All hertensteine's Comments

1 2 3 >  >>

Quicksilver Cast in X-Men (Article) - 5/26/2013 9:57:51 PM

Damn it Fox! Don't screw up the Avengers! Hopefully this can be a sign that it is time to just play nice already.  They'll make enough extra money by feeding off of each other's successes.

S.H.I.E.L.D. TV Series A Go (Article) - 8/29/2012 6:14:19 PM

I know Nathan Fillion already has Castle on ABC.  Still, you think Whedon has room for his buddy on a second ABC show?  He could be agent squarejaw.  Or, Castle finds out his father worked for Shield and we will just merge Castle and the Shield series into one universe, like a whole Buffy and Angel series crossover thing.  Oh yeah... I like me some Whedon and Fillion... or, Captain Malcolm Reynolds can fly through a wormhole, going back through time, and warn SHIELD about the future of our planet and the dangers of Teraforming...

alright, done dreaming.

Buffy/Angel: Where Are They Now? Part 4 (Article) - 8/5/2011 10:59:41 AM

Also, I saw Mayor Wilkins on Broadway as King Arthur in Spamalot.  Was hoping to see Tim Curry in the part but Groener was very impressive.

Buffy/Angel: Where Are They Now? Part 4 (Article) - 8/5/2011 10:56:17 AM

Now, I had suspected that my current city of Findlay, OH may be another Hellmouth and now I have proof... it is the birthplace of the Master!  Seemed like a random fact to include.

The Bachelor New Season: Star Wars Edition (Video) - 5/10/2011 11:42:22 AM

Nice to see Tara again, she is missed.

Mania Review: Thor (Article) - 5/7/2011 11:31:26 AM

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think I caught a Disney reference in the film (which makes sense since Disney owns Marvel).

When Thor is naming off the nine realms to Jane, I am pretty sure he lists Anaheim as one of the realms (like Anaheim, CA, the location of Disney Land).  I am pretty sure there is an Alfheim but not an Anaheim in Marvel continuity.

I have a feeling this reference may have been missed by most, since it is a Disney reference instead of a Marvel reference, but as a father who also grew up watching Disney, I couldn't help but notice it.

If you are going to see this movie (again or for the first time), please confirm I heard this right.

5 Great PSA Comics (Article) - 2/28/2011 5:41:12 AM

5 great Prostate-Specific Antigen Comics?

10 Genre Films Your Girlfriend Likes (Article) - 2/11/2011 11:57:26 AM

I'm man enough to admit I like Legend as well; once again for Tim Curry as Darkness.

20 Games for September to Fall Into (Article) - 9/2/2010 4:46:09 AM

I caught the Rock-a-Doodle reference.  How much can ten points buy me?  I'm looking forward to the Spiderman Shattered dimensions game.

10 Great Scenes From Horrible Movies (Article) - 6/25/2010 6:15:56 AM

Anyone notice that the title of this article on the main page said 10 great SCENCES instead of scenes... nice confusing misspell in large letters.

HERTENSTEINE'S MANIACAL PERSONA