All hanso's Comments

Showing items 8,601 - 8,610 of 9,278

Unspecified Title (Article) - 12/15/2007 5:43:44 PM

What happened to the Street Fighter movie coming out? They need to have Akuma in that film.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 12/15/2007 4:53:24 PM

Saw the film, liked it, pretty sweet in my opinion. Like someone said, the lucky events that are being referenced where explained in the film, place & reason so they didn't really bother me. I'd recommend anyone that hasn't seen it to make their way to the closest theater. I know Gauley mentioned this on the Batman thread, so I"ll just add that Batman Superman poster that appeared in I Am Legend was pretty sweet! Glad to see the prologue was about the bank robbery, now i know it was true :)

Unspecified Title (Article) - 12/15/2007 4:43:44 PM

I just saw I am Legend, standard theater :( Got a look at the trailer though, none bootleg version finally, and it's even more incredible in the big screen. Can't wait for the film. I read that the prologue was about Joker robbing a bank. I'm not sure if the The Dark Knight picks up right after Batman Begins, I doubt it, but it be cool that if it did the bank the JOker is robbing is the one Gordon tells Batman about at the end of Batman Begins. Anyway, July 2008 can't come soon enough. Oh and Gauley, I also noticed the Batman Superman poster in that scence you are refering to, although I missed the Teen Titans referenced. I think the date of the Batman Superman movie was 5-5-10. Not sure about the year but positive on the month and date. Who knows, maybe we'll get Justice League or something.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 12/14/2007 7:12:14 PM

Jedi, I didn't mean the poster that was up last week that said "Why So Serious?" on top with the smile of the Joker being the bat signal in blood. I meant the one that has the Joker actually writing "Why So Serious" and then the end of the question mark forming a smile right on Joker's face. If you already had that one, then my bad, iI must;ve missed it.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 12/14/2007 3:46:19 PM

www.atasteforthetheatrical.com the trailer should be up on sunday according to that site. found it over at aicn.

Five Minutes of CLOVERFIELD Online (Article) - 12/14/2007 3:34:27 PM

This movie will turn out just like Ricky Hatton. All hype but no substance.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 12/14/2007 3:25:12 PM

Dark Jedi, Glad you put the poster up but You are missing one Joker poster though. The one where he is writing Why So Serious? Man, 3 hours away is way long of a drive for me just to see the prologue. I'll wait for a bootleg version.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 12/14/2007 2:21:54 PM

Damn it, why won't they show it at the Smithsonians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? why! DC is a major area and we can't get no I Am Legend!?

Unspecified Title (Article) - 12/14/2007 1:41:14 PM

Gauley, nah, the link is for the trailer that's going to be attached to I Am Legend playing in standard theaters. The prologue of the The Dark Knight on Imax will be longer since it's supposed to be the beginning of the movie. Anyway, when you see it, post about it, cause i don't think the imax near me will be playing it. hey Dark Jedi, why don't you post the Joker posters also?

Unspecified Title (Article) - 12/14/2007 12:21:09 PM

Klatu, that looks to be Wayne Enterprises, there is a shot in the bootleg trailer, of Bale as Wayne sitting in a place that resembles the one in the poster. Or maybe Bruce Wayne decided to build a skyscraper for a home since the mansion burned down in Begins :) silver, I hear ya. I feel kinda stupid i doubted Heath when they first announce the casting, although I did change my mind later on, but still I doubted Nolan's casting the choice the first time they said it would be Heath playing Joker. I love the "like me" delivery Ledger does and then the laugh. plus when he says " a little fight in you, i like that" and batman says "then you're gonna love me". the trailer is 2 damn sweet! If that's just 2 minutes I can't even imagine how bad ass the film will be.

HANSO'S MANIACAL PERSONA