All goldenkey's Comments

1 2 >  >>

PIRATES 4 Set Photos Hit (Article) - 6/19/2010 3:02:19 PM

I liked all three movies.  good fun.

PIRATES 4 Set Photos Hit (Article) - 6/19/2010 3:02:16 PM

I liked all three movies.  good fun.

Mortal Kombat Rebirth? (Article) - 6/9/2010 8:50:52 AM

This still came off just a little B-grade.  Something a bit cheesy.  I think it's gonna be for an re-boot of the game.  still creepy tho.

Is Rosamund Pike in X-MEN? (Article) - 6/9/2010 8:37:36 AM

the only way I see her in the movie is she in on Magneto's side.  They are not using the Hellfire Club, or maybe they are.  They need to do something fresh with Magneto.  I don't care if it's first class or not, Magneto has been the villian in 2 of 3 X-men movie and and was still in all 3.  Time to use another bad guy damn it. . The X-men have such a good gallery of bad guys.  The Hellfire Club makes the most sense if they want to have a good team on team fight.  The Hellions vs the X-men.

CAPTAIN AMERICA - First Look (Article) - 6/7/2010 2:44:09 PM

this could work well.

CAPTAIN AMERICA - First Look (Article) - 6/7/2010 2:44:06 PM

this could work well.

9 Directors Who Could Direct The Hobbit (Article) - 6/3/2010 9:33:30 AM

I can see a lot of these directors doing the movie well.  I agree with Cuaron leading the list.  I think he knows what to do and what not to do when it comes to pissing off fans too.  He did a Harry Potter movie and those fans are pretty freaky deaky on what is accurate.

I like the idea of Verbinski also.  Never thought of him but the Pirate movie are all good.  People say they weren't as good as the original, well no shit.  He did do a great job with the other 2 regardless and he was able to shoot 2 movies Back to back.

9 Directors Who Could Direct The Hobbit (Article) - 6/3/2010 9:33:28 AM

THE FLASH Ready to Run (Article) - 5/28/2010 10:53:19 AM

It's been know Favreau was gonna produce the Avengers.  I know Wheddon can write but I wasn't to impressed with Serenity.  Hope he fuck up the Avengers.  I don't think he will.  He know how much staying true to comics is important but I think he'l know what works and what doesn't.

THE FLASH Ready to Run (Article) - 5/28/2010 10:53:16 AM