All hfc7036's Comments

James Bond for Episode VII Cameo? (Article) - 9/18/2014 2:51:02 PM

Star Trek was laced with cameos.  It didn't distract from anything really.  Took me a while to figure out who Hether Langenkamp was though.  Nice work!

Bond 24 Start and Release Date (Article) - 9/15/2014 4:53:36 PM

When is James Bond going to break Jack Bauer out of prison in Moscow?

First Look: New Superman Suit Spotted! (Article) - 8/21/2014 9:46:02 AM

This is going to be one of those deal where we already know everything about the movie before it gets out there. What a waste of time.

BIRDMAN - Official International Trailer (Article) - 7/31/2014 8:18:34 PM

This looks ridiculous good! I love this preview.  If it's Keaton, I'm checking it out.  Emma Stone and Naomi Watts can't be bad together.

BIRDMAN - Official International Trailer (Article) - 7/31/2014 8:18:29 PM

24: Live Another Day: 10:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m. Review (Article) - 7/25/2014 7:10:01 AM

I knew you wouldn't forget about this episode.  It was terrible, but absolutely great.  24 knows how to wrench the guts of its viewers.  This season did that more times than I can remember, and they did it in half the time.  Jack's rage after hearing about Audrey's death matches the rage he felt after Nina tried to trick him into believing his daughter was dead in Season 1's finale.  it was a nice arc that pretty much says, hey...  This could very well be an ending if Fox doesn't want to pick us up for another season.  Hopefully, we will see more, but only if the story is as strong as what we just saw in Live Another Day.

The Summer of '84: The Last Starfighter (Article) - 7/21/2014 7:00:33 PM

One of the great movies of the eighties or any era.  Absolutely amazing work!  SHOOT ALEX!!

The Atom for Arrow (Article) - 7/15/2014 11:46:07 AM

I liked Brandon Routh as Superman.  I think he's a pretty good actor with some learning to do.  I'll be anxious to see how he does with this role.

The Walking Dead: Season 5 Teaser (Article) - 7/7/2014 7:41:31 PM

Rock on!

Clark Kent Image from Batman V Superman (Article) - 7/1/2014 9:58:31 PM

I can't wait to see what Zack Snyder comes up with.  He's pretty damned good at this movie making stuff.

HFC7036'S MANIACAL PERSONA