All hanso's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 9,811

Mania Review: Noah (Article) - 3/28/2014 3:14:07 PM

Lord Xenu is ashamed of you all.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/28/2014 4:48:17 AM

I only when reach if there is consent Monkeyfoot :)

I used to watch Justified then I stopped, wasn't bad just didn't have the time for it.  Have no interest on Vikings at the moment.

Avengers Confidential: Black Widow and The Punisher Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 3/27/2014 4:19:35 PM

But with $18 you get the movie plus $10 movie cash, so the movie is only $8.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/27/2014 3:16:46 PM

No dude, then its just two guys holding each other pipis.  That's not cool.  We need at least 3.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/27/2014 2:59:38 PM

Jarrod, I'm waiting for the 6:00 PM circle jerk.  I see only Violator and I are here though.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer (Article) - 3/27/2014 2:58:34 PM

Shredder so white his favorite sport is NASCAR.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer (Article) - 3/27/2014 1:38:06 PM

Shredder is pretty fly for a white guy.

Rumor: Bradley Cooper for Indiana Jones? (Article) - 3/27/2014 7:51:59 AM

Millean, I saw her in New Girl too.  She's HOTNESS!  Nick & Jess broke up though :(

Rumor: Bradley Cooper for Indiana Jones? (Article) - 3/26/2014 4:31:38 PM

Let's make it happen and add Margot Robbie as the new love interest, since its Indy there will be no boobs but we can get some side boob action.

Also, Brad Bird to take over Spielbergo if he doesn't want to direct again.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/26/2014 8:13:31 AM

Yeah MoS 2 is lined up right now, with possibly JL next, that' what I said the first time.

Not sure who The Rock meant when he said "well known", but if it was Black Adam or Lobo what movie they gonna show up on?

A Superman villain or Jon Stewart/Cyborg makes the most sense to me.  Ah who cares, no point in guessing anyway.

I'm off to checkout some Margot Robbie pictures.

HANSO'S MANIACAL PERSONA