All horcruxx's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

X-Men: Days of Future Past Viral Video (Article) - 11/26/2013 9:51:47 AM

Read the article in the home page and it's really cool, from what I read looks like Magneto and Mystique planned the assassination or that Mystique out of the death of Azazel and Tempest wanted revenge and Magneto tried to stop her in order not to start a mutant hunt, but one thing is clear Mystique was the shooter of both events, man that girl has issues.

Need For Speed: Full-length Trailer (Article) - 11/19/2013 8:15:11 AM

Is it me or does this look a lot like Fast and the Furious.

RoboCop Official Trailer #2 Sneak Peek (Article) - 11/7/2013 8:53:06 AM

Looks good, will definetly check it out !!!!

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: F.Z.Z.T. Review (Article) - 11/7/2013 8:41:22 AM

Im with WarCry this episode was more about character development, we got to see a more human side to the Fitz and Simmons, and the humor about the smells and the liver beside his lunch, i like the character of Jemma, she is a wide eyed girl with an entusiastic view. There is much for developmente and this is just the first season. I was suprised when she jumped, my wife was wondering if Iron Man was going to save her and make a cameo.

Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Sneak Peek (Article) - 11/6/2013 9:34:56 AM

At least in this movie Smaug will meet his end, sadly the Battle of the five armies will be the cliffhanger ending for this movie. Question to all, do you think that in the third movie we will see the battle that took place in Erebor in the War of the Ring ?? it is said that this battle was instrumental in defeating Sauron because if this battle would have been lost Sauron would have gotten more reinforcements at Minas Tirith and the city would have been lost.

Kingsley Marvel Project Revealed? (Article) - 10/30/2013 10:34:31 AM

It woul be cool that Ben would have been the real Mandarin all this time and played out just to confuse Stark and that he was the one financing Killian on the Extremis end to get a powerfull weapon for his agenda. And make him a master strategist with no super powers just super cool weapons.

Del Toro on The Witches Remake (Article) - 10/17/2013 9:27:39 AM

It would be cool to see Del Toros take on this one, I hope Del Toro has plans to make HEll Boy 3 and give closure to the story of the profecy of Hell Boy ending the earth.

Agents of SHIELD Gets Full Season (Article) - 10/13/2013 5:10:21 PM

Great news, I would sit back and see the rest of the season, some characters do need more development but now the writers know that they have 22 episodes I think that will happen. Let enjoy a good series.

Clone Wars Finale in Early 2014 (Article) - 10/13/2013 5:01:46 PM

I agree therockdltj, most likely he's was triggered early and saw the Jedi as traitors and as any good soldier he must follow orders and kill the traitors, it's nice to see a adding to this great series.

Star Wars Rebels: The Inquisitor (Article) - 10/13/2013 4:54:15 PM

Looks nice, I hope that they don't make the storm trooper stupid as the droids in clone wars, hope to see some of the clones in action against the rebels.

HORCRUXX'S MANIACAL PERSONA