All horcruxx's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Tom Cruise for Star Wars? (Article) - 6/23/2014 10:00:39 AM

There's nothing wrong with him appearing he's a good actor, and a cameo would be cool. Most likely he was there to visit and talk to Abrahams, if he does appear it will be welcome.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - Final Trailer (Article) - 6/19/2014 7:52:22 AM

That scene where the ape pretends to be dumb and then shoots the guys was AWSOME, great work from the animator  sand the actors who bring the apes to life. Question is the ape who challenges Ceasar is Rocket from the first movie ???

New Short List for Doctor Strange (Article) - 6/7/2014 8:46:35 AM

I like Pedro Pascal forma game of thrones, he has that flair that Stephen Strange gives.

Stargate set to Return (Article) - 5/30/2014 9:24:45 AM

I wish they woul give a proper ending to Atlantis and Universe, this reboot looks interesting but I'm more of a SG 1 fan.

X-Men: Days of Future Past Clip: Mystique Attack and More! (Article) - 5/2/2014 9:23:45 AM

Mystic is one of my favorites, first because it's played by two gorgeous women, secondly she can infiltrate asylum and kick ass, what's not to like.

Star Wars Rebels: WonderCon 2014 Exclusive Clip (Article) - 4/21/2014 11:06:08 AM

That droid should be destroyed soon, can't believe this is R 2 replacement.

Farscape Movie is Happening!? (Article) - 4/21/2014 11:02:44 AM

AWSOME news I love Farscape, I hope that the movie sees the light.

How to Train Your Dragon 2: Trailer #2 (Article) - 4/11/2014 9:18:02 AM

Definetly seeing this one.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Article) - 4/8/2014 8:34:53 AM

My guess is that the extended edition will help tell the story better like it did in the first film, I did like the second movie and will definitely see it in December the final one. Let's just enjoy this trip to middle earth because we may never see on in our life time.

Chewbacca Returns for Episode VII (Article) - 4/8/2014 8:23:27 AM

Most likely they are taking elements from the expanded universe but not all, personally I like tha chewie is not dead, this will be canon, forget what the expanded universe brought this is a whole new story.

HORCRUXX'S MANIACAL PERSONA