All hanso's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 10,030

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/31/2014 3:52:29 PM

I just finished watching Avatar: The Last Airbender the complete series, and both seasons of Legend of Korra (gonna try to catch the 3rd season online).  That was amazing, and ATLA is now one of my favorite TV shows ever, I'm gonna put it top 5.

Then I saw M Night's The Last Airbender, and what a piece of crap.  I've been pretty chill lately when it comes to movies, but seeing M Night's movie made me angry.

Anyway, I've enjoyed bing watching TV lately, so I think I'm going to do that more and watch less TV shows during the regular TV season.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/28/2014 4:41:05 PM

Hey just a heads up, if you have Facebook checkout AMC's facebook page and you should see a coupon for four free tickets to see the Mark Ruffalo/Kiera Knightly movie "Begin Again" for free.  It will work only for this weekend.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/22/2014 6:46:46 AM

Shac I got my Young Justice copy from Amazon on Wednesday but I had pre ordered it and it still took about a week after release for it to show up.  If the specialty store is too pricy you may have to order from Amazon and just wait it out.  I haven't seen any of the big stores (Best Buy, Target, etc.) selling Young Justice so it looks like online might be your only option.

I read somewhere that the issue is really with Warner Archive who usually doesn't send out their inventory until release date.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/21/2014 4:26:40 PM

Other than Maze Runner I don't think I'll venture out until Interstellar as well, although there a few movies I want to see like Equalizer, Gone Girl, and The Judge but not at the movies.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/21/2014 3:48:27 PM

I don't know what to tell ya Violator, if you don't think a talking turtle that is a teen and a ninja is not ridiculous not sure why the remaining human population riding in circles on a train would be.  Point is, regardless of the premise the movie is good.

Wise, I'm gonna take a hard pass on Sin City 2.  I never really cared for the 1st one, not fan of the look they use to film the movie, and last time I checked the reviews it wasn't doing too good.  I'm also not a fan of Robert Rodriguez in general, so all that means no go for Sin City 2.  Will prolly check it on video.

The next thing I'm interested in seeing at the movies is Maze Runner.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/21/2014 2:10:49 PM

Snowpiercer was great, one of my fave movies this year.  It's premise isn't anymore ridiculous than teenage mutant ninja turtles or talking racoons/trees :)  They had it On Demand a few weeks ago, don't know if they still do but check your cable provider if interested, I think it was only like $8 to rent it.

Like I mentioned before, I thought there was some really good sci fi this summer (Apes, Snowpiercer, Edge of Tomorrow, etc.).

Unrelated note, I started watching Avatar The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra and absolutely fell in love with both shows, and I'm not big on animated shows but those two are some of the best I've ever seen.  I'd put that 1st season of Korra up against any live action TV show right now, and I heard the 2nd season was better.  Avatar I'm still going through the 1st season and it's really good but I prefer the more serious tone of Korra.

Bazzy, I checked out Divergent and I enjoyed it.  Will probablly check the sequel out in theatres now.  Not sure why I liked it tho, I thought some of it was dumb yet I wanted to see where the story was going after I finished watching it.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Hercules, Tarzan, Bedknobs and Broomsticks (Article) - 8/13/2014 12:21:17 PM

Redhairs, I never got the Best Buy exclusives because the box with the figurine takes up too much space imo.

This year I started picking up the Target exclusive steelbooks, they've done four (The Dark Knight Returns, Justice League War, Son of Batman, and Batman Assualt on Arkham) so far but I started wit the Son of Batman steelbook.  Hopefully Target keeps doing it with the future DC animated titles.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Hercules, Tarzan, Bedknobs and Broomsticks (Article) - 8/12/2014 2:32:01 PM

Btw, I'm really bummed that Amazon didn't ship me Young Justice.  WTF, they don't have an estimated release day for it yet, and I didn't see it at Target this morning.  I don't think any store is carrying it, has to be online to get it.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Hercules, Tarzan, Bedknobs and Broomsticks (Article) - 8/12/2014 2:30:54 PM

I know you were going for all the animated stuff Disney released today, but they also released Disneynature: Bears.

I picked up all the Disney releases today, looking forward to giving them a look at some point.  I also got the Batman: Assault on Arkham steelbook.

Today was an expensive day.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/7/2014 8:52:46 PM

Shac, I plan on picking it up just will wait for a price drop.  I think they all eventually hit the $70 mark, just hope it doesn't get sold out while I wait like what happened with the Thor Omnibus I wanted to buy and now new its like $200 or $130 for an used copy.  Maybe I'll check if they have it on Comixology cheaper.

HANSO'S MANIACAL PERSONA