All halfbloodprincess's Comments

The Strain: Runaways Review (Article) - 8/11/2014 10:06:09 AM

I like this show. When the episode is over I want to see more. I don't care that they haven't shown the eclipse yet. Obviously that will be saved for closer to the finale. Patience.

New Jurassic World Photos! (Article) - 6/13/2014 12:09:40 AM

So eventually their will be dinosaurs in the dinosaur movie right?

Preview: STAR WARS: REBEL HEIST #1 (Article) - 4/9/2014 12:11:55 AM

Matt Kindt who does Mind MGMT is great, both as a artist and a writer. I have met him 3 times so far and he is a nice guy too. I will be picking up all of this series and making sure I get Matt to sign all of them. I have no doubt this comic will be as good as anything else he is has done. A must read I am sure.

ORPHAN BLACK: SARAH - INSIDE LOOK (Article) - 3/30/2014 12:40:51 AM

Yes review Orphan black!

Rumor: Bradley Cooper for Indiana Jones? (Article) - 3/26/2014 9:54:40 AM

If Harrison is still willing to do the role then I think he should. I would much prefer him over anyone else.

The Birds Remake Coming from Michael Bay (Article) - 3/1/2014 9:31:45 AM

oh come on! For one we don't even need a birds remake. Plus really Michael bay? Really?

Rogue CUT from X-Men: Days of Future Past (Article) - 12/21/2013 6:14:12 AM

This is not a big deal because it would of been lame Rogue anyway. When will we finally get a cool version of Rogue on screen?

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Extended Edition Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 12/1/2013 4:40:58 PM

It's not really a spoiler if you watched lord of the rings first

The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug Countdown (Article) - 11/13/2013 4:55:12 PM

I was disappointed in The first hobbit movie when I first saw it. Then I watched it again on DVD, and yet again on blu ray with the extended edition and it has grown on me a lot. I can't exactly tell you why it was better the third or fourth time but it was. I am now more excited for the second one.

New DIVERGENT Behind the Scenes and Posters (Article) - 9/24/2013 9:31:29 AM

I read this book. it is kind of in the same tone as the Hunger Games. The movie looks ok the only thing that really impressed me with the movie is the fact that Kate Winslet is in it. Seems like an odd career choice for her.

HALFBLOODPRINCESS'S MANIACAL PERSONA