All hanso's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 10,061

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/23/2015 7:57:10 PM

That's what I wanted to hear Baz, something a bit different from the theatrical version.  Sounds like an extended version of the movie, I didn't want the theatrical and then some extra deleted scenes in the features.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/23/2015 12:48:52 PM

Don't know of any of the actors playing Storm, Scott, and Jean except for the GoT chic.  Don't care either as long as the movie is on par with Days of Future Past which was awesome.  The "Rogue" cut should be dropping sometime this year with the extra Rogue scenes, looking forward to checking that version out.  Hopefully its an extended version and not just deleted scenes.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/23/2015 12:45:15 PM

VGT, I love A Night At the Roxbury so I knew right away what you were talking about :)  Fun fact, back in the day when I used to work at a video store, the employees got to pick which movies got played on the store and there was a time for a few months where I would always play Night At the Roxbury during my shifts.  My coworkers got sick of it, but what was weird was that a lot of customers didn't know about the movie and I would say that 50% of the time that I played the movie someone would ask about it and rent it.  I'm still waiting for the movie to hit on blu ray so I can buy it.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/23/2015 6:32:52 AM

VTG, where they are standing that's a physical impossibility.

Golden Globes 2015 - Winners (Article) - 1/12/2015 5:40:59 PM

I don't get the love for Boyhood, I like the concept and seeing the actors age is neat but the movie is boring.  Nothing happens, nothing!

5 Michael Keaton Films to Re-watch Before the Oscars (Article) - 1/12/2015 5:37:04 PM

How am I going to watch them, they aren't on blu ray except Beetlejuice?  I did find Mr.Mom on Netflix tho so maybe I'll give it a watch.

Ant-Man Teaser Trailer Arrives (Article) - 1/7/2015 4:11:12 PM

Baz, 60% of the time it works evrytime.

Ant-Man Teaser Trailer Arrives (Article) - 1/7/2015 3:10:12 PM

Zero interest in this after seeing this trailer.

The Best Movies of 2014 (Article) - 12/31/2014 6:43:04 AM

I haven't seen half the movies you listed Blank, but I like you're list.  I've heard good things about Nightcrawler, and I'm looking forward to checking out The Drop & Gone Girl when they release on blu this January.

Been undecided if I should check out Only Lovers Left Alive.

2015 Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures Slate (Article) - 12/30/2014 7:29:39 PM

The ones I'm looking forward to the most from this list are Star Wars, Tomorrowland, and Inside Out.  Hard to say who will be third at the box office, I'm gonna guess Inside Out.

HANSO'S MANIACAL PERSONA