All hanso's Comments

Showing items 61 - 70 of 10,046

X-Men: Days of Future Past Extended Cut arrives in 2015 (Article) - 8/6/2014 2:13:12 PM

I'm disappointed, The Wolverine 3D set included the both versions the first time around, not sure why Fox didn't follow suit with Days of Future Past.  Best Buy has a nice exclusive of the non extended edition tho for those that want to double dip.

And no Trate, that is no longer the cover for non extentended version.  If you go to Amazon you can see the new version.  The cover changed for both the 2D & 3D versions, I think the 3D version cover art looks cooler.

I'm gonna cancel my Amazon preorder, and just wait it out for the Extended version.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/5/2014 1:16:06 PM

Baz, did you see Divergent or are you just saying its crap without seeing it?  I haven't seen it but just bought it today, plan on checking it out later in the week.  Hopefully its not balls.

I got a $8 movie money for TMNT so will probably go see it this weekend too, even tho it looks like balls.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: The Grace Kelly Collection (Article) - 8/5/2014 4:50:32 AM

Btw, there was a really nice set of Hitchcock movies I saw the other day on Amazon UK.  Forgot the name of the set but each movie was housed in a film cannister and the background of the set had that the swirly thing from Vertigo.  Looked nice and was on sale but I passed because I had recently picked up the iTunes from the recent Unviersal Hitchcock rereleases (Birds, Vertigo, Psycho, etc.).

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: The Grace Kelly Collection (Article) - 8/5/2014 4:48:15 AM

I'm picking up Need for Speed and Divergent today, both blind buys.  Hope they don't suck.

First Look: STAR WARS REBELS - Tonight! (Article) - 8/4/2014 3:08:35 PM

I saw the Phineas & Ferb Star Wars special last week, it was pretty cool.  It takes place during Episode IV, basically the story sort of runs parallel to the events in Ep IV.

Will definitely give this a look today.  I think Kickin It is also Star Wars themed tonight.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/3/2014 9:23:12 PM

I do watch WWE, got back into it with the WWE network since its $10 per month and includes the PPV events.

I've heard the Sting rumors but they are just that.  Sting did sign some promotional contract with WWE but thats only for the new WWE video game since Sting will be the main guy on that I think.  You can play as young Sting and old Sting.  I thin eventually he'll do the match with Taker.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/3/2014 5:35:33 PM

VT, Mad Max looks cool.  I've started to rewatch the trilogy after seeing the comic con trailer.  Finished Mad Max yesterday, will probably do Road Warrior tonight.  Btw, if you're Richmond you should check out a store called MovieStop.  You can trade in DVDs blu rays and reserve new movies coming out.  Sometimes they'll have deals where you can trade in 2 blus and get a new release free.  They also sell used blu rays dvds and sometimes you can find some gems in there, or expensive items cheaper.  The one I go too had The Walking Dead Season 2 Zombie Head which goes on eebay for insane prices, but the store had it $50 mint.  I passed on it, now I wish I hadn't.  Anyway, check it out I think they got one in Richmond or close to it.

And it wouldn't be the Virginia Redskins, it'd have to be the Maryland Redskins since that's where they play at :)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/3/2014 5:28:28 PM

I thought GotG was very entertaining, really loved the Guardians, their interactions & banter.  Didn't really care about the plot and I thought some of the actors were wasted, like Benicio Del Toro, and Djimon Hounsou but the heroes make it work.  I'd see another one of them just shooting the sh.it.  Was really surprised with Batista's Drax, he did a good job with it.  He had it rough when he came back to the WWE for a few months recently (fans gave him the Bootista) so glad to see at least this movie working out for him.

The soundtrack was dope, I picked it up from iTunes after watching the flick.  It's the top album at the iTunes store right now.  Been doing the Star Lord dance from the beginning to Redbone's Come & Get Your Love, for my kid and he loves it.  Might swing by the Disney Store see if they got Groot or Rocket plushies for me & him.

Overall good time yo, I think I'm closing out the summer with this movie.  I do want to see Let's Be Cops tho, looks funny but I'll probably wait for video.  There is some movie money out there for TMNT and Expendables 3 so we'll see but its looking like GoTG will be my last flick this summer.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/23/2014 5:48:16 PM

Ii dont get it.  U crazy man im going to go back to watching Sabotage starring an up and comer by the name of Arnold.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/23/2014 4:54:58 PM

Dafuq u mean u never seen ape?  Your zoo dont got apes?

HANSO'S MANIACAL PERSONA