All goatartist's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Mania Box Office Report: THE FUTURE RULES (Article) - 5/26/2014 12:20:44 PM

It was pretty damn good, but I dont know why I feel a little empty after I leave, what is this feeling?

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST - Official TV Spot #2 (Article) - 4/23/2014 2:28:41 PM

How are A-List Actors, a billion dollar studio, and modern effects unable to surpass a cartoon from the nineties? I don't get it.

I really hope this doesn't suck, but I've said that half a dozen times already.

The Signal Trailer (Article) - 3/21/2014 9:42:42 AM

Presumptuous?

Captain America: The Winter Soldier - The Falcon Featurette (Article) - 3/16/2014 5:01:47 PM

They should have got Carrot Top to play the falcon

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - New Extended Clip (Article) - 3/6/2014 10:05:25 PM

eh

Batman: Arkham Origins - Cold, Cold Heart Teaser Trailer (Article) - 2/26/2014 9:19:27 AM

Chill...

Transcendence - Japanese Trailer (Article) - 2/11/2014 1:24:30 PM

Forgive me, but...Matrix?

X-Men: Days of Future Past Japanese TV SPOT (Article) - 2/5/2014 5:40:37 PM

The Wachowski duo*

X-Men: Days of Future Past Japanese TV SPOT (Article) - 2/5/2014 5:40:02 PM

Based just on what's on screen, it looks like a 90's TV show on video. I still say the Wachowski brothers should have directed the Days of Future Past storyline. Their own stories have gone off the deep end.

Also, can we at least get 1 decent effects shot? This looks like a day time soap opera made on a shoe string budget.

Fox is Lame. This is a fact that has been proven and has nothing to do with fanboys.

ENEMY Trailer (Article) - 1/31/2014 11:09:25 PM

I don't know why, but this looks awesome. It's got a little Hitchcock going on.

GOATARTIST'S MANIACAL PERSONA