All hanso's Comments

Showing items 8,091 - 8,100 of 9,428

PTA to Direct GEAR? (Article) - 5/15/2008 6:05:28 AM

you've made a believer out of me scythe. as long as they have liquid and ocelot, everything should be fine.

Dante to Direct BAT OUT OF HELL (Article) - 5/15/2008 4:22:15 AM

I thought it was the Meat Loaf biopic! Damn.

Hill to Possibly Move to JUMP STREET (Article) - 5/15/2008 4:21:27 AM

I'm with it as long as he's not the main guy. How old is Hill now anyways, I think he's getting old to be playing a high school kid. Can't they move the series up to college or something if they are going to use him?

Unspecified Title (Article) - 5/14/2008 1:22:33 PM

It's a green giangantic strong monster, how much real can it get? Only if you paint my boy Kimbo green will you actually get to see a real dude, otherwise it's gotta be CG.

PTA to Direct GEAR? (Article) - 5/14/2008 1:18:36 PM

Scythe - MGS doesn't have to be next Bond, but I can see the dude's point of view in terms of the vampire guy. He could be in the <A class=iAs style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal! important; FONT-SIZE: 100%! important; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1px! important; COLOR: darkgreen! important; BORDER-BOTTOM: darkgreen 0.07em solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent! important; TEXT-DECORATION: underline! important" href="#" target=_blank itxtdid="5593818">movie</A> but maybe not as a vampire no? If I remember in part 3 you fight a guy that's dead in a river. I guess those guys could be more realistic<BR />Love your Bale as Snake idea by the way. The guy is already wrapped up in Terminator so it's doubtful they could get him, but it would be sweet if they could.<BR />

Adam Brody Talks LEAGUE, Flash (Article) - 5/14/2008 12:46:12 PM

Wisedagangsta - I'm with you. Storywise the film had potential at least from what was being rumored about it. I don't even think this guy would be a bad flash but the problem that I've had with this since the beginning is the casting. You've got Bale, Downey Jr. Norton all good actors playing superheros in other franchises. That's what the WB needs to be focusing on when casting, get good actors and people that care about the project involved with it. Right now there are rumors of Thor being played by Pitt but the rumor to replace that fool who played Supes in SR is DJ Controna. That is the problem right there. WB needs to get their shit together in terms of casting. The story is there, the money will be there cause it's a 2 big of a project not to invest but the people involved is the key! They don't need to follow Marvel in terms of releasing 1 film for each character, they could just work backwards. Have the group film and then give Green Lantern, WW and Flash their own <A class=iAs style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal! important; FONT-SIZE: 100%! important; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1px! important; COLOR: darkgreen! important; BORDER-BOTTOM: darkgreen 0.07em solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent! important; TEXT-DECORATION: underline! important" href="#" target=_blank itxtdid="5593818">movie</A>. They could have this movie done for release in 2010. 2011 the last batflick with bale/nolan. from 2012 on out they could release either GL, WW, Flash.

PTA to Direct GEAR? (Article) - 5/14/2008 8:42:42 AM

LOL. True that my brotha.

PTA to Direct GEAR? (Article) - 5/14/2008 8:04:40 AM

Vapor - you gotta do Snake Eater to show the whole Big Boss storyline that leads to the clones, just make the villains more grounded to reality.

PTA to Direct GEAR? (Article) - 5/14/2008 7:58:08 AM

I just hit my head against the keyboard because I saw Uwe Boll & God of War in the same sentence. Why you gotta hate like that Wiseguy? What has the GoW franchise done to you son?........I'm against game adaptations cause they always tend to suck but I think Metal Gear Solid can work cause the game is practically a movie anyways. If they make the storyline a bit easier to follow it should be no problem. My personal fave to be brought to the big screen although it worries me what it can end up being is, GoW. That has great story and action. With the success of 300, I don't know why no one has greenlight that project. Studios need to start approaching video game films like Marvel did with Iron Man and WB with Batman Begins, then will see some truly great video game films being made. MGS, GoW, Gears of War, Legend of Zelda should all work very nicely if they approach it correctly.

PTA to Direct GEAR? (Article) - 5/14/2008 4:21:35 AM

Focus on just Snake not Rayden and of course have Liquid & Ocelot be in there. 2nd film do Snake Eater 3rd film do Guns of the Patriot God of War where you at!!??

HANSO'S MANIACAL PERSONA