All hanso's Comments

Showing items 8,121 - 8,130 of 9,497

Unspecified Title (Article) - 5/21/2008 4:19:06 AM

I'm not following you ponyboy. How could Con Air start anything if 2 explosive action type summer movies also produced by Bruckheimer opened 2 years (Bad Boys) and 1 year (The Rock) earlier than Con Air?

Cameron Talks Sci-Fi AVATAR Technology (Article) - 5/20/2008 7:05:55 PM

Gauleyboy I saw from another thread that you haven't had the pleasure of knowing who Kimbo Slice is. He's only the meanest motha you eva seen!!!!! Youtube that dude out if you wanna see some ass kickin. I'm just messin around when I mention him, it amuses me for some weird strange reason, Wiseguy believes I have a mancrush, I think Joeybaloney agrees with him but I haven't decided, all i can say is this: Kimbo Slice son!!!!!!!!!!!

Cameron Talks Sci-Fi AVATAR Technology (Article) - 5/20/2008 6:11:52 PM

D'Antoni is banging his head against the wall right about now. You know the Bulls are going for Beasley so they can finally get some production in the post. I feel like I'm on an ESPN board :) Heat should be good next year also with Rose at the point. Back to this though, Cameron wanted to do the first Spider-Man, and I believe he had a story with SandMan and Elektro as the villains. Maybe he can warm up to the idea and still work Elektro. If the man wants to reboot let him reboot but just get this man Spider-Man. Another guy who wanted to do Spider-Man but didn't want to do an origin movie was David Fincher. Imagine if Cameron can do for Spider-Man what he did for Alien.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 5/20/2008 5:29:35 PM

I am CONNOR Mcleoud of the clan Mcleoud bitches!!!!!!!!!!!<BR /><BR /><BR />This is a remake I can look foward to, maybe it will make me forget Highlander: The Source. <BR /><BR />Bale should play another Connor and sign for this other franchise. Bring back the Queen music for nostalgia. "heerrrrreeeeeeee weeeee areeeee.....

Bale Confirmed for Whole TERMINATOR Trilogy (Article) - 5/20/2008 5:23:32 PM

How is this news? That's like saying he's signed for all 3 Batman flicks. KIMBO SLICE for TERMINATOR!!!!!!!!!!!

Cameron Talks Sci-Fi AVATAR Technology (Article) - 5/20/2008 5:21:49 PM

Cameron owns all!! Someone let this man direct Spider-Man 4 & 5!!! Whatdoyouknow, Bulls just won the draft.

Gyllenhaal & Atherton Set to Lead PERSIA (Article) - 5/20/2008 5:18:07 PM

Gyllenhaal as the Prince of fuckin Persia? Really? why oh why. Damn it all straight to helllllllllll!!!!!!!! I don't need an actual persian to play the role but Gyllenhal? Whatever, I'll still be there like a little bitch to watch this shit. Shoot me now!!! CAN SOMEONE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY PLEASE GET TH BALL ROLLIN ON GOD OF WAR!! KRAAAAAAATTTTTTTOOOOOOOSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Mania Manifesto: Top 4 Reasons Tomorrow's Food Is Going to Suck (Article) - 5/20/2008 2:03:01 PM

The only solution is to let Kimbo loose and save us all.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 5/20/2008 1:57:01 PM

Con Air didn't start any summer action packed <A class=iAs style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal! important; FONT-SIZE: 100%! important; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1px! important; COLOR: darkgreen! important; BORDER-BOTTOM: darkgreen 0.07em solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent! important; TEXT-DECORATION: underline! important" href="#" target=_blank itxtdid="5593740">movies</A> by Bay & Bruckeheimer because Michael Bay didn't direct Con Air. <BR />The Bay/Bruckheimer duo began with Bad Boys in 1995, 2 years prior to Con Air and then was followed by The Rock which probably led to Nic Cage being cast in Con Air after working with Bruckheimer..

EA Still Wants Takeover of GTA's Take-Two (Article) - 5/20/2008 4:38:46 AM

EA needs to stay the hell away from these peeps and from all really. As long as they continue buying rights and companies they won't put any creative effort into their games and we'll just get stuck with mediocrity. For example, what motivates EA to make a good Madden if they have the rights to the NFL? EA has good games don't get me wrong but I hope they don't end up taking over take 2.

HANSO'S MANIACAL PERSONA