All horcruxx's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Article) - 4/8/2014 8:34:53 AM

My guess is that the extended edition will help tell the story better like it did in the first film, I did like the second movie and will definitely see it in December the final one. Let's just enjoy this trip to middle earth because we may never see on in our life time.

Chewbacca Returns for Episode VII (Article) - 4/8/2014 8:23:27 AM

Most likely they are taking elements from the expanded universe but not all, personally I like tha chewie is not dead, this will be canon, forget what the expanded universe brought this is a whole new story.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier CLIP - Let's See (Article) - 4/3/2014 9:26:06 AM

The guy is throwing punches and kicks all around and cap only pushes him with the shield and down he goes, cap rules.

Mania Review: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Article) - 4/3/2014 9:21:07 AM

Saw it and without spoiling anything for the ones who haven't seen it I'll say this, this movie is a game changer in the Marvel Universe, even the tv series will suffer effects of this movie. To all who see it enjoy.

New Green Goblin Photo - Best Yet? (Article) - 3/26/2014 10:31:04 AM

He does look goblin eske, it's likely he is the beta goblin, before Norman Osborn becomes the Green Goblin.

2 New Game of Thrones Season 4 Trailers (Article) - 3/24/2014 10:44:28 AM

Jon Snow is trying to protect westeros from a undead army while the rest kill each other, I reckon that by the time the white walkers invade there won't be anybody left.

Star Wars Rebels: Meet Kanan (Article) - 2/12/2014 3:16:46 PM

I liked better the story of Force Unleashed as the genesis of the rebellion, but it looks like they are discarding that storyline, most likely Kannan has to die as a hero so it makes sense.

The Babadook TRAILER (Article) - 1/25/2014 8:53:49 AM

BABADOOK.......loved the last scene in the trailer, gave me chills.

MALEFICENT - Official Trailer 2 (Article) - 1/22/2014 9:01:55 AM

I will definitely see it, looks like a interesting movie to pass the time and see one of Disneys greatest villains in live action, like all villains they started out with good intentions but in the end the darkness won over.

The Babadook TRAILER (Article) - 1/22/2014 8:55:39 AM

Looks really nice, something to go a be on the edge of you're seat. This must be seen on the theaters, I learned that watching horror movies on the tv doesn't have the same scare as in the theater.

HORCRUXX'S MANIACAL PERSONA