All hanso's Comments

Showing items 11 - 20 of 10,066
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

5 Michael Keaton Films to Re-watch Before the Oscars (Article) - 1/12/2015 5:37:04 PM

How am I going to watch them, they aren't on blu ray except Beetlejuice?  I did find Mr.Mom on Netflix tho so maybe I'll give it a watch.

Ant-Man Teaser Trailer Arrives (Article) - 1/7/2015 4:11:12 PM

Baz, 60% of the time it works evrytime.

Ant-Man Teaser Trailer Arrives (Article) - 1/7/2015 3:10:12 PM

Zero interest in this after seeing this trailer.

The Best Movies of 2014 (Article) - 12/31/2014 6:43:04 AM

I haven't seen half the movies you listed Blank, but I like you're list.  I've heard good things about Nightcrawler, and I'm looking forward to checking out The Drop & Gone Girl when they release on blu this January.

Been undecided if I should check out Only Lovers Left Alive.

2015 Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures Slate (Article) - 12/30/2014 7:29:39 PM

The ones I'm looking forward to the most from this list are Star Wars, Tomorrowland, and Inside Out.  Hard to say who will be third at the box office, I'm gonna guess Inside Out.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Looking Ahead at 2015 (Article) - 12/30/2014 10:10:43 AM

I'll be getting the Dog Soldiers - Scream Factory release, I'm not much into the Scream Factory releases because I don't dig horror that much but I do love the cover art and slipcovers they use for their releases. I think the only Scream Factory releases I currently have are They Live and UHF.  Thinkng of picking up Day of the Dead and The Fog tho.

Trate, you forgot to list Disney releases coming out in February/March.  If I'm not mistaken we should be seeing:

101 Dalmatians, Big Hero 6, Alexander & the Terrible, Horrible, No Good Day, and of course in February Disney is releasing 3 Studio Ghibli titles:  Pom Poko, Tales from Earthsea, and Porco Rosso.

The Best Movies of 2014 (Article) - 12/30/2014 9:53:29 AM

Out of what I saw this yer, my top 5 movies were:

Interestellar

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Snowpiercer

X-Men: Days of Future Past

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/25/2014 8:28:38 AM

Feliz Navidad, Merry Xmas, jo jo ho ho!

Santa hooked me up with Beats Studio Wireless headphones, now I can walk around like a dbag listening to "You can tell everybody, you can tell everybody, I'm the man, I'm the man, I'm the man, yes I am, yes I am, yes I am."

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/22/2014 5:15:07 PM

@Monkeyfoot, the shows are not available at Netflix, and Hulu only has a few episodes of Korra, none of Avatar Last Airbender.  If you have Amazon Prime you can watch the entire series of the Last Airbender, and last I had checked they only had season 1 of Korra.  Nick(dot)com may have each entire series tho.

As far as where to start, definitely watch The Last Airbender first.  You will enjoy Korra a lot more if you do. You can watch Korra first but a lot of the characters are descendants of Last Airbender characters and you'll miss out on some cool cameos too.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/21/2014 10:53:25 AM

Shac, I'm not sure how many single comics were made but basically after the show they did 3 main story arcs, which got collected into a hardcover graphic novel for each arc.   Only two are out, the third one will be available February 2015.  Anyway, I suggest you go for the graphic novels as opposed to the single issues or even the softcover volumes.  The HC ts a really huge book and has notes from the writers alongside some of the panels which makes for an interesting read.  The 2 books currently out are:

Avatar The Last Airbender: The Promise & Avatar The Last Airbender: The Search

The last one which releases in February 2015 is called Avatar The Last Airbender: The Rift.

I've only read The Promise so far and it's really good, it captures the show perfectly.

HANSO'S MANIACAL PERSONA