All hfc7036's Comments

Walking Dead Cobalt Update (Article) - 12/17/2014 7:56:10 AM

It'd be more interesting if this was a completely new project, not related to the Walking Dead and we didn't know what they were creating.  I expect to see that CDC guy from season one that told Rick that everyone was infected.  Anyway, it'll be interesting enough to watch if the characters are the types we love to hate and hate to love.  So, rock on!

Spider-Man's Cinematic Future (Article) - 12/13/2014 10:30:57 PM

Sure. Let's just ditch a great actor because he was good.  SMH.  Is this another reboot or will it be The Amazing Spiderman 3 with a new actor as Peter Parker?  I think that's kind of like replacing Bruce WIllis as John Maclaine.  Bad idea.

Cumberbatch is Doctor Strange (Article) - 12/4/2014 8:29:01 PM

This guy's never going home.  NICE!

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer! (Article) - 11/28/2014 7:23:32 PM

Someone get me more paper towels!  The drool keeps on drippin'

Star Wars The Force Awakens Teaser Trailer Screening Details (Article) - 11/26/2014 2:18:46 PM

Does this guy know how to work a marketing campaign or what?  Nice work JJ!

The Walking Dead: Consumed Review (Article) - 11/22/2014 3:24:09 PM

The episode was definitely worth a B.  Plenty happened in the episode that expained what happened up to the point where we see Daryl coming out of the woods.  Now we know who's with him.

Evil Dead Series Titled: ASH VS. EVIL DEAD (Article) - 11/11/2014 11:45:48 AM

I love the appropriately corny title.  Let's see what they make.  I'll hold all judgements.

FURIOUS 7 Trailer Arrives Online (Article) - 11/2/2014 7:39:32 AM

Gotta tip my hat to the Fast and Furious movies, which really got their legs with Fast Five and discovered that crazy balance between serious, ridiculus, and comedic.  If Furious 7 continues to boost this trend, we're in for a treat.  Awesome work here.

Fast & Furious 7 - Trailer Announcement (Article) - 10/28/2014 11:48:09 AM

I agree with Karas.  I liked the other movies, but part 5 was beyond awesome.  Hopefully they pay attention to the way they made that movie.

Fast & Furious 7 - Trailer Announcement (Article) - 10/28/2014 11:46:02 AM