All gr689's Comments

SWAMP THING to be 3D? (Article) - 8/31/2009 7:05:50 AM

DISNEY IS ABOUT TO BUY MARVEL!!!!!!!

I just don't know what to think about this. Hopefully we'll get cool Disney Marvel rides at Disney World but what about the movie stuff, will Disney control that too! I wish I had stock in Disney or Marvel for that matter.

Sarah Connor Chronicles: Today Is The Day (Article) - 3/16/2009 4:21:59 PM

For a show that "sucks" it sure generated alot of comments, 3 pages worth. I really enjoy this show and it would really suck to see it not renewed another season. I think the writing is actually getting way better than when it first aired. If Heroes can go more seasons then so should TSCC; as Terminator has way way better writing and its fan base is enourmous. After this season they should give this show more money and push the writing to the limits; I don't care about special effects. Like Christian Bale says " If the story can be told on stage without any effects, its ready for prime time"

Also, I download my episode every week, I don't watch it on tv.

WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN 1.4 - "Overflow" (Article) - 2/10/2009 8:57:29 PM

it gets better flunkies just give it chance. This episode was a dud but Damn if you can't already catch the entire first season on bitttorent!!! Fools, releasing it in canada before america.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 2/3/2009 11:30:02 AM

I'm sorry, no I'm not sorry. All I hear is how Spiderman 3 would have been a good movie if Venom wasn't involved. No it really would not have been. It would have been Spiderman 1 and Spiderman 2 with a different character, namely Sandman. WOW!, how damn vanilla of Raimi! The first one was ok for shits and giggles but in the long run, the plot lines and character developement are the exact same for each movie. I didn't like Spiderman 3 anyway but to say that it would have been better if, is crazy. The only way Spiderman 3 would have been better is if they get some decent writers. Writers than can build some character development and move along a story better than a saturday morning cartoon of the same name; sorry no different than the spiderman cartoon in the 90's. So go ahead and tell me how great these movies are and how I don't know what I'm talking about. The truth is, anyone could have put up a Spiderman movie with the budget they have and luckily Raimi can give a story a beginning a middle and an ending with good special effects; then whamo you have Spiderman movie, that is just plain VANILLA!

Aquaman: The Interview (Article) - 2/2/2009 5:49:57 AM

Very Funny. I wonder if this was inspired by the recent Batman Brave and the Bold episode, featuring Aquaman. He plays a ding bat in that show. Very funny also, the writing on Brave and the Bold is way better than I expected. I can see them going far with it; if they keep up the quirky writing.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 1/19/2009 10:20:21 PM

what teaser during steelers game? ????? Was it a spiderman 4 teaser?

Magnet Takes on MUTANT CHRONICLES (Article) - 1/7/2009 4:46:35 PM

Holy crud, I just downloaded this from a torrent. A BLU-RAY TORRENT TOO!!! HAHA.... This is why movies like this don't make money, because they're scared to let it make money; by letting it leak before it's true release and doing the VOB thing before it comes out in theatres......dumb dumb dumb. ]

This movie is all over the internet, too bad!!

Inigo Montoya (Image) - 12/4/2008 10:13:19 PM

<p>he looks like he need to shat</p> <p>&nbsp;</p>

Inigo Montoya (Image) - 12/4/2008 10:12:23 PM

<p>That is hilarious!!!&nbsp;ROFLOL</p>

THE SPIRIT - Creating Central City (Article) - 12/2/2008 8:26:06 PM

<p>Hate to say it but your right about Sammy Jackson. He's just a SPOOF&nbsp;of himself these days!! That is really the worst place for an actor to be; I&nbsp;guess its not worse than an actor being a spoof of himself with no part to play, one thing is sure, he has parts to play. The money is still flowing, but as for creative energy, that is not flowing!</p>

GR689'S MANIACAL PERSONA