All goatartist's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

X-Men: Days of Future Past Japanese TV SPOT (Article) - 2/5/2014 5:40:02 PM

Based just on what's on screen, it looks like a 90's TV show on video. I still say the Wachowski brothers should have directed the Days of Future Past storyline. Their own stories have gone off the deep end.

Also, can we at least get 1 decent effects shot? This looks like a day time soap opera made on a shoe string budget.

Fox is Lame. This is a fact that has been proven and has nothing to do with fanboys.

ENEMY Trailer (Article) - 1/31/2014 11:09:25 PM

I don't know why, but this looks awesome. It's got a little Hitchcock going on.

Eisenberg is Luthor - Irons is Alfred (Article) - 1/31/2014 10:51:12 PM

Weird, we'll see though. I was interested in seeing a more professional swaggerific, cool calm and collected Luthor, something more akin to the animated series. Eisenberg has done that super genius thing before, but he just seems so young and nerdy.

Mania Review: 47 Ronin (Article) - 12/25/2013 9:13:54 AM

You'd have to be a rich masochist to see this turd in theatres.

300: Rise of an Empire - Official Trailer #2 Sneak Peek (Article) - 12/4/2013 1:16:55 PM

Seriously, this is 5 years too late.

X-Men: Days of Future Past Sneak Peek (Article) - 10/29/2013 1:13:11 PM

Yeah, but Gambit's arch in the cartoon? You love it.

X-Men: Days of Future Past Sneak Peek (Article) - 10/29/2013 11:10:31 AM

Thought the editing for this trailer was shit. The cut to Wolvie screaming was jarring soley from a production standpoint. I agree that these FOX movies look cheap.

Is this the Hanz Zimmer Inception score?

This is it though, the grand-daddy of all X-storylines, way cooler than Pheonix, which was butchered.

There was one single thing in this trailer that got me excited for the film: BISHOP

Looks like, no Gambit. Lame, he was a big part of this storyline.

Great cast though.

Mania Review: Prisoners (Article) - 9/20/2013 10:11:03 AM

2.5 times ey Monkeyfoot?  Couldn't put the lotion in the basket to round it up to three I guess.

I think we all know that Requiem is the quintessential-repeat viewing at your own caution-film. Something about Prisoners reminds me of Mystic River. Also a one and done.

Enders Game: Main Trailer (Article) - 8/6/2013 4:46:57 PM

You're never ready, you're only ready enough. Looks great

Mania Review: Man of Steel (Article) - 6/16/2013 2:16:50 AM

Rob, I love you man, but you were way too harsh here brother. This movie kicked total ass. A-. I thought Goyer's script was tight, the editing was fine, and the non linear story was perfectly in line with our modern day sensibilities. Zimmer's score was coo also. Way to go Snyder, Goyer, Nolan, Cavill, and everyone else involved! Summer blockbuster at it's finest.

GOATARTIST'S MANIACAL PERSONA