All hanso's Comments

Showing items 61 - 70 of 10,029

Batman Day July 23rd, 2014! (Article) - 7/21/2014 4:20:48 PM

At Hanso's house is Batman Day everyday.

Mania Box Office Report: The Monkeys Shine (Article) - 7/21/2014 9:01:52 AM

Apes.  Together.  Strong.

Mania Review: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (Article) - 7/20/2014 4:20:42 AM

The movie was amazing!  My favorite this year.  The CG was phenomenal.  Ceasar was a BOSS.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/20/2014 4:14:28 AM

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes was amazing.  Been a really good summer for sci fi imo with Apes, Snowpiercer, Edge of Tomorrow, Days of Future Past.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Judex - Criterion Collection (Article) - 7/15/2014 4:12:22 PM

Not really big on Criterions, though I order the one for Y Tu Mama Tambien.  Anyway, Barnes & Noble has a 50% off sale on Criterions hat runs until next week I believe.

I picked up Rio 2 as a blind buy today.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/14/2014 5:07:56 PM

Speaking of the blind, you all seen Stevie Wonder's new house?  No?  Neither has he.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/12/2014 5:14:34 PM

@Vio, Lakers gonna suck again next year.  No big free agent signing and Pau leaves, dafuq? At least we still got Old Man Kobe and the rook better pan out.

I tried to go see Dawn of the Apes but that sh.it was packed son, so I ended up seeing Snowpiercer instead which I really enjoyed.  Mos def one of my faves this year.  Hopefully I can get to Apes tomorrow.

Btw, I saw Escape from Planet of the Apes the other day and that movie is balls man.  I didn't remember it, but they only got 3 apes and 1 mofo in a terrible gorilla suit in that flick.  I needs more apes.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/10/2014 4:32:44 PM

I think the Monsters set is the same except for the disc art but it does have the cards/posters.  Also it will have the UK logos but for the price cant beat it.  I think I the same amount Baz did.

btw, if anyone is checking out dawn of planet of the apes, best buy has on sale all the apes movie for $8 and they bring $8 movie money so essentially ure getting a free movie.  I picked up burton's apes and Rise of the apes.  They also got the five film set of the original ape movies for $20 plus the movie money.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/10/2014 4:28:04 PM

You rang?

10 Reasons We Love The Planet of The Apes (Article) - 7/9/2014 5:04:14 PM

I'm rewatching Burton's Planet of the Apes right now.  Them apes had pipi shaped helmets.  Also, whatever happened to that blond chick from the movie?  I think I sas her in that Sylvester Stallone formula racing movie but not much else.

Roth's General Thade is dope but I bet Roth is kicking himself for taking the role instead of Professor Snape in the Potter movies.

HANSO'S MANIACAL PERSONA