All hanso's Comments

Showing items 11 - 20 of 9,977
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Mania Review: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (Article) - 7/20/2014 4:20:42 AM

The movie was amazing!  My favorite this year.  The CG was phenomenal.  Ceasar was a BOSS.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/20/2014 4:14:28 AM

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes was amazing.  Been a really good summer for sci fi imo with Apes, Snowpiercer, Edge of Tomorrow, Days of Future Past.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Judex - Criterion Collection (Article) - 7/15/2014 4:12:22 PM

Not really big on Criterions, though I order the one for Y Tu Mama Tambien.  Anyway, Barnes & Noble has a 50% off sale on Criterions hat runs until next week I believe.

I picked up Rio 2 as a blind buy today.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/14/2014 5:07:56 PM

Speaking of the blind, you all seen Stevie Wonder's new house?  No?  Neither has he.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/12/2014 5:14:34 PM

@Vio, Lakers gonna suck again next year.  No big free agent signing and Pau leaves, dafuq? At least we still got Old Man Kobe and the rook better pan out.

I tried to go see Dawn of the Apes but that sh.it was packed son, so I ended up seeing Snowpiercer instead which I really enjoyed.  Mos def one of my faves this year.  Hopefully I can get to Apes tomorrow.

Btw, I saw Escape from Planet of the Apes the other day and that movie is balls man.  I didn't remember it, but they only got 3 apes and 1 mofo in a terrible gorilla suit in that flick.  I needs more apes.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/10/2014 4:32:44 PM

I think the Monsters set is the same except for the disc art but it does have the cards/posters.  Also it will have the UK logos but for the price cant beat it.  I think I the same amount Baz did.

btw, if anyone is checking out dawn of planet of the apes, best buy has on sale all the apes movie for $8 and they bring $8 movie money so essentially ure getting a free movie.  I picked up burton's apes and Rise of the apes.  They also got the five film set of the original ape movies for $20 plus the movie money.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/10/2014 4:28:04 PM

You rang?

10 Reasons We Love The Planet of The Apes (Article) - 7/9/2014 5:04:14 PM

I'm rewatching Burton's Planet of the Apes right now.  Them apes had pipi shaped helmets.  Also, whatever happened to that blond chick from the movie?  I think I sas her in that Sylvester Stallone formula racing movie but not much else.

Roth's General Thade is dope but I bet Roth is kicking himself for taking the role instead of Professor Snape in the Potter movies.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Jodorowsky's Dune (Article) - 7/9/2014 8:43:27 AM

I bought Raid 2 tho I have to wait till next week to actually go pick it up along with Rio 2.  Didn't want to make two drives.

UNIVERSAL CLASSIC MONSTERS: COMPLETE 30-FILM COLLECTION (Article) - 7/9/2014 8:39:46 AM

DVD is fail!  I have the Monsters Essential Collection (8 movies) UK set which I picked up from Amazon UK at a really great price.  The discs are region free so they play in an US blu ray player.  Its still sealed tho, haven't gotten around to seeing them.

I also have preordered on blu ray for 9/2/2014 the blu ray releases of Dracula, Frankestein, The Mummy, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Invisible Man, The Wolf Man, Bride of Frankestein, Phatom of the Opera, and Dracula (the one with Frank Langella).  Those releases are coming with digital copies which the prior releases did not.  I think I may sell my Monsters collection set and keep the new blus.

HANSO'S MANIACAL PERSONA