All hanso's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 9,978

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/23/2014 5:48:16 PM

Ii dont get it.  U crazy man im going to go back to watching Sabotage starring an up and comer by the name of Arnold.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/23/2014 4:54:58 PM

Dafuq u mean u never seen ape?  Your zoo dont got apes?

New Captain America and Thor: Diversity or Cheap Gimmick? (Article) - 7/22/2014 10:46:26 AM

@ElBaz,  Anchorman is awesome!

@Blank, you're right, that's exactly why I posted them :)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/22/2014 9:43:06 AM

Dude, Apes is amazing man and getting a free movie out of it makes even better!

New Captain America and Thor: Diversity or Cheap Gimmick? (Article) - 7/22/2014 9:36:07 AM

I read somewhere that Thor's period can attrack bears.  The bears can smell the menstruation.

@hey Lark, instead of being all offended, you should go checkout Anchorman when you get a chance.  Have a laugh or two.

New Captain America and Thor: Diversity or Cheap Gimmick? (Article) - 7/22/2014 3:08:25 AM

Why doesn't Thor go back to her home on Whore Island!?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/21/2014 6:55:58 PM

Erect penis and no boobs? No.  Nooo.  Noooooo!!!

I actually paid $5 for the digital copy so I can't return it, but will definitely not watch it then.  I didn't even know what the movie was.  I saw it was Scarlett and the movie was titled Under the Skin so I was hoping for some boobs.  Oh well.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/21/2014 5:35:46 PM

I bought Under the Skin thinking there be boobs.  Are you guys saying there are no boobs but only boners?

Batman Day July 23rd, 2014! (Article) - 7/21/2014 4:20:48 PM

At Hanso's house is Batman Day everyday.

Mania Box Office Report: The Monkeys Shine (Article) - 7/21/2014 9:01:52 AM