All goirish83's Comments

Captain America: The Winter Soldier Blu-ray Review (Article) - 9/12/2014 5:50:29 AM

This was a fantastic movie, my only gripe, and it is a VERY small gripe, is that I wish Falcon had some red in his outfit.  That's it.  Like I said.........very small.  Keep it up Marvel !!!

Dredd Prequel? Not Sequel? (Article) - 9/8/2014 9:30:06 AM

Loved Dredd, watched it on TV a month ago, awesome flick and a great character.  Hope this happens.

The Strain: Creatures of the Night Review (Article) - 9/2/2014 6:01:39 AM

I am hooked on this show.

Mania Box Office Report: Guardians Back on Top (Article) - 8/25/2014 5:28:33 AM

Went to see Sin City last night................where to begin......................if you want to see Eva Green nude for an hour or so then go see it, otherwise avoid it.  You know how when your watching a long movie and it FEELS like a long movie, that is how i felt last night.  Kept looking at my watch.  I can't believe this movie did worse than Expendables 3, LOL !!

Looking forward to The November Man next week.

Mania Review: The Expendables 3 (Article) - 8/15/2014 9:23:30 AM

Going tomorrow morning........cannot wait !!!

The Good, The Bad, and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Article) - 8/12/2014 9:21:27 AM

bluefox.............the X-Men scene was done because of a deal between Fox and Sony.  Fox let the director do this film for Sony even though he was on deck for a movie with Fox, something to that effect.  That was the biggest waste of time because that clip had nothing to do with the movie.

The Good, The Bad, and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Article) - 8/12/2014 6:51:51 AM

This movie was awful........................

Robin Williams has Passed (Article) - 8/12/2014 4:57:40 AM

A devestating loss to everyone...............people, if you feel pain like this seek help, please.

Mania Box Office Report: Guardians Score 2nd Best Weekend (Article) - 8/11/2014 9:18:32 AM

Went to see TMNT last night.  Was it a great movie ?  No.  Did I like it better than ASM2 ?  HELL yes.  And I go the movies with one or two friends every week, no problem with me.....LOL !!

Mania Box Office Report: Guardians Rules the Box Office (Article) - 8/3/2014 8:26:42 PM

This movie was awesome !!  Rocket stole the whole movie. Loved the acting, story, and soundtrack.  Great job Marvel !!!

GOIRISH83'S MANIACAL PERSONA