All hanso's Comments

Showing items 41 - 50 of 9,973

Mania Review: How to Train Your Dragon 2 (Article) - 6/15/2014 11:57:32 AM

Saw it, thought it was pretty awesome.   I think its more adult oriented even tho its obviously aimed at at kids.  Anyway, was very surprised how much I enjoyed it.  I like that they expanded on the dragon mythology by introducing the alphas I dont think they were in the 1st.

RoboCop Blu-ray Review (Article) - 6/13/2014 5:16:37 PM

I bought it, saw it and cant remember it.

Kingpin Cast for Daredevil Series (Article) - 6/13/2014 5:14:42 PM

Who is Steven Segal?

Kingpin Cast for Daredevil Series (Article) - 6/11/2014 5:07:41 PM

Another black man's role goong to a white guy.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 6/10/2014 11:51:08 AM

I dont even know where the EoT thread is anymore, its off main

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 6/10/2014 10:13:07 AM

I saw Chef and liked it.  Glad to see Favreau doing smaller pictures time to time.  We need smaller pics to counter the superhero/transformers summer madness.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 6/9/2014 3:55:54 PM

Let's talk EoT here because why not

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS DID IT MENTION SPOILERS

DON'T LOOK

STOP IT

OK NOW YOU CAN LOOK AT THE SPOILERS

The thing I don't get is why Cage is able to reset but the Omega couldn't, and also why did he reset to that specific time and not to the time he was alwasy resetting too.

If Cage is able to reset wouldn't the Omega still be alive along with the rest of the aliens?  When Cage resets everything pretty much stays the same except no aliens.

The other thing I would've liked was to have Cage called Rita by her middle name or something at the end that would've indicated he knew her, as opposed to just looking at her and the movie ending.

Mania Box Office Report: Edged OUT (Article) - 6/9/2014 5:54:29 AM

AS2 probably earned around $1.5 million over the weekend so it wouldn't crack the top 10 anyway. It looks like it will top out close to $200 mil stateside.  Not sure on the foreign markets, but if it keeps playing well there it might make close to the same amount as AS1.

Edge of Tomorrow was cool, sucks about its box office.  Last few years, Cruise can't seem to gross $100 million in the US unless its Mission Impossible.  I hope it has legs for the summer, we need more new properties at the movies.

I'll be checking out How to Train Your Dragon 2 this weekend.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 6/8/2014 10:12:26 AM

My main issue with the ending is that I don't get why what happened happened.

Ant-Man lands PEYTON REED for Director (Article) - 6/7/2014 12:50:38 PM

Bring It On is awesome, that is all.

HANSO'S MANIACAL PERSONA