All hanso's Comments

Showing items 21 - 30 of 9,999
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/3/2014 5:28:28 PM

I thought GotG was very entertaining, really loved the Guardians, their interactions & banter.  Didn't really care about the plot and I thought some of the actors were wasted, like Benicio Del Toro, and Djimon Hounsou but the heroes make it work.  I'd see another one of them just shooting the sh.it.  Was really surprised with Batista's Drax, he did a good job with it.  He had it rough when he came back to the WWE for a few months recently (fans gave him the Bootista) so glad to see at least this movie working out for him.

The soundtrack was dope, I picked it up from iTunes after watching the flick.  It's the top album at the iTunes store right now.  Been doing the Star Lord dance from the beginning to Redbone's Come & Get Your Love, for my kid and he loves it.  Might swing by the Disney Store see if they got Groot or Rocket plushies for me & him.

Overall good time yo, I think I'm closing out the summer with this movie.  I do want to see Let's Be Cops tho, looks funny but I'll probably wait for video.  There is some movie money out there for TMNT and Expendables 3 so we'll see but its looking like GoTG will be my last flick this summer.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/23/2014 5:48:16 PM

Ii dont get it.  U crazy man im going to go back to watching Sabotage starring an up and comer by the name of Arnold.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/23/2014 4:54:58 PM

Dafuq u mean u never seen ape?  Your zoo dont got apes?

New Captain America and Thor: Diversity or Cheap Gimmick? (Article) - 7/22/2014 10:46:26 AM

@ElBaz,  Anchorman is awesome!

@Blank, you're right, that's exactly why I posted them :)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/22/2014 9:43:06 AM

Dude, Apes is amazing man and getting a free movie out of it makes even better!

New Captain America and Thor: Diversity or Cheap Gimmick? (Article) - 7/22/2014 9:36:07 AM

I read somewhere that Thor's period can attrack bears.  The bears can smell the menstruation.

@hey Lark, instead of being all offended, you should go checkout Anchorman when you get a chance.  Have a laugh or two.

New Captain America and Thor: Diversity or Cheap Gimmick? (Article) - 7/22/2014 3:08:25 AM

Why doesn't Thor go back to her home on Whore Island!?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/21/2014 6:55:58 PM

Erect penis and no boobs? No.  Nooo.  Noooooo!!!

I actually paid $5 for the digital copy so I can't return it, but will definitely not watch it then.  I didn't even know what the movie was.  I saw it was Scarlett and the movie was titled Under the Skin so I was hoping for some boobs.  Oh well.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/21/2014 5:35:46 PM

I bought Under the Skin thinking there be boobs.  Are you guys saying there are no boobs but only boners?

Batman Day July 23rd, 2014! (Article) - 7/21/2014 4:20:48 PM

At Hanso's house is Batman Day everyday.

HANSO'S MANIACAL PERSONA