All horcruxx's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Mania Review: The Equalizer (Article) - 9/26/2014 9:37:23 AM

liked training day and shooter, will definitely see this one.

4 NEW Interstellar Posters (Article) - 9/23/2014 9:18:42 AM

Wormhole, time travel and other planets mmmmm I know it's StarGate.

Big Eyes Trailer (Article) - 9/21/2014 5:36:07 PM

Looks interesting, will definitely check it out, kinda freaked me out when the main character starts seein big eyes on everyone.

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Extended Edition - Trailer (Article) - 9/21/2014 5:26:04 PM

Definitely will get it this November.

Agents of SHIELD - Season 2 Preview Clip (Article) - 9/18/2014 9:38:03 AM

Red rules I really hope he is Liz father. Hope Spader puts a little of Red to Ultron

Avengers: Age Of Ultron Official Plot Synopsis Released (Article) - 9/17/2014 9:56:13 AM

I dont think that Ultrons armor would be made of vibranium since Howard stark said in the first cap that the shield was all there was in the planet, maybe made something from the chitauri attack or introducing adamantium

New BIG HERO 6 CLIP (Article) - 9/3/2014 8:50:28 AM

Looks nice, will definitely check it out.

Star Wars Rebels: "Entanglement" Short (Article) - 8/25/2014 10:24:55 AM

Looks ok, still liked better the origin story of the rebellion in force unleashed, I don't know if they are going to use it as a reference o simply start from zero the origins of the rebellion.

NEW Stormtrooper Armor for Episode VII? (Article) - 8/18/2014 9:31:50 AM

They look fine, I think that the republic now controls the troopers and are fighting to take back control from the Empire the remaining systems, the republic has upgraded their armor and this is the result. The troopers loyal to the empire will be still using the old armor.

Episode VII Villains Revealed? (Article) - 8/18/2014 9:26:14 AM

I don't think Luke was captured after Jedi, how did he rebuild the order ?? There were no other Jedi to do it. Maybe Luke was captured before the start of the movie

HORCRUXX'S MANIACAL PERSONA