All hanso's Comments

Showing items 51 - 60 of 9,974

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 6/8/2014 10:12:26 AM

My main issue with the ending is that I don't get why what happened happened.

Ant-Man lands PEYTON REED for Director (Article) - 6/7/2014 12:50:38 PM

Bring It On is awesome, that is all.

GHOSTBUSTERS Anniversary Edition Blu-ray Release (Article) - 6/7/2014 10:14:59 AM

I must buy this now.

Douglass on Wright Leaving Ant-Man (Article) - 6/7/2014 10:13:55 AM

Bring it On is awesome!  Spirit fingers you bitc.hes, spirit fingers!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 6/7/2014 10:07:40 AM

Edge of Tomorrow was cool, check it out.

Mania Review: Edge of Tomorrow (Article) - 6/7/2014 10:06:46 AM

I saw it and thought it was really cool even tho I'm not 100% sure on that ending.  The flick had lot of action, and it never gets repetitive imo even tho they are reliving the same day the movie manages to change things up enough to keep it interesting.  Movie was funny too which I didn't expect from the trailers.  Anyway, really cool flick and worth checking out.

Oh and since Monkeyfoot brought them up, I thought Edge of Tomorrow was way better than Elysium & Oblivion.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 6/6/2014 5:54:03 PM

That one did not happen either except fot the flashbacks with Logan and Creed in the wars.  Basically that happened before 1973 still happened, everything else did not.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 6/6/2014 5:08:46 PM

Exactly.  But for purposes of the new timeline it did not, only happened for Wolverine and Xavier would have knowledge of the events since he was in Logan's mind.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 6/6/2014 3:37:29 PM

The opening of The Wolverine happened (when he saved that dude's life), all the events after that did not.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 6/6/2014 11:40:31 AM

I'm gonna watch Edge of Tomorrow on Saturday most likely, and then on Sunday I'll use my Million Ways to Die in the West movie money to sneak in to Fault in our Stars or Chef. Was gonna see West but the with the reviews and the fact that I'm not a McFarlane fan, means I'll take a pass and wait for video.

HANSO'S MANIACAL PERSONA