All hanso's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 10,022

Gotham: Pilot Review (Article) - 9/23/2014 2:16:04 PM

The comedian was there as a nod to The Joker.  The creators will do this from time, the will show different guys that could potentially be The Joker based on the what's known about him in the comics, movies etc. Until they decide to officially bring him into the show.

I haven't seen the pilot ep yet, but I did read that each season will show the rise of one of the Bat villains, so I'm assuming it will be The Penguin this year.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Halloween: The Complete Collection Limited Deluxe Edition[Blu-ray] (Article) - 9/23/2014 9:33:34 AM

I got the deluxe, should be here today hopefully but knowing FYE it will probably be here by Friday.  Also picked up the Saw collection, and will be getting the Leprechaun collection next week.  I'm not even a horror fan so not sure why I bought these.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/22/2014 7:36:40 PM

Fukin typos.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/22/2014 7:36:06 PM

baszy I did get in on the deal, been a fun day following the deal thread.  Now just waiting to see if the order goes thru.  No biggie if it doesnt I already got Spartacilua from Best Buy and the Halloween collection for $73 from FYE should be here this week.

10 Heroes & Villains We Want to See in Gotham (Article) - 9/17/2014 7:31:15 PM

Sal Maroni is also in the show.

10 Heroes & Villains We Want to See in Gotham (Article) - 9/17/2014 7:27:45 PM

Carmine Falcone will pop in season 1 he is being played by John Dorman, or Major Rawls from The Wire.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Godzilla 2014 (Article) - 9/17/2014 8:01:08 AM

Never go by Wal Mart's site.  The site and store usually don't mirror each other, plus Wal Mart is so messed up and that the store won't price match their own website which is insane.

At the store it should be cheaper, but keep in mind that Wal Mart does regional prices sometimes which also cause price differences.  From what I can tell the GB price of $16 is standard at stores tho.

Just go and purchase it at Wal Mart with the coupon, and then return your original buy with the walmart copy.  Movies have the same SKU#s so for purposes of the stores they are the same thing regardless if you didn't buy them there or not.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Godzilla 2014 (Article) - 9/16/2014 6:34:37 PM

Red, yeah hopefully they keep on doing it, altho I'm running out of TV seasons to buy.  Btw, Toy Story of Terror and Son of Batman qualify as a TV season on the Best Buy site and they go for $15, so it's a good deal if you don't have either.

Also there is a manufacturer's coupon that knocks $5 off any ghostbusters release.  Walmart I think had the digibook (both movies) for $16 so you could've paid $11 for it :(  Not sure if you opened your movie yet or not, but perhaps google the coupon and rebuy, save yourself some $ man!

I got Godzilla for $15 now cause I sold the 3D disc for $8, so $7 for a day 1 release is music to my ears.

Forgot to mention I also picked up Spartacus Complete Series today.  Best Buy has a deal where if you buy 3 TV seasons they knock off 25% of each TV season.  That sale combined with the Godzilla sale too, so it was a sweet deal for me.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Godzilla 2014 (Article) - 9/16/2014 9:14:58 AM

Best Buy has an offer this week where if you pick up Godzilla and a TV series $14.99 and up they discount $10 from the regular Godzilla blu or $13 from the Godzilla 3D.

I picked up Godzilla, Arrow S2, Hannibal S2, Sleepy Hollow S1, and the Ghostbusters 4K release today!

10 Heroes & Villains We Want to See in Gotham (Article) - 9/16/2014 9:13:25 AM

Google Fox's Gotham Is Origin Story And Will Have a Christopher Nolan-esque tone, an IGN article should pop up where I think Fox's top TV guy speaks on the series and how they have access to everything.

I do agree that we won't be seeing Ra's for the time being but that don't mean Fox doesn't have access to him or any Bat character popping in Arrow.

HANSO'S MANIACAL PERSONA