's a lot to rap up in the finale. The episode might actually have some single serving gravitas to it, not just an overzealous set up for next season.

Last episode was great, one locale, some gorgeous shots and even more beautiful epic fantasy moments.

The Summer of '84: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (Article) - 5/26/2014 12:31:09 PM

Love this film! Loved everything about it. Spawned the PG-13 rating. No mention of the guy who gets the skewer through the chest in the beginning?

I enjoyed this write up. This is by far my favorite Indy film. Pure nutso cinema indeed.

The Summer of '84: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (Article) - 5/26/2014 12:30:28 PM

Mania Box Office Report: THE FUTURE RULES (Article) - 5/26/2014 12:20:44 PM

It was pretty damn good, but I dont know why I feel a little empty after I leave, what is this feeling?

GOATARTIST'S MANIACAL PERSONA