All hanso's Comments

Showing items 11 - 20 of 10,002
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Hercules, Tarzan, Bedknobs and Broomsticks (Article) - 8/12/2014 2:30:54 PM

I know you were going for all the animated stuff Disney released today, but they also released Disneynature: Bears.

I picked up all the Disney releases today, looking forward to giving them a look at some point.  I also got the Batman: Assault on Arkham steelbook.

Today was an expensive day.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/7/2014 8:52:46 PM

Shac, I plan on picking it up just will wait for a price drop.  I think they all eventually hit the $70 mark, just hope it doesn't get sold out while I wait like what happened with the Thor Omnibus I wanted to buy and now new its like $200 or $130 for an used copy.  Maybe I'll check if they have it on Comixology cheaper.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/7/2014 4:50:39 PM

Thank you for talking me out of it Monkeyfoot.  I think I'll wait till hits $65-$70 like the Ultimate Spiderman Omnibus I purchased about two years ago.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/7/2014 4:10:27 PM

True or false, I should drop $105 on the Infinity Gauntlet Omnibus.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Changes Release Date (Article) - 8/6/2014 2:23:07 PM

I don't think my body will be ready by March, I was practicing for May.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: The Grace Kelly Collection (Article) - 8/6/2014 2:18:44 PM

Cyanide, I saw the flick last night and enjoyed it very much.  I thought the racing was dope.  It's less over the top that Fast & Furious, and nobody being tough guys.  Just a straight up revenge movie with cars.  I thought the humor sucked tho, Kid Cudi just ain't cutting it.

X-Men: Days of Future Past Extended Cut arrives in 2015 (Article) - 8/6/2014 2:13:12 PM

I'm disappointed, The Wolverine 3D set included the both versions the first time around, not sure why Fox didn't follow suit with Days of Future Past.  Best Buy has a nice exclusive of the non extended edition tho for those that want to double dip.

And no Trate, that is no longer the cover for non extentended version.  If you go to Amazon you can see the new version.  The cover changed for both the 2D & 3D versions, I think the 3D version cover art looks cooler.

I'm gonna cancel my Amazon preorder, and just wait it out for the Extended version.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/5/2014 1:16:06 PM

Baz, did you see Divergent or are you just saying its crap without seeing it?  I haven't seen it but just bought it today, plan on checking it out later in the week.  Hopefully its not balls.

I got a $8 movie money for TMNT so will probably go see it this weekend too, even tho it looks like balls.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: The Grace Kelly Collection (Article) - 8/5/2014 4:50:32 AM

Btw, there was a really nice set of Hitchcock movies I saw the other day on Amazon UK.  Forgot the name of the set but each movie was housed in a film cannister and the background of the set had that the swirly thing from Vertigo.  Looked nice and was on sale but I passed because I had recently picked up the iTunes from the recent Unviersal Hitchcock rereleases (Birds, Vertigo, Psycho, etc.).

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: The Grace Kelly Collection (Article) - 8/5/2014 4:48:15 AM

I'm picking up Need for Speed and Divergent today, both blind buys.  Hope they don't suck.

HANSO'S MANIACAL PERSONA