All hanso's Comments

Showing items 61 - 70 of 9,808

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/20/2014 2:29:51 PM

FYI, the FoxConnect site is having a 50% sale so there are tons of blu rays on sale for those looking spend some $.  Picked up a few myself including Death Warrant.  You know how we do, Van Damme yo!!!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/20/2014 2:28:30 PM

I ain't even gonna read em, just straight showing up probably that Saturday.  Ain't gonna checkout no more tv spots, trailers, banners, pictures, etc.  My body is ready for Cap.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/20/2014 12:05:56 PM

They were gonna roll it out back when we still had the Movie Maven remember?  That comment section had likes and dslikes.  Then the site went broke and everything went straight to depths of hell.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/20/2014 10:35:26 AM

I wish they changed the comment section on this site, it could use some gifs.

Ivan Reitman Out of Ghostbusters III (Article) - 3/20/2014 10:32:03 AM

You, I see what you did there.

Avengers: Age of Ultron Concept Art Arrives (Article) - 3/20/2014 10:25:44 AM

@ redvector, I agree Ang Lee's Hulk is balls man.  Incredible Hulk is nice though.  They both performed similarly at the box office though.  Might be something with the character, perhaps seeing a CG Hulk makes people tune out.

Avengers: Age of Ultron Concept Art Arrives (Article) - 3/20/2014 10:21:58 AM

I seriously doubt Marvel's decision to bring back Hulk in Avengers was because it was the best way to bring him back. I would imagine that if Incredible Hulk had made Iron Man money, he would've gotten a sequel in 2010 just like Iron Man did.  At that time Marvel Studios needed hits under their belts, so they weren't gonna pass up a Hulk sequel.

The movie underperformed, hence no sequel.  Poor Hulk hasn't even gotten a mention for the very little that has been mentioned of phase 3.

Avengers: Age of Ultron Concept Art Arrives (Article) - 3/20/2014 8:01:03 AM

Wise, like I said, I used it loosely, because it did make money but IH's box office wasn't for the studios to keep dollar for dollar. so even if it made its budget not all went back to the studio, plus add advertising costs, etc.  Not sure about the rights thing you mentioned, but it seems the studio wasn't happy with the #'s because Iron Man got a sequel fast tracked (took 2 years to get IM 2 after IM 1 was a hit) and Hulk sequel was missing in action for the remaining of Phase 1 and now Phase 2.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/20/2014 5:25:13 AM

Yo ElBaz hooked me up with a gif of that True Detective chic's boobies and it was GLORIOUS!

Avengers: Age of Ultron Concept Art Arrives (Article) - 3/20/2014 4:13:28 AM

@Miner, Marvel doesn't like talking about their only flop.  It takes away from the myth they can do no wrong. I say flop loosely though since I know it made its budget back but when you add adveritsing costs, it probably wasn't that much which is why that poor bastard Hulk was the only Phase 1 character not to get a sequel.

HANSO'S MANIACAL PERSONA