All hanso's Comments

Showing items 8,611 - 8,620 of 9,482

Paramount Confirms CLOVERFIELD 2 (Article) - 1/31/2008 8:22:13 AM

edit out.

Paramount Confirms CLOVERFIELD 2 (Article) - 1/31/2008 7:05:54 AM

Wiseguy - It's not like Cloverfield didn't have a huge campaign. My point was that the film took a huge drop from opening weekend, and this weekend didn't even offer up tough competition for the film to repeat at number 1. I mean Meet the Spartans or an old Stallone shouldn't have taken the spot from the close to 50 mil opening Cloverfield. It's not even the fact that it went 1 or not, that doesn't matter or even that it dropped of, something all films do. It was the size of the drop off, it was like 65% or more.

Brett Ratner Directing THE WOLFMAN? (Article) - 1/31/2008 5:35:03 AM

"Having him direct this film could be a good call or could be a really bad one." It's probably a really bad one. Dark Jedi - I go with your first option. Harry Knowles just likes to read the own shit he writes.

Paramount Confirms CLOVERFIELD 2 (Article) - 1/31/2008 5:29:13 AM

This movie has had mixed reactions at best. Look at the huge drop off it had from opening weekend to the other weekend, i mean the film couldn't even top "Meet the Spartans". Now they wanna make sequel? I understand it made good money compared to what it cost to make the movie but the people that got caught up in the hype and went to see it opening weekend to only been extremely dissappointed won't be going to see Cloverfield 2, i doubt it will be as big a hit as the first one. I think the should let Cloverfield be a stand alone film and Abrams and Co. can try to work their magic somewhere else but if they make a sequel I like the same events from a different perspective idea.

Destro Has been Cast?? (Article) - 1/30/2008 11:39:17 AM

destro the main baddie? no cobra commander in this one?

Update: Quaid, Vosloo & Tatum Confirmed For G.I JOE (Article) - 1/29/2008 4:05:49 PM

For what it's worth.......I agree with Gauley.

Del Toro Directing Both HOBBIT Films (Article) - 1/28/2008 10:48:41 AM

Potter looks like he's raped by Hobbits alot? lol, what?

Unspecified Title (Article) - 1/28/2008 10:15:11 AM

Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox story was sweet parody.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 1/28/2008 5:46:18 AM

When is Toy Story 3 coming out?

Update: Quaid, Vosloo & Tatum Confirmed For G.I JOE (Article) - 1/28/2008 5:43:51 AM

Yes!!!!!! Now instead of GIJOE vs. Cobra shooting each other, when they face each other we will get dance offs!!!!!!!!!! Duke & Cobra Commander stomping the yard.

HANSO'S MANIACAL PERSONA