All hanso's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 9,824

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST - Official TV Spot #2 (Article) - 4/23/2014 9:48:12 AM

Lets guess how many X-Men were molested by Bryan Singer.  I got Ice Man and Beast.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 4/23/2014 9:45:03 AM

Aint no party like a Bryan Singer party cause a Bryan Singer dont stop........................until someone is molested.

Bazzy you've never seen Spectacular Spider Man?  You should definitely get the series if you haven't.  Spectacular is to Spider. Man what The Animated Series is to Batman.

Ok catch u gents some other time.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 4/23/2014 3:55:02 AM

Shac, I got Spectacular Spider Man yesterday at Best Buy, day 1 purchase for me I love that series.  Plus it has movie money for Amazing SpiderMan 2 so now I dont have to pay to see it.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 4/22/2014 5:05:25 PM

Now I want to watch Gleaming the Cube dammnit!  I wonder if Netflix has it for rental.  I'm also getting the urge to watch this movie called Airborne, that one was about roller blading though.  You ever seen that one?  Lately I've been wanting to watch 80s movies and listen to 80s/90s music on Sirius XM when I'm driving around. I miss my youth.

Monkey, 47 Ronin is garbage.  I have to add that I saw it while using the internet the entire time so there is a chance I've missed something that might've made it cool but I doubt it.

Goonies' Sequel Update (Article) - 4/22/2014 3:54:37 PM

Hey you guys!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 4/22/2014 3:48:51 PM

Where is Baz who was harrassing me to show?  Not cool man, not cool!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 4/22/2014 2:41:24 PM

haha that's awesome.  I remember The Gate and enjoyed Gleaming the Cube.  Man you're taking me back in the day with those two movies right there.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 4/22/2014 2:17:25 PM

They burn the movie for you?  That doesn't sound shady at all.  Not surprised its based in Canada they got tons of shady people over there like Baz.

@Violator, its been an adjustment man, trying to find the right balance but I don't feel I'm missing anything if I'm chilling with my kid.  I actually cut out gaming completely, haven't turne don my PS4 in months other than to watch blu rays.

Monkey, I've never ran unless someone was chasing me so we'll see how it goes.  I actually signed up for two Disney races, one is a 10 miler in October the other one is the marathon next January.  I figured if I had a goal to work too it'd be easier to actually get out the house and run.  At the rate I'm going eating and not exercising, I'll be dead at 40 so I need the exericse.  I used to play bball but haven't gotten out to bball court in over 3 years I think.  Need to get my ass out the door and be more active.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 4/22/2014 1:38:02 PM

What have you clowns been up to?  Other than Violator which I saw was having some sort of breakdown about the origins of Splinter :)

Btw, today I signed up for the 2016 Disney Marathon.  I'm doing it mofos!  I will try to run a marathon, and if I can keep the pace I'll just go of course and chill at one of the parks.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 4/22/2014 1:33:13 PM

@VTGamehendge, I don't want to pimp blu ray dot com, but to your question, the site is not a store like Amazon, Target, etc.  Its a site dedicated to blu rays, they'll review them, say what movies are coming out on blu etc.  They have a forum though which in my opinion kicks all kinds of ass and you can pretty much find anything and everything related to the entertainment industry in there, from movies, tvs, audio equipment, home theatres, video games, celebrities, gossip, where to find slip covers, etc.  You think it they probably got it.

My favorite forum of theirs is the Hot Deals forum, in there you will find threads linking you to all sorts of deals in different sites and/or stores.  Basically, if a member finds a deal they post it and lets everyone know.  For example, thanks to the members there I purchased the Harry Potter Hogwarts Collection for $58.  It's priced at Amazon right now for $160 I think after it dropped in price from $215.  I then sold the ultraviolet copies for $35, so the set (which is very nice) ended up costing me $23.  That community really helps each other out in finding the best deals so It's a pretty dope site if you're into purchasing movies, and or trading stuff.  Just this past month I sold about $500 worth of goods there, so it's been keeping me busy, and then using that money to buy more movies.

The only downside is they got moderators there so its not a wasteland like here :)  Keeps things civilized though.

Baz can tell you more about it, he frequents the site as well.  It's definitely worth checking out if you want to find out about great deals.

HANSO'S MANIACAL PERSONA