All halfbloodprincess's Comments

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Face My Enemy Review (Article) - 10/16/2014 4:07:05 PM

I love this show. I got caught up recently on season 1. It really does take until about episode 7 for it to get really good. I agree they need to start giving us a few answers, but I won't stop watching.

Guardians of the Galaxy Animated Series - NYCC Test Footage (Article) - 10/10/2014 4:54:45 PM

I will watch the crap out of this show!

The Walking Dead Spin Off Characters Announced (Article) - 9/29/2014 12:35:48 PM

I love the Walking Dead and I am ecited for this new show. But to me these characters sound lame. Hope they film better then they are on paper.

Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer with Interstellar? (Article) - 9/29/2014 9:12:22 AM

Wouldn't it really be more like Aveners 3 and 4? Its not like they are spliting a book into 2 or 3 different movies.

The Strain: Runaways Review (Article) - 8/11/2014 10:06:09 AM

I like this show. When the episode is over I want to see more. I don't care that they haven't shown the eclipse yet. Obviously that will be saved for closer to the finale. Patience.

New Jurassic World Photos! (Article) - 6/13/2014 12:09:40 AM

So eventually their will be dinosaurs in the dinosaur movie right?

Preview: STAR WARS: REBEL HEIST #1 (Article) - 4/9/2014 12:11:55 AM

Matt Kindt who does Mind MGMT is great, both as a artist and a writer. I have met him 3 times so far and he is a nice guy too. I will be picking up all of this series and making sure I get Matt to sign all of them. I have no doubt this comic will be as good as anything else he is has done. A must read I am sure.

ORPHAN BLACK: SARAH - INSIDE LOOK (Article) - 3/30/2014 12:40:51 AM

Yes review Orphan black!

Rumor: Bradley Cooper for Indiana Jones? (Article) - 3/26/2014 9:54:40 AM

If Harrison is still willing to do the role then I think he should. I would much prefer him over anyone else.

The Birds Remake Coming from Michael Bay (Article) - 3/1/2014 9:31:45 AM

oh come on! For one we don't even need a birds remake. Plus really Michael bay? Really?

HALFBLOODPRINCESS'S MANIACAL PERSONA