All goatartist's Comments

INDIANA JONES Deals with Robbery (Article) - 10/3/2007 12:51:48 AM

The plot is out...shia's lame mustache has the power to destroy the movie and quite possible the world as we know it. The climactic scene will involve a touching father son moment about shaving.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 10/3/2007 12:48:36 AM

He doesn't have the calves for a film like this.

WOLVERINE Getting a Rewrite? (Article) - 10/1/2007 6:47:13 PM

Seriously, Gambit is long overdue and could bring some serious style points to these otherwise boring movies.

THE ROAD Confirmed for the Big Screen (Article) - 9/19/2007 4:19:19 PM

This has to be done right. The book practically reads like a screenplay. For the most part it is boring, which is cool because when something actually goes down, however minor, it seems like a monumental event. This movie will be cool.

Radcliffe Talks HBP & DEATHLY HALLOWS (Article) - 9/15/2007 8:36:17 PM

It's cool that he still sounds like a little kid who's physched to do these movies and not bitching about how tired of the role he is. Good for him.

Mortensen's ROAD to Cannibals (Article) - 9/15/2007 6:20:26 PM

Wow, this really is awesome news. I just finished reading The Road. A book which just won the Pulitzer Prize for fiction. My dad gave me the book to read and told me it was great, whether or not it was worthy of that award is another question. One thing is for certain though, Viggo will bring an awesome presence to the screen and I wouldn't be surprised if an Oscar nod comes his way sometime down the road. Read the book if you havn't yet. I read it in half a day.

New HITMAN Images Shoot Online (Article) - 9/14/2007 12:49:48 AM

never played the game, and didnt see deadwood the first time i saw this trailer, i went out, got hooked on deadwood, and now ill def be there for this

Banned Comic Con SAW IV Clip (Article) - 9/14/2007 12:13:30 AM

I took my sister who was 9 months pregnatnt to see SAW 3, her unborn baby watched through her vagina, actually he bootlegged the film, best way to smuggle a camera in, he did a hell of a job too!

Unspecified Title (Article) - 9/7/2007 12:50:18 AM

nice

Cast Photo of Operation VALKYRIE (Article) - 9/5/2007 11:18:25 AM

new jersey is the anteater that stabs america's peehole

GOATARTIST'S MANIACAL PERSONA