All hfc7036's Comments

BIRDMAN - Official International Trailer (Article) - 7/31/2014 8:18:34 PM

This looks ridiculous good! I love this preview.  If it's Keaton, I'm checking it out.  Emma Stone and Naomi Watts can't be bad together.

BIRDMAN - Official International Trailer (Article) - 7/31/2014 8:18:29 PM

24: Live Another Day: 10:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m. Review (Article) - 7/25/2014 7:10:01 AM

I knew you wouldn't forget about this episode.  It was terrible, but absolutely great.  24 knows how to wrench the guts of its viewers.  This season did that more times than I can remember, and they did it in half the time.  Jack's rage after hearing about Audrey's death matches the rage he felt after Nina tried to trick him into believing his daughter was dead in Season 1's finale.  it was a nice arc that pretty much says, hey...  This could very well be an ending if Fox doesn't want to pick us up for another season.  Hopefully, we will see more, but only if the story is as strong as what we just saw in Live Another Day.

The Summer of '84: The Last Starfighter (Article) - 7/21/2014 7:00:33 PM

One of the great movies of the eighties or any era.  Absolutely amazing work!  SHOOT ALEX!!

The Atom for Arrow (Article) - 7/15/2014 11:46:07 AM

I liked Brandon Routh as Superman.  I think he's a pretty good actor with some learning to do.  I'll be anxious to see how he does with this role.

The Walking Dead: Season 5 Teaser (Article) - 7/7/2014 7:41:31 PM

Rock on!

Clark Kent Image from Batman V Superman (Article) - 7/1/2014 9:58:31 PM

I can't wait to see what Zack Snyder comes up with.  He's pretty damned good at this movie making stuff.

Mania Box Office Report: The Summer, thus Far (Article) - 6/24/2014 9:11:29 AM

What's wrong with John Goodman?  lol.

Tom Cruise for Star Wars? (Article) - 6/23/2014 10:46:35 PM

Ah hell!  Why not.  I hope he's running with a lightsaber.

24: Live Another Day: 6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. Review (Article) - 6/18/2014 8:32:12 AM

I'm still thinking that Chloe did save the day here and that the President is alive.  I'm thinking Drone Video Playback Looping.  Jack just has to kill this crazy woman off before she figures it out.  Jack will still go nuts on Al-Harazi, don't worry.  He knows crazy, and he will use it.

HFC7036'S MANIACAL PERSONA