All goatartist's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Game of Thrones Season Finale (Article) - 6/15/2014 7:34:05 AM

There's a lot to rap up in the finale. The episode might actually have some single serving gravitas to it, not just an overzealous set up for next season.

Last episode was great, one locale, some gorgeous shots and even more beautiful epic fantasy moments.

The Summer of '84: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (Article) - 5/26/2014 12:31:09 PM

Love this film! Loved everything about it. Spawned the PG-13 rating. No mention of the guy who gets the skewer through the chest in the beginning?

I enjoyed this write up. This is by far my favorite Indy film. Pure nutso cinema indeed.

The Summer of '84: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (Article) - 5/26/2014 12:30:28 PM

Mania Box Office Report: THE FUTURE RULES (Article) - 5/26/2014 12:20:44 PM

It was pretty damn good, but I dont know why I feel a little empty after I leave, what is this feeling?

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST - Official TV Spot #2 (Article) - 4/23/2014 2:28:41 PM

How are A-List Actors, a billion dollar studio, and modern effects unable to surpass a cartoon from the nineties? I don't get it.

I really hope this doesn't suck, but I've said that half a dozen times already.

The Signal Trailer (Article) - 3/21/2014 9:42:42 AM

Presumptuous?

Captain America: The Winter Soldier - The Falcon Featurette (Article) - 3/16/2014 5:01:47 PM

They should have got Carrot Top to play the falcon

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - New Extended Clip (Article) - 3/6/2014 10:05:25 PM

eh

Batman: Arkham Origins - Cold, Cold Heart Teaser Trailer (Article) - 2/26/2014 9:19:27 AM

Chill...