All hanso's Comments

Showing items 61 - 70 of 9,973

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 6/6/2014 11:33:10 AM

Adriana that bitch!  I thought I was the only one for her.

NEW Guardians of the Galaxy - TV Spot (Article) - 6/6/2014 8:08:23 AM

Bluetista!

Doctor Strange Conjures Director (Article) - 6/4/2014 5:09:43 PM

My vote is for Bazzy's girl, Alessandra Daddario.  Make her Stephanie Strange.  Marvel needs some boobs in their movies for realz.

Star Wars Gets Josh Trank for Stand-Alone Film (Article) - 6/4/2014 4:59:45 PM

Yeah the whole cast of FF is wrong!  I haven't seen a second of footage, costumes, or anything else but I know a black guy is playing a white guy, and that sh.it just ain't right!

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Lone Survivor (Article) - 6/3/2014 7:05:46 AM

Picked up the Lone Survivor steelbook at Target, and Robocop too.  Haven't seen them, hopefully they don't suck.

True Blood season 6 is also out today.

Mania Review: Maleficent (Article) - 6/1/2014 10:02:38 AM

I think he's talking about Arnold.

Mania Review: Maleficent (Article) - 5/31/2014 8:32:37 AM

Agree with ya Baz.  I thought it was ok, was hoping it would've been better tho.  Also, I wanted  more evil Maleficent, she wasn't really that bad.  For half the movie she's basically a prankster.  Still, the movie is worth it to see Jolie as Maleficent.  There were some cool shots of her that I liked, like when they show her shadow only before she pops out decked out in her evil clothes.

Captain America: The Winter Solider Blu-ray Details (Article) - 5/30/2014 12:40:25 PM

Yeah, it sucks the digital copy will be only with the 3D version but on the other hand I think the Thor 2 version was like $25 which isn't bad so hopefully the same price point applys to Capt 2.

Also, Best Buy will have an exclusive steelbook for Capt 2.

Daredevil Cast for Netflix Series (Article) - 5/29/2014 10:51:50 AM

Lol.

Daredevil Cast for Netflix Series (Article) - 5/28/2014 7:43:00 PM

Tell me more of this Arnold you speak of.

HANSO'S MANIACAL PERSONA