All hanso's Comments

Showing items 41 - 50 of 9,999

10 Reasons We Love The Planet of The Apes (Article) - 7/9/2014 5:04:14 PM

I'm rewatching Burton's Planet of the Apes right now.  Them apes had pipi shaped helmets.  Also, whatever happened to that blond chick from the movie?  I think I sas her in that Sylvester Stallone formula racing movie but not much else.

Roth's General Thade is dope but I bet Roth is kicking himself for taking the role instead of Professor Snape in the Potter movies.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Jodorowsky's Dune (Article) - 7/9/2014 8:43:27 AM

I bought Raid 2 tho I have to wait till next week to actually go pick it up along with Rio 2.  Didn't want to make two drives.

UNIVERSAL CLASSIC MONSTERS: COMPLETE 30-FILM COLLECTION (Article) - 7/9/2014 8:39:46 AM

DVD is fail!  I have the Monsters Essential Collection (8 movies) UK set which I picked up from Amazon UK at a really great price.  The discs are region free so they play in an US blu ray player.  Its still sealed tho, haven't gotten around to seeing them.

I also have preordered on blu ray for 9/2/2014 the blu ray releases of Dracula, Frankestein, The Mummy, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Invisible Man, The Wolf Man, Bride of Frankestein, Phatom of the Opera, and Dracula (the one with Frank Langella).  Those releases are coming with digital copies which the prior releases did not.  I think I may sell my Monsters collection set and keep the new blus.

Mania Review: Transformers: Age of Extinction (Article) - 6/29/2014 10:37:39 AM

Tell us more about the old days Blank!

Mania Review: Transformers: Age of Extinction (Article) - 6/29/2014 7:26:47 AM

Age of Extinction refers to your IQ after you see the movie.  Hey oh!  I'm here all week.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: 300: Rise of an Empire (Article) - 6/24/2014 11:23:01 AM

Against my better judgment I did a blind buy on this today.

The Summer of '84: The Karate Kid (Article) - 6/24/2014 11:22:16 AM

Mr. Miyagi beats up on kids in this movie.  That sh.it ain't right yo.

The 25th Anniversary of Batman (Article) - 6/24/2014 10:47:02 AM

The Godfather is better than today's gangster flicks.

The 25th Anniversary of Batman (Article) - 6/23/2014 4:01:31 PM

Bob.  You...are...my number one guy.

The LEGO Movie Blu-ray Review (Article) - 6/23/2014 2:55:47 PM

But they are selling the movie tho, since release at least.  Dazzler acting like he can't buy it from Amazon.

HANSO'S MANIACAL PERSONA