All hanso's Comments

Showing items 41 - 50 of 9,809

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/26/2014 6:58:20 AM

The thing with the Rock news is that out of the rumored characters only Darkseid, Metallo, Doomsday or John Stewart would make sense.  DC has lined up MoS 2 and possibly a JL movie.  Metallo could be a villain in MoS 2, the rumors have been him or Doomsday.  Stewart could pop in MoS 2 as well and Darkseid can be the big bad in a JL movie.

Black Adam and Lobo don't make sense with what WB has lined up right now.

Also, Rock mentioned the character was well known, ain't nobody know no Black Adam or Lobo.  I imagine the Superman villains are more well known and GL too, although I think Rock ruled John Stewart out already.

New Hercules Trailer (Article) - 3/25/2014 2:19:59 PM

Hercules, Hercules, Herculeeees

Avengers Confidential: Black Widow and The Punisher Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 3/25/2014 2:17:09 PM

The Best Buy copy has $10 movie cash for Amazing Spidey 2.

HARRY POTTER HOGWARTS COLLECTION Release Date (Article) - 3/25/2014 2:15:26 PM

Fukin WB with their UV only, I want them on iTunes!  At least do both you bastards!

X-Men: Days of Future Past Trailer 2 (Article) - 3/25/2014 1:32:24 PM

Has Colossus ever banged someone when in metal?

The Walking Dead: Us Review (Article) - 3/25/2014 1:30:07 PM

Beth is a pretty useless character so no loss if its her that ends up dead.  They did giver her more screen time this season, perhaps to get us to care for they get kill her in the season finale?  I would be good with Sasha dying as well.

Don't want Bob to die, although it doesn't seem like they arent going to do much with him.

First Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch IMAGES from Avengers 2 (Article) - 3/25/2014 10:54:36 AM

No matter the movie, Quicksilver will always look FABOLOUS!

The Walking Dead: Us Review (Article) - 3/25/2014 6:42:12 AM

Hey guys, if you're going to speculate as to what will be happening on the show based on anything from the comics, please put a SPOILER warning on your post so those that haven't read the comic can enjoy the show spoiler free.  Thanks.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/25/2014 6:25:00 AM

I don't know if they are bad ass, Ultron looks like a kid wearing a costume.  Obviously when they CGI the mofo it will look different but to me the pics look funny instead of bad ass :)

Wise, I saw that yesterday when I looked her up in IMDB.  She looked hot in About Time but she's at another level in Wolf.

I ain't gonna lie, when she walked out nude I wet my pants.  I don't think I could ever have sex with her if I was given the chance because I would continually wet my pants each time I saw her naked.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/24/2014 6:17:23 PM

YO, that chic from The Wolf of Wall Street is sooooo damn fuckin hot!  HOTNESS MOFOS HOTNESS!

HANSO'S MANIACAL PERSONA