All iceknight52's Comments

Schwarzenegger Halts Acting Future (Article) - 5/20/2011 6:41:05 AM

As much as I loved his films as a kid in the 80s I think this is a blessing in disguise for Arnold not to head back to pictures. After all, I don't want some great lines like, 'Well I hope you left some room in your stomach because I'm going to ram my fist through it" tainted.

BATMAN 3 Starts Official Production (Article) - 5/20/2011 6:37:25 AM

Now here's a comic book movie that I can get pumped about. I just really wonder if lightning can strike three times? Here's looking forward to a whole year of set, costumes and character shots...oh and trailers. Love me some Batman trailers.

Second Clip from Transformers 3. (Article) - 5/20/2011 6:33:50 AM

Looks like a lot of fun. Count me in.

X-Men: First Class Character Trailers (Article) - 5/7/2011 1:54:54 AM

I see nothing wrong with what this movie is doing. I personally could care less if any comic book movie stayed true to the source. If I like a particular storyline in a comic, I'll re-read it. If I want to see something new with characters that I love, I turn to the big screen. X-Men have always owned in the Marvel universe (sorry Avengers fans). So I'm looking forward to seeing a new and creative spin on their story line.

Mania Review: Thor (Article) - 5/5/2011 6:49:44 AM

Unlike Wiseguy, I was a "Nay-sayer" from the beginning after reading the script and seeing some of the sets. After seeing a screening of it last night I'm staying true to it. I just found myself looking at my watch from time to time. I suppose Thor is just not my thing. Never cared for him as a comic fan so don't take my word for it. Yet, I was with a group of people who knew nothing about Thor and they didn't like the film either. So a long about way at it, if you are a Thor fan you'll love it. If not, take this time to work on your Angry Birds skills.

Mortal Kombat: Legacy Episode 4 (Article) - 5/4/2011 8:29:51 PM

I liked it.

Amazing Spider-Man Set Photos (Article) - 5/2/2011 8:45:35 AM

This will actually be the next film I care about being there for opening night. Hope it's as enjoyable as the Ultimate Spiderman comic line was.

New Green Lantern Poster Online (Article) - 4/29/2011 3:16:27 PM

Drew Struzan illustrated all the Star Wars movies, Harry Potter, Back to the Future and Indian Jones posters. All those movies looked awesome and I never heard anyone complain that due to it not being a photoshoot that those movies are going to suck.

Batman: Year One Cast Confirmed (Article) - 4/20/2011 4:53:13 PM

Got my vote sir.

Mania Review: Red Riding Hood (Article) - 3/11/2011 6:23:06 AM

Is anyone really that surprised this movie sucks??

ICEKNIGHT52'S MANIACAL PERSONA