All horcruxx's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Agents of SHIELD - Season 2 Preview Clip (Article) - 9/18/2014 9:38:03 AM

Red rules I really hope he is Liz father. Hope Spader puts a little of Red to Ultron

Avengers: Age Of Ultron Official Plot Synopsis Released (Article) - 9/17/2014 9:56:13 AM

I dont think that Ultrons armor would be made of vibranium since Howard stark said in the first cap that the shield was all there was in the planet, maybe made something from the chitauri attack or introducing adamantium

New BIG HERO 6 CLIP (Article) - 9/3/2014 8:50:28 AM

Looks nice, will definitely check it out.

Star Wars Rebels: "Entanglement" Short (Article) - 8/25/2014 10:24:55 AM

Looks ok, still liked better the origin story of the rebellion in force unleashed, I don't know if they are going to use it as a reference o simply start from zero the origins of the rebellion.

NEW Stormtrooper Armor for Episode VII? (Article) - 8/18/2014 9:31:50 AM

They look fine, I think that the republic now controls the troopers and are fighting to take back control from the Empire the remaining systems, the republic has upgraded their armor and this is the result. The troopers loyal to the empire will be still using the old armor.

Episode VII Villains Revealed? (Article) - 8/18/2014 9:26:14 AM

I don't think Luke was captured after Jedi, how did he rebuild the order ?? There were no other Jedi to do it. Maybe Luke was captured before the start of the movie

Guardians of the Galaxy CLIP: Dancing Groot (Article) - 8/15/2014 9:25:11 AM

Loved this scene, it left me with a smil.

The Star Wars Hand Debate and Hamill's Beard (Article) - 8/14/2014 8:11:07 AM

He does have the look of a Jedi grand master, can't wait to see him in the movie kicking some serious butt. His beard is similar to the one Obi Wan used, not to long.

Star Wars: Episode VII Update (Article) - 8/13/2014 9:27:35 AM

I don't get it, why would Luke go into hiding he is the grand master of the new Jedi order, I think Abrahams is just doing misdirection, until I see a trailer or a official statement from the studio of the plot all is rumor. As for the Falcon, still a beauty after 30 years.

Silent Hills Video Game Teaser (Article) - 8/13/2014 9:18:19 AM

Del Toro and Hideo this looks interesting.

HORCRUXX'S MANIACAL PERSONA