All iceknight52's Comments

Castle Grayskull Unveiling: Toy Fair 2013 (Article) - 2/11/2013 3:47:31 PM

Sorceress needs a longer skirt.

New OZ THE GREAT AND POWERFUL Poster (Article) - 12/19/2012 1:12:50 PM

Green boobs...I'm in.

The Croods Trailer #2 (Article) - 12/6/2012 4:30:42 PM

With the Rise of the Guardians being such a great flick I will definitely be taking my kids to this one. Looks funny and enjoyable.

First Look: Evil Dead (Article) - 10/16/2012 6:49:19 AM

Horror films are pretty straight up cookie cutters (with the exception every now and then) with 5 or 6 teens in some sort of off the wall scenario that anyone in their right mind would not be in and then it's 1.5 hrs of watching 4 or 5 of them meet some gizzly demise and one walks away. The fact that Hollywood is even remaking the cookie cutters is pretty straight up funny. I think the next horror movie should have a bunch of 55 to 65 year old people being chased by some supernatural thing and then throw in one or two sex scenes and now we have some serious horror that will make people wish they had looked away. ;)

New Hobbit Poster (Article) - 9/25/2012 1:42:21 PM

Anyone else worried that after the three Hobbit movies hit we'll get The Lord of the Rings special edition where they will switch out the flashback scene where Bilbo finds the ring to a scene from the new movies and change every Legolas fight sequence so that he never shoots first? ;)

New Walking Dead Season 3 Trailer (Article) - 9/14/2012 11:13:50 AM

No, those inside the gates are guards and prison inmates that fell on unfortunate circumstances.

*Spoiler Alert based off the comics*

If they stay true to the comics, not everyone inside the prison are zombies. You'll see how the survivors where able to stay alive and barricade themselves in. You also learn why they use the tagline this season, "Fear the Living."

Star Wars 1313 First Look (Article) - 8/25/2012 7:59:24 AM

I'm in.

Travolta the Toxic Avenger? (Article) - 8/22/2012 6:24:52 AM

I realize that Troma films have a cult following but talk about garbage!! Truly a sad day for movie enthusiast all over the world if this is the best ideas that the studios can come up with. "I know, we have remade a majority of movies on our sub-par A list let's dive into the B list and see what gems we can get!" I wouldn't even watch this new version of the Toxic Avenger on Netflix... Time to make some home popcorn and enjoy a book.

WOW: Mists of Pandaria Cinematic Trailer (Article) - 8/19/2012 6:27:52 PM

It really is sad what has happened to this game. I remember playing many years back when it first came out and how exciting it was. So fresh and just a blast to play with friends...now, well it's just crap. The game peaked at the Burning Crusades and has never got back to that glory.

Paranormal Activity 4 Official Trailer (Article) - 8/3/2012 4:51:53 AM

Yeah, I'm with most here. My wife and I like these films too. We usually wait for them to come on Blu-Ray/DVD but they have never disappointed. Count us in when this one hits the shelves.

ICEKNIGHT52'S MANIACAL PERSONA