All goatartist's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

The Summer of '84: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (Article) - 5/26/2014 12:31:09 PM

Love this film! Loved everything about it. Spawned the PG-13 rating. No mention of the guy who gets the skewer through the chest in the beginning?

I enjoyed this write up. This is by far my favorite Indy film. Pure nutso cinema indeed.

The Summer of '84: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (Article) - 5/26/2014 12:30:28 PM

Mania Box Office Report: THE FUTURE RULES (Article) - 5/26/2014 12:20:44 PM

It was pretty damn good, but I dont know why I feel a little empty after I leave, what is this feeling?

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST - Official TV Spot #2 (Article) - 4/23/2014 2:28:41 PM

How are A-List Actors, a billion dollar studio, and modern effects unable to surpass a cartoon from the nineties? I don't get it.

I really hope this doesn't suck, but I've said that half a dozen times already.

The Signal Trailer (Article) - 3/21/2014 9:42:42 AM

Presumptuous?

Captain America: The Winter Soldier - The Falcon Featurette (Article) - 3/16/2014 5:01:47 PM

They should have got Carrot Top to play the falcon

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - New Extended Clip (Article) - 3/6/2014 10:05:25 PM

eh

Batman: Arkham Origins - Cold, Cold Heart Teaser Trailer (Article) - 2/26/2014 9:19:27 AM

Chill...