All goku73's Comments

1 2 3 >  >>

Terminator Genisys Trailer - Paradox Edition (Article) - 1/1/2015 9:19:19 PM

That was too funny...

Mania Box Office Report: AMAZING Spider-Man 2 (Article) - 5/5/2014 5:51:54 AM

I was highly upset with this movie. The action could have been a lot better. The fights with the Goblin and the Rhino were so freaking weak. This was a let down compared to the first. I am just glad I didn't spend the money for 3D.

New Bishop and Mystique Photos (Article) - 12/20/2013 9:42:44 AM

I like the looks, this could actually work. I hope they have the Sentinals in this movie as well, but most likely not.

Babylon 5 star Michael O Hare Passes (Article) - 10/2/2012 8:39:15 PM

Entil'Zha Veni!, also- Rest in Peace Valen

Killer Klowns from Outer Space Blu-ray Review (Article) - 9/28/2012 8:59:56 PM

Hey, they need to get a sequel first for NIGHTBREED as well...KKFOS is a "B" movie, just so very weird, yet stupidly fun

Catching Fire Final Cast Members (Article) - 9/28/2012 8:56:27 PM

Oops, I was caught: So, this movie comes on November 22nd, 2011...No one here proof reads these articles do they... oh well, whenever the movie comes out...probably 2013...can't wait.

Michael Clarke Duncan Passes (Article) - 9/3/2012 8:40:29 PM

This was very sad to hear and so young for this. He will be missed. I feel that there should be a marathon of all of the movies he played in as an actor...there will be many. RIP MIchael Clark Duncan.

3 New Prometheus Images (Article) - 5/2/2012 9:50:54 PM

So it seems that humans create the Aliens?...very interesting

New Prometheus Photos (Article) - 4/14/2012 3:15:48 PM

Question for anyone that may know. Is this the same Alien ship that did crash land on LV-426?

Avengers Spot: Isolated (Article) - 4/12/2012 6:47:20 AM

And where is Spider-Man with all of this....or will he just team up with Fury after "The Avangers" movie...

GOKU73'S MANIACAL PERSONA