All hfc7036's Comments

Fast & Furious 7 - Trailer Announcement (Article) - 10/28/2014 11:48:09 AM

I agree with Karas.  I liked the other movies, but part 5 was beyond awesome.  Hopefully they pay attention to the way they made that movie.

Fast & Furious 7 - Trailer Announcement (Article) - 10/28/2014 11:46:02 AM

Interstellar: Building A Black Hole (Article) - 10/24/2014 2:44:06 PM

This movie is going to be great, just like all the other Nolan movies.  Putting him in the director's chair is like asking Shakespeare to write a sonnet.

THE WALKING DEAD RETURNS WITH HIGHEST-RATED EPISODE IN SERIES HISTORY! (Article) - 10/16/2014 9:52:00 PM

The whole characterization thing is done.  The Walking Dead should go for the throat this season.

The Walking Dead: No Sanctuary Review (Article) - 10/13/2014 2:24:16 PM

Absolutely stunning episode that puts a lot of the aggression that was missing in the second half of last season right up at the front seat.  May all the episodes move as quickly as this one.

Mania Review: Dracula Untold (Article) - 10/10/2014 3:28:15 PM

I was kinda hoping that one of these movies would at least make a C and not be total and complete crap.  It's what we call good-garbage if we don't try to make movies more than they're meant to be.

Ghostbusters 3 is Happening (Officially) (Article) - 10/9/2014 2:02:29 PM

Oh damn.  Ellen Degeneres is going to be a Ghostbuster!  Bring back Annie Potts though. :)

The Strain: Last Rites Review (Article) - 10/1/2014 11:40:33 AM

As a fellow writer, I gave this episode a solid B.  Eph's message wasn't intended for a SCI-FI audience.  It was intended to reach people who wouldn't believe in Vampires.  It's perfectly written for that purpose.  Sunlight kills the virus may be all he needs to get a few more people to survive.  I think Eph is a well designed character.  No where near perfect, and his flaws make you wonder how everyone is going to survive.  But that's what makes the show.  You hate some, but you love others.  No one is perfect, and the conflict between the characters must be bigger and better than what I've seen so far, although there are some really great moments, like the gunfight.  Gotta wonder if all these characters will be worth the time.  Maybe the season finale will deliver the goods.

I did wish for some booby traps in the basement.  Some that would wound our main villain and give our eldest hero something to cheer about.

Shatner Confirms Star Trek 3 Role! (Article) - 9/29/2014 2:06:45 PM

After seeing X-Men: Days of Future Past, I can't imagine how they couldn't make this work.  Just as Professor Xavier had a message for his younger self, Captain Kirk of old must have a message to send his younger self, who seems to understand that he is not the greatest of star ship captains by telling Spock that the Enterprise needed someone that knows what they're doing.

Maybe that dang nexus will come back and finally give us William Shatner to close out the first trilogy.

James Bond for Episode VII Cameo? (Article) - 9/18/2014 2:51:02 PM

Star Trek was laced with cameos.  It didn't distract from anything really.  Took me a while to figure out who Hether Langenkamp was though.  Nice work!

HFC7036'S MANIACAL PERSONA