All halfbloodprincess's Comments

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/15/2015 9:44:12 AM

Well darn, I hope I can find a new site where people judge everything I say super harshly and critically.

Supergirl Has Been Cast (Article) - 1/23/2015 8:05:47 AM

So this is suppose to be a sci fi fantasy super hero website right? So where is the trailer for The Expanse? It doesn't get more sci fi than that.

2015 Oscar Nominations (Article) - 1/15/2015 7:29:57 PM

Lego movie not nominated for Best Animated feature? and Gillian Flynn not nominated for best adapted screenplay. Totally lame oscers!!

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Face My Enemy Review (Article) - 10/16/2014 4:07:05 PM

I love this show. I got caught up recently on season 1. It really does take until about episode 7 for it to get really good. I agree they need to start giving us a few answers, but I won't stop watching.

Guardians of the Galaxy Animated Series - NYCC Test Footage (Article) - 10/10/2014 4:54:45 PM

I will watch the crap out of this show!

The Walking Dead Spin Off Characters Announced (Article) - 9/29/2014 12:35:48 PM

I love the Walking Dead and I am ecited for this new show. But to me these characters sound lame. Hope they film better then they are on paper.

Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer with Interstellar? (Article) - 9/29/2014 9:12:22 AM

Wouldn't it really be more like Aveners 3 and 4? Its not like they are spliting a book into 2 or 3 different movies.

The Strain: Runaways Review (Article) - 8/11/2014 10:06:09 AM

I like this show. When the episode is over I want to see more. I don't care that they haven't shown the eclipse yet. Obviously that will be saved for closer to the finale. Patience.

New Jurassic World Photos! (Article) - 6/13/2014 12:09:40 AM

So eventually their will be dinosaurs in the dinosaur movie right?

Preview: STAR WARS: REBEL HEIST #1 (Article) - 4/9/2014 12:11:55 AM

Matt Kindt who does Mind MGMT is great, both as a artist and a writer. I have met him 3 times so far and he is a nice guy too. I will be picking up all of this series and making sure I get Matt to sign all of them. I have no doubt this comic will be as good as anything else he is has done. A must read I am sure.

HALFBLOODPRINCESS'S MANIACAL PERSONA