All hanso's Comments

Showing items 51 - 60 of 9,808

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/24/2014 12:12:10 PM

After Transformers 2 I promised myself I would never pay to see another Michael Bay Transformers, so I gots to stay true to myself.  I didn't even finish watching Transformers 3.

That's why it was sad Baz.  I didn't mean he didn't know how to dance, its just the dude looks fuked up.  I thought he was gonna die on the dance floor.  I cringed when I saw him out there dancing to a Star Wars themed routine.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/24/2014 11:38:54 AM

Anyone seen Lando Calrissian on Dancing with the Stars?  That shit was sad yo.

The Spring of '84: Police Academy (Article) - 3/24/2014 11:28:28 AM

@Monkeyfoot, are you serious!?  Please join us in the Blue Oyster Bar to watch them.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/24/2014 11:23:46 AM

I gots in no particular order, Interstellar, Captain America, Spider Man 2, X-Men: DOFP, Maleficent, 22 Jump Street,  The Raid 2, Dumb and Dumber To, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, and Edge of Tomorrow.  I'll probably end up seeing only half of them at the theatre though.

Yo, American Hustle had a twist at the end though.  I didn't see that coming.  As far as Bale goes, I saw Hustle and then was watching Out of the Furnance, and the performances were so different.  In Hustle he didn't look like Bale, sounded different, etc.  McConaughey in DBC was dope but I think most of it had to do with the weight loss.  Anyway, really enjoyed Hustle.  Can't wait to see Wolf of Wall Street this week.

David ORussell was money man, I'm not sure how he didn't win Best Director.  If you're getting best acting performances out of your entire cast you deserve to win imo.

Leprechaun Origins, that shit is from WWE and stars that midget Hornswaggle.  You know it will be balls.  My favorite Leprechaun is when he's out in the hood smoking blunts.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/23/2014 3:28:29 PM

I really liked American Hustle, loved Bale in it.  To me his performance shouldve won the Oscar although I havent seen Wolf of Wall Street yet.  Also, I really dig the titles of those two movies.

Hustle > 12 Years a Slave

First Gotham Catwoman Photo Revelaed (Article) - 3/22/2014 12:02:31 PM

Damnit Blank, that would make too much sense for the internet.

Captain America: The Winter Solider IMAX Posters (Article) - 3/22/2014 7:00:33 AM

I dislike the Black Widow pose for these posters.  Its balls!  All the rest look pretty dope.  I think you can purchase the first poster but forgot where though.  That one is choice.

Captain America: The Winter Solider IMAX Posters (Article) - 3/22/2014 6:59:18 AM

4-20 can't come soon enough either!

Fox Sets Dates for Fantastic Four and Wolverine Sequels (Article) - 3/22/2014 6:57:42 AM

I'm going to buy at least four movie tickets when I go watch Fantastic Four.  One for me, and one for Bazzy, Axia and Millean.

First Gotham Catwoman Photo Revelaed (Article) - 3/22/2014 6:43:18 AM

I like that the ears are made up of the Gotham skyline in the background.  Also, where is the Bullock picture, that one looked cool and he had the tie too.

HANSO'S MANIACAL PERSONA