All horcruxx's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

New BIG HERO 6 CLIP (Article) - 9/3/2014 8:50:28 AM

Looks nice, will definitely check it out.

Star Wars Rebels: "Entanglement" Short (Article) - 8/25/2014 10:24:55 AM

Looks ok, still liked better the origin story of the rebellion in force unleashed, I don't know if they are going to use it as a reference o simply start from zero the origins of the rebellion.

NEW Stormtrooper Armor for Episode VII? (Article) - 8/18/2014 9:31:50 AM

They look fine, I think that the republic now controls the troopers and are fighting to take back control from the Empire the remaining systems, the republic has upgraded their armor and this is the result. The troopers loyal to the empire will be still using the old armor.

Episode VII Villains Revealed? (Article) - 8/18/2014 9:26:14 AM

I don't think Luke was captured after Jedi, how did he rebuild the order ?? There were no other Jedi to do it. Maybe Luke was captured before the start of the movie

Guardians of the Galaxy CLIP: Dancing Groot (Article) - 8/15/2014 9:25:11 AM

Loved this scene, it left me with a smil.

The Star Wars Hand Debate and Hamill's Beard (Article) - 8/14/2014 8:11:07 AM

He does have the look of a Jedi grand master, can't wait to see him in the movie kicking some serious butt. His beard is similar to the one Obi Wan used, not to long.

Star Wars: Episode VII Update (Article) - 8/13/2014 9:27:35 AM

I don't get it, why would Luke go into hiding he is the grand master of the new Jedi order, I think Abrahams is just doing misdirection, until I see a trailer or a official statement from the studio of the plot all is rumor. As for the Falcon, still a beauty after 30 years.

Silent Hills Video Game Teaser (Article) - 8/13/2014 9:18:19 AM

Del Toro and Hideo this looks interesting.

First Look: STAR WARS REBELS - Tonight! (Article) - 8/5/2014 8:45:03 AM

Too bad this guys die in the end, that's the problem with prequels, you know this guys won't make it since they are not even mentioned in the movies. I just hope Vader makes an appearance from time to time.

Star Wars Rebels: SDCC 2014 Exclusive Clips (Article) - 7/26/2014 9:21:41 AM

It's been established that the inquisitor is not a sith, only force users trained in skills to hunt Jedi, but not fully trained in the sith arts.

HORCRUXX'S MANIACAL PERSONA