All hfc7036's Comments

The Walking Dead: Consumed Review (Article) - 11/22/2014 3:24:09 PM

The episode was definitely worth a B.  Plenty happened in the episode that expained what happened up to the point where we see Daryl coming out of the woods.  Now we know who's with him.

Evil Dead Series Titled: ASH VS. EVIL DEAD (Article) - 11/11/2014 11:45:48 AM

I love the appropriately corny title.  Let's see what they make.  I'll hold all judgements.

FURIOUS 7 Trailer Arrives Online (Article) - 11/2/2014 7:39:32 AM

Gotta tip my hat to the Fast and Furious movies, which really got their legs with Fast Five and discovered that crazy balance between serious, ridiculus, and comedic.  If Furious 7 continues to boost this trend, we're in for a treat.  Awesome work here.

Fast & Furious 7 - Trailer Announcement (Article) - 10/28/2014 11:48:09 AM

I agree with Karas.  I liked the other movies, but part 5 was beyond awesome.  Hopefully they pay attention to the way they made that movie.

Fast & Furious 7 - Trailer Announcement (Article) - 10/28/2014 11:46:02 AM

Interstellar: Building A Black Hole (Article) - 10/24/2014 2:44:06 PM

This movie is going to be great, just like all the other Nolan movies.  Putting him in the director's chair is like asking Shakespeare to write a sonnet.

THE WALKING DEAD RETURNS WITH HIGHEST-RATED EPISODE IN SERIES HISTORY! (Article) - 10/16/2014 9:52:00 PM

The whole characterization thing is done.  The Walking Dead should go for the throat this season.

The Walking Dead: No Sanctuary Review (Article) - 10/13/2014 2:24:16 PM

Absolutely stunning episode that puts a lot of the aggression that was missing in the second half of last season right up at the front seat.  May all the episodes move as quickly as this one.

Mania Review: Dracula Untold (Article) - 10/10/2014 3:28:15 PM

I was kinda hoping that one of these movies would at least make a C and not be total and complete crap.  It's what we call good-garbage if we don't try to make movies more than they're meant to be.

Ghostbusters 3 is Happening (Officially) (Article) - 10/9/2014 2:02:29 PM

Oh damn.  Ellen Degeneres is going to be a Ghostbuster!  Bring back Annie Potts though. :)

HFC7036'S MANIACAL PERSONA